Problema con sostegno Evocat.

ArielGalaxy99

his question was answered, solved and i'm sure he's back to enjoying the game

the language rule is dated and shouldn't deter you from assisting someone, if you find yourself capable of doing so. if members of this forum speaking another language really bothers your humanity deep down inside, there's a report button available on every post :newyears:

Edited by buttmuncher.ops

On 9/9/2017 at 3:51 AM, Vince777 said:

I would think Americans would in large favour learning Spanish over Japanese as a second language but I suppose things can get weird amongst the nerdy'ish communities. 

Why THANK YOU for calling my second language weird.  In Hawaii, you're more likely to run into someone whose second language is Japanese, for a variety of reasons.

Please think long and hard about what you post next time, because this is pretty offensive.

22 hours ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

his question was answered, solved and i'm sure he's back to enjoying the game

the language rule is dated and shouldn't deter you from assisting someone, if you find yourself capable of doing so. if members of this forum speaking another language really bothers your humanity deep down inside, there's a report button available on every post :newyears:

Keep this in mind, everyone, because this is absolutely true.

On 9/9/2017 at 1:09 AM, Tenzen12 said:

You are welcome. But next time you have problem at least run your question through "Google translate". Also right place to ask is  "Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread.

. . .and this is the actual answer to the question.

So with that, good night topic.

EDIT: And since I have had multiple PMs regarding this:

On 9/9/2017 at 3:33 AM, Anacybele said:

I'm sorry, but I don't think you're allowed to be on this site if you can't speak English. Most of us don't understand any other language, and those who do know a second language typically know Japanese, not Spanish. (and I myself only know English and some French)

It is VERY MUCH PREFERRED to post in English.  However, "not allowed on the site" is absolutely false.  Depending on the language, the poster may be directed to a different FE community (within reason).

Edited by eclipse