M Troubadour, M Pegasus Knight, F Mercenary, F Fighter, and F Oni Savage Requests

Florina's #1 Fan

I love the GBA sprite design, and I miss those games art direction a lot, and prefer them over the 3D stuff. I would love if someone could edit the sprites for the Troubadour, Pegasus Knight, Fighter, and Mercenary to reflect their new gender counterparts in Fates. I have a blonde male pegasus knight, a brunette mercenary, a blonde fighter, and a ginger troubadour that I'd be really happy to see in GBA sprite form, if anyone knows how to do that. Also, a female Oni Savage sprite would be really cool, but I know that's kind of hard because that might be a "start from scratch project". Thank you!

Do you already have Brigands planned for inclusion in your story?  If not, I can imagine the Brigand class's sprites being a good base to edit onto.

That being said, if it's a female sprite you're looking for, I know someone made some female Brigand sprites, but I have no clue where to find them.

1 hour ago, Florina's #1 Fan said:

I love the GBA sprite design, and I miss those games art direction a lot, and prefer them over the 3D stuff. I would love if someone could edit the sprites for the Troubadour, Pegasus Knight, Fighter, and Mercenary to reflect their new gender counterparts in Fates. I have a blonde male pegasus knight, a brunette mercenary, a blonde fighter, and a ginger troubadour that I'd be really happy to see in GBA sprite form, if anyone knows how to do that. Also, a female Oni Savage sprite would be really cool, but I know that's kind of hard because that might be a "start from scratch project". Thank you!

I think there's mention of a Female Mercenary sprite in the unused content for Binding Blade, but I don't know where to find the sprite itself.