FE Warriors: Stream - Eng ver 10/20 5pmish PST

Jedi

I'm getting the Japanese Treasure Box of the game as some of you already know, and i've been testing my stream setups for the past few weeks now. 

https://www.twitch.tv/serenes_jedi/videos/all - I usually stream Platformers, and whatever I feel like at the time. 

While my pre-order is going to ship really quickly i'm still unsure of the exact day i'll be getting it, there are some things I need to note. 

My internet isn't the super best, so it might drop frames every now and again and stick that way until it stabilizes again. 

I don't know Japanese, so I will be mostly learning menus and playing the game to the best of my ability with pure menu prowess. If @shadowofchaos or @Kirokan is around they may be able to provide some assistance. (Anyone else with Japanese knowhow is welcome to help as well of course, they were just the first two that popped into my head).

I will be going slower through the dialog however so people can use the Twitch Clip feature so they can translate scenes or send them to people who have proper talent to translate them. 

I will likely show off each character I get at least once, but find a squad to stick to after awhile (expect a fair bit of Chrom, Ryoma and Marth probably not all at once but still), provided there isn't too much character selection forcing. 

It is likely I will be joined on co-com with some friends from the SF Smash discord such as @Lord Raven @Batter the Beast etc like my usual streams. They will also likely be modding the chat, unless I find others like @Elieson and @eclipse free on that day. 

I will be streaming the game a bit until I complete at least the story mode in the Japanese version, however I'll likely wait for the English version to stream the game again + History Mode stuff. 

Poll is gonna be up on which MC to start with, however be aware whichever one we play as in the Japanese version, I will be playing as the opposite in the English version. 

I will take some small requests from my Warriors Discord probably as well, as thanks to their involvement. As well as requests from @VincentASM @Kirie and @Elieson for being the awesome fellow editors that they are! Be it like "using Sakura a bit" for Vincent or something. 

Any suggestions from the rest of you would be really nice! I want this to be as fun as can be, and I will set an actual date and time when I have the game in my hands. 

Edited by Jedi

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds interesting. I'll use the Switch's E-shop and buy the Japanese version as well. 

I don't know if I'm particularly sensitive to this sort of thing, but if I were you, I'd avoid Corrin, Elise and Lissa as much as possible since their voices get painful to listen to after a while.

9 minutes ago, Thane said:

Sounds interesting. I'll use the Switch's E-shop and buy the Japanese version as well. 

I don't know if I'm particularly sensitive to this sort of thing, but if I were you, I'd avoid Corrin, Elise and Lissa as much as possible since their voices get painful to listen to after a while.

I'll keep it noted, I'm fairly used to higher pitch stuff, but it could get grating for viewers haha. However If I find them particularly fun that may go out the window :P:

4 minutes ago, Jedi said:

I'll keep it noted, I'm fairly used to higher pitch stuff, but it could get grating for viewers haha. However If I find them particularly fun that may go out the window :P:

Yeaaah, both Elise and Lissa look like two of the most fun to play so far, so I guess I'll have to play with very low volume...

Show off more of Freddy! We finally got to see a little of him, but not a whole lot. And you know Freddy is my favorite here, Jedi. :P

I still want to record some footage of the English version myself when it releases. But game capture stuff is so expensive. But maybe if I get this job I applied for...

4 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Show off more of Freddy! We finally got to see a little of him, but not a whole lot. And you know Freddy is my favorite here, Jedi. :P

I still want to record some footage of the English version myself when it releases. But game capture stuff is so expensive. But maybe if I get this job I applied for...

Figured you'd ask for that haha, don't worry I'll use Fred at least for a little while.

Make sure you show off Xane-- oh wait.

Seriously though, show off Marth, pretty please? I only want to see the final roster and Marth gameplay, then that's me done with the game until Christmas...I won't have a Switch until then...

But yeah, I'm sure your stream will be great!

4 minutes ago, Lau said:

Make sure you show off Xane-- oh wait.

Seriously though, show off Marth, pretty please? I only want to see the final roster and Marth gameplay, then that's me done with the game until Christmas...I won't have a Switch until then...

But yeah, I'm sure your stream will be great!

Thanks, and yeah I'll give Marth his screen time, he is in my top 5 lords after all and a character I already like using in smash.

5 minutes ago, Namarid said:

I'm going to have to pass on this, I want to go into the game mostly spoiler free. I hope your stream goes well.

Fair enough! Thanks for the vote of support though, always appreciated.

Oh, sure will be interesting. However I wont watch it because I want to avoid all possible story spoilers (I don't care about knowing the playable characters and things like that, but I want to arrive "fresh" when I play). But for those who wont play the game or don't care about spoilers will be really good.

Good luck with the Japanece text! I have the Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia APK in my mobile and I know how frustrating navigate through the menus without understanding anything can be XD.

10 minutes ago, eclipse said:

If you can give me times that you'll be streaming, I'll see if I'm free.

I will when I actually know, it'll be up in the air till then ^^.

I voted for Rowan, mainly because I want to use Lianna in NA and as of right now have 0 interest in her male twin, but it doesn't really matter either way lol.

Depending on what the upcoming gameplay we get to see gives us is what I'll be most interested in seeing you play. If we still don't have a lot of gameplay of Leo or Frederick, for example, then I'd probably request at least some gameplay of them. But we'll see. The next couple of weeks are going to be quite interesting for this game.

I doubt I'll be able to watch the stream because of time zones and school but I will if I can. Hope all goes well and I can't wait to see Lissa wreck shit with her axe.

Whether I end up watching will depend on how willing I am at the time to see spoilers; knowing me, though, then I'll probably cave in and try to make it. The only real request I'd have is to see a few of the flier-exclusive areas, but I imagine that'll happen naturally anyway, so I'll be happy with whatever. I'll be looking forward to it, but even if I don't manage to catch it, I hope it all goes well!

I'm not really interested in the game, so I don't mind spoilers or anything. However I will likely not have time to really watch. If nobody translates the menus for you though, feel free to send screen shots and I'll see if I can translate them if nobody else does.

Have fun!

21 hours ago, FallenVanguard said:

I voted for Rowan, mainly because I want to use Lianna in NA and as of right now have 0 interest in her male twin, but it doesn't really matter either way lol.

Depending on what the upcoming gameplay we get to see gives us is what I'll be most interested in seeing you play. If we still don't have a lot of gameplay of Leo or Frederick, for example, then I'd probably request at least some gameplay of them. But we'll see. The next couple of weeks are going to be quite interesting for this game.

I will keep that noted, as I'll try to show off people who weren't given that much time of course. 

21 hours ago, Azz said:

I doubt I'll be able to watch the stream because of time zones and school but I will if I can. Hope all goes well and I can't wait to see Lissa wreck shit with her axe.

Thanks, and i'll link the Vods for people to watch if they miss it too! Lissa is gonna be fun. 

15 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Whether I end up watching will depend on how willing I am at the time to see spoilers; knowing me, though, then I'll probably cave in and try to make it. The only real request I'd have is to see a few of the flier-exclusive areas, but I imagine that'll happen naturally anyway, so I'll be happy with whatever. I'll be looking forward to it, but even if I don't manage to catch it, I hope it all goes well!

Yeah no worries, we'll be seeing those areas for sure. 

9 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

I'm not likely to be able to manage live, but I'd like to see if I can catch them in post. I'll want a grounding in the game as soon as I can.

Vods will be up after the streams finish. 

9 hours ago, Michelaar said:

Depending on the time, I will be there :)

Awesome thanks. 

7 hours ago, Kirokan said:

I'm not really interested in the game, so I don't mind spoilers or anything. However I will likely not have time to really watch. If nobody translates the menus for you though, feel free to send screen shots and I'll see if I can translate them if nobody else does.

Have fun!

Fair, and thank you.

I'm getting pretty hyped for this, and shot a name down for Leanna (because ladies, but Rowan's hair is just too dorky for me). I'd hope that if you get to play as Garon, you play as Garon for me I'm saving Elise for myself because Cute Makes Right. Do you enjoy playing what I'd consider to be the beefier characters in warriors games?

57 minutes ago, Elieson said:

I'm getting pretty hyped for this, and shot a name down for Leanna (because ladies, but Rowan's hair is just too dorky for me). I'd hope that if you get to play as Garon, you play as Garon for me I'm saving Elise for myself because Cute Makes Right. Do you enjoy playing what I'd consider to be the beefier characters in warriors games?

I tend to play most characters, but speedier ones tend to be my cup of Tea, so I assume Lyn, Ryoma and co will be my go to's.