Double Pairings.

MeddlingMage

I'm doing 2 playthroughs at the same time, 1 on Birthright and 1 on Conquest.   Both of them are on Hard Classic.   Both playthroughs will have same Avatar.   Just the only difference in the Avatar is one letter in their name and their secondary class.   They both have the same boon and bane, which is +Strength/-Luck.  So here are the pairings:

BIRTHRIGHT:
Adrianne (secondary class is Fighter) x Ryoma
Hinoka x Silas
Tamuki x Kagero
Subaki x Sakura
Hinata x Setsuna
Kaden x Hana
Azama x Oboro
Saizo x Felicia
Orochi x Hayato
Kaze x Azura
Jakob x Mozu

On the bench will be Rinkah.   I'm only going to use Rinkah to pass on Oni Savage to Adrianne thanks to the Friendship Seal.   I went Fighter for the secondary mainly for Corrin and Kana.   Ryoma might see it if I really want him to.  But my main focus is to get Sol and Axebreaker and pass them on to Shiro.   Not sure about the Azama x Oboro pairing, but I rather use Oboro instead of using Rinkah, because Hayato and Corrin will also have access to Oni Savage.  I thought about moving Setsuna to Azama and putting Oboro with Hinata.

CONQUEST:
Adrianna (secondary class is Samurai) x Xander
Camilla x Keaton
Leo x Felicia 
Elise x Odin
Arthur x Effie
Benny x Beruka
Laslow x Charlotte
Jakob x Peri
Niles x Azura
Silas x Selena
Kaze x Mozu

On the bench will be Nyx.   I went Samurai for Corrin because I mainly want to pass down Astra and Swordfaire to Seigbert.  Plus with Swordmaster, Xander can keep that sword of his.   I also don't plan on buying skills, unless it's for Kaden and Keaton, so Selkie and Velouria won't get that level 5 skill.

Are you really sure that you want to wait until near the end of the game to recruit your kids, ESPECIALLY Shiro???? (Shiro is practically guaranteed to kill himself on the nearest enemy if you wait until the paralogues use promoted enemies exclusively)

lol, Tamuki

I'd take into consideration more the earlier skills you'll get, all the way up to level 5 promoted skills, especially in CQ.  Like Levant said, if you wait for Shiro, he's almost guaranteed to die unless you can somehow use a rescue staff on him within the first turn without anyone dying; I mean, no matter what he's likely gonna face promoted units, but the sooner you get him, the better.  And those final skills are mostly for endgame unless you plan on actually grinding your units to absurd levels very early on or buying skills (which you said you wouldn't do).

Personal preference for me says you should go for Oboro x Hinata instead.  Though that's mostly for subjective reasons, there's some actual gameplay backing for why it isn't practical to pair her with Azama, at least on Oboro's end.  If you intend to use Oboro, the samurai class line is obviously more beneficial than the shrine maiden class line.  Vantage could help Oboro tank hordes of enemies, the boost in speed could better prevent her from being doubled, and the Master of Arms Seal Strength skill works well in tandem with her other seal skills.  The only beneficial skills in the shrine maiden line for her are Renewal, Miracle, and the rally skills, but it isn't worth the hassle to acquire any of them imo.  And don't forget that Oboro can A+ support Rinkah for Oni Savage as well, just in case you want her to get that class.

I don't think your choice with avatar x Xander is bad for anyone; I think Xander always could do with more speed and Astra, and Siegbert could probably see a benefit in it as well.  Your other CQ choices look good as well, I think.

Also, Ryoma getting the fighter class means he can use Ryoma's Club, a fact which I find hilariously convenient here.

12 minutes ago, MeddlingMage said:

Would Vantage and Sol be better for getting Shiro earlier?  If i have to i can always buy Axebreaker for Shiro.  I know Vantage isn't that great, but since Ryoma already has it, then I just need Sol on Corrin.

I'd just pass down Astra and Dragon Fang instead.

14 minutes ago, MeddlingMage said:

Not a big fan of Dragon Fang and Astra.  Plus Shiro can get them with ease.

Well, I don't think there's much else that I'd call a worthwhile pass down. so...

On 9/10/2017 at 3:58 PM, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Are you really sure that you want to wait until near the end of the game to recruit your kids, ESPECIALLY Shiro???? (Shiro is practically guaranteed to kill himself on the nearest enemy if you wait until the paralogues use promoted enemies exclusively)

Between some flier ferrying and dancing [including ferrying Azura herself into position with a flier], its possible to get Ryoma right next to Shiro on the first turn, no rescue staff required, so Shiro can be recruited no the first turn and use the Offspring seal that way.  I'd be more concerned about Ignatius.  

34 minutes ago, astrophys said:

Between some flier ferrying and dancing [including ferrying Azura herself into position with a flier], its possible to get Ryoma right next to Shiro on the first turn, no rescue staff required, so Shiro can be recruited no the first turn and use the Offspring seal that way.  I'd be more concerned about Ignatius.  

Even so, this is risky and has a high chance of resulting in casualties considering the lack of survivability most Hoshidan units have. . . And it doesn't change the fact that Shiro's paralogue is just flat-out poorly designed for lategame.

2 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Well, I don't think there's much else that I'd call a worthwhile pass down. so...

I consider other skills a worthwhile pass down over Dragon Fang.   Dragon Fang just doesn't feel that great to me.   Its kinda lackluster in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Even so, this is risky and has a high chance of resulting in casualties considering the lack of survivability most Hoshidan units have. . . And it doesn't change the fact that Shiro's paralogue is just flat-out poorly designed for lategame.

Funnily enough, BR is one of the places where I can tank most readily, in my experience.  

Horse Spirit Dark Knights, Guard Naginata great Knights [Sophie or Hinoka x Silas Hinoka, Caeldori A+ Sophie Caeldori, etc.] work wonders.. 

44 minutes ago, MeddlingMage said:

I consider other skills a worthwhile pass down over Dragon Fang.   Dragon Fang just doesn't feel that great to me.   Its kinda lackluster in my opinion.

What's wrong with Dragon Fang? Anyways, I think the same of Sol and Vantage.

7 minutes ago, astrophys said:

Funnily enough, BR is one of the places where I can tank most readily, in my experience.  

Horse Spirit Dark Knights, Guard Naginata great Knights [Sophie or Hinoka x Silas Hinoka, Caeldori A+ Sophie Caeldori, etc.] work wonders.. 

Unless you selected a Mage talent or bother with Capture (which I don't because Orochi's not exactly a good unit), you won't have any of the former...