GigiSimmons

GigiSimmons

Hello everyone,

It's great to discover a community like this. I was referenced by a viewer during one of my streams of FE and I had no clue of this site. Seems really cool and a lot of good information to be found. I have always loved playing Fire Emblem ever since I was a child. My first FE was FE: Sacred Stones and I played that through at least a few times. Still had trouble getting ever one in the game! :rolleyes: Anyways, I stream a variety of games if anyone is interested in finding a new chill spot online. At the moment GameCube games is all I have been streaming. I'm getting a capture card soon and I plan on streaming all PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo systems. I'll probably get the GameBoy emulator running soon as well. So that finishes my introduction. I really did not know what to put here except my interests in video games, but I guess that's appropriate since this site is based on video games. :D: Hope everyone's enjoying life and I hope to talk to you sometime on here or during one of my streams. :Kappa:

https://www.twitch.tv/gigisimmons