New characters leaked

Timeman

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

What's exactly is bad about the PR? It just a bunch of people complaining for the sake of complaining at this point & I don't see how this make a worse at this point?

Let's take it from the top. I could go into far more detail but I'm actually busy tomorrow and it's 3AM so I'm going to let you off easy and just pull things from the top of my head without even going back to look up additional issues.

• The project was announced alongside Choose Your Legends and Heroes. Heroes has ironically probably done more to reunite the fanbase than any game in the series within recent memory, specifically because of its ability to pull from all eras. At launch, it deliberately focused on four continuities: Archanea, Elibe, Ylisse, and Fates. Choose Your Legends, meanwhile, firmly established that many of the most popular characters from the franchise are not from Archanea/Ylisse/Fates including both the absolute most popular male and female according to the metrics used by the poll. Although neither of these things have anything directly to do with Heroes, the poor timing was an ominous sign of things to come.
  • There is a New 3DS version. Did you know there is a New 3DS version? It has barely been advertised or shown since it was first mentioned, and when my boyfriend mentioned it offhand a month ago I genuinely didn't think it existed despite being there for its announcement. While it is understandable to promote the Nintendo Switch version when possible, why does the New 3DS version even exist if you are going to fail this spectacularly to market it?
  • They chose to focus on three continuities. This is not inherently a problem: it makes sense to focus on the most profitable entries, and in theory it allows for a more interesting selection of characters within these continuities. In practice, they have thus far failed at every reason they have provided for doing this.
    • The primary reason for focusing on three continuities was to prevent a glut of sword users. At practically the same time, they announced their hideous OCs, of which both were sword users. Some time before or after this, a Treehouse employee literally had to say on stream that the game had more than just sword users even if that was all they were showing right now. If this was their goal, they clearly failed.
      • Even among non-sword users, unique gameplay styles within the three universes are woefully underrepresented. We have no strictly confirmed manaketes. We have no confirmed armor knights. We have no confirmed lance infantry. We have no confirmed traditional axe fighters. It is highly unlikely that we will get any maids/butlers or ninjas, despite these classes being among the biggest focal points in Fates's advertising.
    • The secondary reason for focusing on three continuities was to establish interesting character relationships between cast members. So far they have yet to do this in any greater capacity than the original games did: the Awakening cast is essentially just a bunch of people who are tangentially related to Chrom, the Fates cast doesn't really leave much room for anything beyond Corrin dickriding round 2 and at best some token rivalries between opposing siblings, and Shadow Dragon -- the game that would most heavily benefit from the introduction of meaningful supports -- currently has no characters between which to support.
      • In the unlikely event this leak turns out to be true, Lyn and Celica continue to spit in the face of this issue while Caeda and Tiki again are just satellites to Marth.
    • An unmentioned but logical third reason to do this would be to attempt to secure funding by appealing to the three largest consumer bases. But since the Awakening and Fates bases have significant overlap to begin with, I again question how much value there is in doing this when one of these continuities could have been one with more appeal to classical-era westerners instead (or at least 6 since the east and west can kinda compromise on that one.)
    • But probably the biggest sin was the fact that they chose to group big announcements by game. This contributes to both of the game's biggest major perceived criticisms:
      • Because the next reveal is almost always telegraphed extremely far in advance, there is very rarely ever room for surprise. Lissa/Frederick and arguably Cordelia came close, but the entire Fates section has just been one entire mess of "gee, I bet nobody is surprised by this." Surprise is not inherently a good thing, of course, but surprise does not necessarily mean that you need to make bizarre character choices -- even doing something as simple as shuffling the order can create excitement over who might be getting announced next. With Warriors, we almost always had a general idea of what the answer to that question was, especially recently -- and even when we didn't, the answer usually only turned out to be more underwhelming than we expected, because the earliest reveals tended also to be the most exciting.
      • As of right now, the most common criticism is that Marth is literally the only Shadow Dragon character in the game. This criticism extends back for months, and they have had plenty of time to address it, and yet they have yet to properly do so. As long as it is not actually the case, it should be trivially easy to disprove; I can almost guarantee that dispelling the negative stigma that this idea is creating vastly outweighs whatever they would gain by announcing Camilla and friends one month earlier. Yet here were are, mere days before the game's release, and we don't even know if Tiki is a playable character despite the fact that they expect us to buy a goddamn amiibo for her.
  • there's a lot of other stuff you can put into the fire like how we know virtually nothing about history mode but honestly i want to go to bed so goodnight lmao
    • p.s. before pointing out that a large amount of this involves the roster, bear in mind that so far almost all of their marketing has been the roster, which should say something and not something good considering the grievances described above
    • the roster's just the most fun to talk about because it's amazing how badly they managed to bungle anything they could possibly have been shooting for with it, like how did it even happen, it's not even good from the perspectives they wanted it to be good for

I own the Breath of the Wild special edition and it also doesn't have the amiibo logo on the front, so the fact that it is missing from the leaked box makes it more believable to me. But in the end I would prefer if it was fake, just so I could stil be surprised by character reveals.

Elaborations:

12 minutes ago, Iridium said:
  • The project was announced alongside Choose Your Legends and Heroes. Heroes has ironically probably done more to reunite the fanbase than any game in the series within recent memory, specifically because of its ability to pull from all eras. At launch, it deliberately focused on four continuities: Archanea, Elibe, Ylisse, and Fates. Choose Your Legends, meanwhile, firmly established that many of the most popular characters from the franchise are not from Archanea/Ylisse/Fates including both the absolute most popular male and female according to the metrics used by the poll. Although neither of these things have anything directly to do with Heroes, the poor timing was an ominous sign of things to come.

Let me reiterate the bolded: Heroes started with a limited cast, and is doing the most common suggestion to improve the roster from the layman: put in Elibe. In addition to this, while the fans that vigourously follow the interviews know why, the common layman believes that CYL could have had an impact on the game's roster- even GameXplain bemoaned the absence of Lyn and Ike unironically long after the 'playable on 3DS only' reveal. The problem here isn't helped by the fact that, if you're that zealous about following the game, you probably have experience with the older games. It's not quite a lose-lose, but I'd say the winning faction is far too small here.

16 minutes ago, Iridium said:
  • There is a New 3DS version. Did you know there is a New 3DS version? It has barely been advertised or shown since it was first mentioned, and when my boyfriend mentioned it offhand a month ago I genuinely didn't think it existed despite being there for its announcement. While it is understandable to promote the Nintendo Switch version when possible, why does the New 3DS version even exist if you are going to fail this spectacularly to market it?

What did Hyrule Warriors not have enough of? Wind Waker and 2D characters. When were these introduced? The 3DS version. Hey, do you think the 3DS version of this game is going to be an enhanced port? The 3DS version has probably done more harm to the game's reputation, and we haven't even seen much of it.

18 minutes ago, Iridium said:

The secondary reason for focusing on three continuities was to establish interesting character relationships between cast members. So far they have yet to do this in any greater capacity than the original games did: the Awakening cast is essentially just a bunch of people who are tangentially related to Chrom, the Fates cast doesn't really leave much room for anything beyond Corrin dickriding round 2 and at best some token rivalries between opposing siblings, and Shadow Dragon -- the game that would most heavily benefit from the introduction of meaningful supports -- currently has no characters between which to support.

I'm not alone in thinking inter-continuity relationships would've been lovely? Lyn's free spirit versus Lucina's more regal approach? Ephraim hearing about the challenges of mercenary life from Ike? Roy and Marth exchanging tactical pointers? Caeda and Camilla's approach to romance? It would probably be better than mostly retreading old ground and having limited opportunities to extend such ideas.

22 minutes ago, Iridium said:
      • As of right now, the most common criticism is that Marth is literally the only Shadow Dragon character in the game. This criticism extends back for months, and they have had plenty of time to address it, and yet they have yet to properly do so. As long as it is not actually the case, it should be trivially easy to disprove; I can almost guarantee that dispelling the negative stigma that this idea is creating vastly outweighs whatever they would gain by announcing Camilla and friends one month earlier. Yet here were are, mere days before the game's release, and we don't even know if Tiki is a playable character despite the fact that they expect us to buy a goddamn amiibo for her.

This extends on the previous point- right now, this isn't a game with Fire Emblem characters colliding. This is a game that's three Fire Emblems duct-taped together, or whatever the medieval equivalent to duct tape is. Why not introduce similar characters together? Hardin, Xander and Frederick, the horseback shields? Caeda, Cordelia and Hinoka, free flying friends? Tiki, Lissa, Sakura, Elise together? The only benefit to the current approach is less time of 'ha ha, X sibling isn't in', but I think that's less of a problem compared to 'ha ha, X universe isn't in', which is the problem the roster's been under fire for since Day 1.

26 minutes ago, Iridium said:
  • p.s. before pointing out that a large amount of this involves the roster, bear in mind that so far almost all of their marketing has been the roster, which should say something and not something good considering the grievances described above.

I am a fan with no interest in Awakening or Fates, and if this 'the game is days away thing' is correct, I'm not going to have time to develop that interest in Mystery this game's advertising got me to try. It was less than a week ago that I said the words "finally, something to get excited about". If this is how you're approaching the game's reveals, something is very wrong.

40 minutes ago, Iridium said:

Let's take it from the top. I could go into far more detail but I'm actually busy tomorrow and it's 3AM so I'm going to let you off easy and just pull things from the top of my head without even going back to look up additional issues.

Geez, I hate to see what happens when you do try.

Most of the things you listed seem to more along the lines of bad marketing. The roster is predictable sure, but not entirely a horrible thing either. I do certainly wish we had someone unexpected but that doesn't seem to be the case. I'm not going to bend over & pretend this game isn't without it's presentation problem but I don't think the roster is any where as bad as people are making it to be. And if you think the dick riding for Corrin is bad then I bet you anything is going to be a lot worse with the Twins.

It seems fake. What's the point of adding just Lyn and Celica if their games aren't even focused upon in story mode? But what really tipped me off was the fact that both Robins and Corrins were featured when the female and male respectively were explicitly stated to be alternate skins.

Well, as the publisher of this new I'm going to discuss deeply considering all the comments (I couldn't when I wrote this topic because I was going to sleep :v).

Nothing is officially confirmed yet, and it has some arguments against it and some in favor. As most of you consider this as a fake I'll start with the cons. To be fair, I'll search arguments against all the arguments, favorable and unfavorable in italics. Prepare your eys because this is going to be preeeeeetty long.

Cons

• Lyn and Celica among the playable characters. From the beginning. Koei Tecmo confirmed that they will FOCUS on SD, Awakening and Fates. They've never said this three titles will be the only ones. In the end it the final roster could only contain characters from these three games, but don't put lies in KT mouth when they never said it.
  • Too few SD characters. No armored playable units. Lyn and Celica over characters like Ike and Roy. Lack of <insert desired or quite probable character that doesn't appear in the box art here>. That these characters appears in the box art doesn't mean it's the full roster. Is perfectly possible that are some secret unlockable characters. Also we have some amiibo half-confirmed characters that doesn't appear in the box art (Alm, Ike and Roy).
    • Female Robin and Male Corrin are in the box art. Fits with the 25 characters cards. I think KT said in the last interview that after unlocking the characters the player can choose with which version of Robin/Corrin wants to play. Also, as they're already revealed don't break the "secret unlockable characters" speculation I made, the cards can prerfectly represent only the story characters and considere Male Corrin and Female Robin as part of the story characters.
  • No source. (already confirmed it's from El Corte Inglés). -> Previous cases of retailers publishing fake news., Amazon examples. El Corte Inglés is the biggest retailer in Spain and, at least, one of the biggest of Europe (it can be compared with an European version of Walmarth). In Amazon anyone can publish lies, but not a huge retailer like this one.
  • Weird Celica and Lyn sprites. Appears to be fanmade. Celica already has Echoes sprite. It can perfectly be adaptations to fit the Awakening-Fates map sprites style. Remember that Echoes map sprites are way different than Awakening and Fates ones.
    • Having Celica's low quality Echoes sprite would fit with the Awakening-Fates style. No, it wouldn't XD. Also, all the sprites must have the same quality.
  • @AzureSen mentioned about amiibo chart doesn't confirm anything, that only gives weapons. Comparing with Hyrule Warriors and considering all the amiibo are compatible I'm pretty sure all the amiibo will give weapons alongside gold and materials. Giving weapons isn't a specific functionallity.
    • amiibo can give character's weapons (for example, Ike amiibo can give Ragnell). This would break the weapon mechanics. Is confirmed the existance and bounds with legendary weapons. Introduce weapons linked with non appearing characters has no sense... although is more probable than the generic "they'll only give weapons" @AzureSen if you meant this just ignore the last comment :v.
  • They had the same mistake before. They wouldn't repeat it again. Without considing that is quite possible to repeat the same mistake, the "mistake" in this case is El Corte Inglés fault of publishing a picture "before permission", not Nintendo-IS-KT as the previous one.
  • Too much swords. Ok, this can't be argued. However, it cat be compensated with the second argument (not all the characters are shown).
  • The first European box art shown hasn't the sprites. Could be an edition to avoid spoilers for their part again. Link this with sixth argument.
  • Anna's sprite doen't match with Famitsu's one. Considering we also don't have an official confirmation of Famitsu's case, Anna could perfectly have a different NPC sprite to represent a different Anna. Remember that Anna in Famitsu is an NPC, while even the NPC using playable characters doesn't appear in the map with their own sprite.
  • There is no amiibo logo / removed from the first image shown. European Breath of the Wild and Mario + Rabbits Special Edition box arts also doesn't have it and the games are compatible with them. It could perfectly be a modification alongside the sprites from the first image shown to fit this style. Remember that even the normal Switch box arts doesn't have amiibo logo in the front.
  • Lyn sprite has blue eyes while the rest have black eyes. Rowan and Lianna sprites also have blue eyes. As her sprite is new it can be perfectly a real sprite instead of a fake one. This argument means nothing.
  • Tiki sprite is the Awakening adult version one, doesn't fit with the amiibo. Not true. https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/a/a5/FE13_Tiki_Manakete_Map_Sprite.gif/revision/latest?cb=20150809090154The dress dessign is different (and the colors too). The hair being long can be an adaptation for the young sprite (inexistent in Awakening) based on her adult existent sprite.
  • Sprite placement is too weird. Personally I don't see nothing "weird" in how the sprites are ordered. Even if they really have an anormal position... this can't be determinant to consider the box art as a fake one. It can be simply that we're not used to this (or something like that :v).
  • Female Robin and Male Corrin are alts. They have no reasons to be in the box art. Technically they're clones, no alts. However, it's still not sure due the lack of proper information about this, so they could really be alts... This point is not favorable or unfavorable for the box art status because we still don't have an official confirmation of what are they apart of having the exact same moveset.

Pros

• The characters can be the Limited Edition bonus DLC. KT confirmed the whole content of the LE in the three regions and there's no DLC-involved one. Furthermore, put DLC characters in a box art has no sense except if it's a GOTY edition or a thing like that (not in a new game, even if is from a Limited Edition).
  • "Celica" sprite is not the Celica we know. Can be a descendant or a different version made for the game. Possible but nearly impossible. Why to put a new character based on an original character when the game is destined to group characters from multiple FE games?
  • Can be true due the low popularity of the game and bad reputation of the roster. Making a fake leak wouldn't attract as people as a Smash/Pokémon like title. This post showed that there is spectation about the game XD. At least for my part, I'm really interested and I'll try to get the Limited Edition. I suppose this argument is the biased one from this comment, but for good or for bad this game has a large queue of fans and haters. It's obvious that the game will never get the reputation of Smash-like games, but take a fake box art/roster for this game sure can make a lot of noise.

Others

• I know there are a lot more "corrections" from "Cons" that from "Pros", but being coherent, 4/5 of the comments here are arguments saying the box art is a fake one.
  • @Baron the Shining Blade About the Tiki amiibo box art...It can be, Maybe in this Nintendo Direct will show more FEW amiibo and then will change the portraits.
  • I've seen some Gaius reference to be in the game. Remember there are only swords, lances, axes, tomes, bows and dragonstones. I'd also loved play as assassin/ninja characters (I love Saizo as a unit), but they won't appear unless they use swords (even more swords XD).
  • About the official amiibo page, it can be a mistake as the "Fire Emblem Fates: Revelation for Nintendo Switch" or the Dr. Mario amiibo compatible with Splatoon was. But considering the time passed until they rectified the confirmed mistakes and knowing that that page doesn't changed in more than two months is not very probabile to be a mistake.
  • In my oppinion, this box art seems official. However, I don't discard being a well-made fake, but I won't be affected if finally is "dismantled" as a fake (because the characters I care the most are Tiki that is 99% confirmed due her amiibo and Anna, half-confirmed with the-Famitsu scans. I played a little bit of Rekka no Ken, but I didn't find Lyn as a interesting character, and I like Celica but I prefer a way lot other characters than her, so I wouldn't be affected if in the end she was dumped).
  • Old Hubba playable character confirmed as a sword character. Kimishima told me via nuclear microwave.

13 hours ago, Baron the Shining Blade said:

By the way...

package.jpg   package.jpg

Does anyone else feel the official art used for Chrom and Tiki amiibo are just placeholders? I'm guessing they will change it to match their already-nigh-idential Warriors artwork after Tiki is revealed. Otherwise it seems a little weird to me to see Tiki's Shadow Dragon artwork not matching up with her amiibo (same with Chrom's. I can tell it's his Awakening art, but at least the figure's in the same pose.)

Glad I'm not the only one to notice this. If this box art is final, Tiki will be the first amiibo to have a different pose from her artwork (not counting the Shovel Knight amiibo not officially made by Nintendo but licensed by them). I mean, they even altered Waluigi's box render art to not have him pulling on his mustache to match his figure not doing so.

12 hours ago, FiyaaEmburem said:

well look at Hyrule Warriors the game started 3 games as well but final roster is pretty big so you cant be so sure about it.

They meant the base game, as in before DLC.

10 hours ago, EricaofRenais said:

The reason why I will be mad is because it was stated by IS that SD, Awakening and Fates were the three games that would be in the main game and that was it.  This "leak" is saying that only three SD characters will be in the game Marth, Tiki and Ceada, if that is true I will be very mad because SD should get the same number of reps as Awakening and Fates. 

It honestly likely won't get as many as either..but I still hope for more then 3 myself.

5 hours ago, Lau said:

By the way...upon a quick search, the UK Mario + Rabbids bundle that comes with an amiibo doesn't have the amiibo logo.

Is that the same SE as NA? If so, that wasn't an amiibo, just a statue of Rabbid Mario..game does still use amiibo though.

2 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

What did Hyrule Warriors not have enough of? Wind Waker and 2D characters. When were these introduced? The 3DS version. Hey, do you think the 3DS version of this game is going to be an enhanced port? The 3DS version has probably done more harm to the game's reputation, and we haven't even seen much of it.

They already confirmed that aside from graphics/etc and lacking co-op, the New Nintendo 3DS version will be identical so it kinda makes sense to focus on the superior version..but yeah, at least some more screenshots would be nice.

33 minutes ago, Timeman said:

Female Robin and Male Corrin are alts. They have no reasons to be in the box art. Technically they're clones, no alts. However, it's still not sure due the lack of proper information about this, so they could really be alts... This point is not favorable or unfavorable for the box art status because we still don't have an official confirmation of what are they apart of having the exact same moveset.

Technically the jury's still out on that one. According to the interview I'll link below, you can unlock a 'feature' that will allow you to choose female Robin (and likely male Corrin). This could mean a separate character, but since they specify that they instructed their voice actors to consider both male and female while speaking it could lean towards alternate costumes instead since they otherwise likely wouldn't have had to do that. 

http://nintendoeverything.com/fire-emblem-warriors-devs-on-female-robin-cordelia-pegasus-knights-gameplay-including-fire-emblem-elements-more/

Edited by Deva Ashera

@Timeman The mainline Avatar characters are restricted to M!Robin and F!Corrin for the story mode. You cannot choose between genders for Robin and Corrin for Story Mode. So arguing that the characters shown are characters who are important to story mode is utter nonsense.

The lack of armor units stands out but I don't think low or no reprisentation for that class would be that weird either.

Because who would they pick? Kellam and Kjelle arent very popular and while not disliked Benny's hardly a fan favorite either. This leaves Draug who doesn't have much substance to him either.

5 minutes ago, Deva Ashera said:

They already confirmed that aside from graphics/etc and lacking co-op, the New Nintendo 3DS version will be identical so it kinda makes sense to focus on the superior version..but yeah, at least some more screenshots would be nice.

I meant that with all the sarcasm I could muster, which led into my point about the 3DS version only really doing harm to the game's marketing.

EDIT: It was either sarcasm or a rhetorical question. I was never good at identifying narrative tricks.

Edited by phineas81707

Just now, phineas81707 said:

I meant that with all the sarcasm I could muster, which led into my point about the 3DS version only really doing harm to the game's marketing.

EDIT: It was either sarcasm or a rhetorical question. I was never good at identifying narrative tricks.

Ah, neither are easily shown to text anyway.

I just got power back so haven't looked into this (or the thread), but has anyone hazard the guess that IF this is real, it could very well NOT be the final roster? that there could still be characters that are in the game that are meant to be a surprise?

5 hours ago, Torii said:

It's just weird to me how there are so many girls. HW was almost a pretty even 50/50, but this is nowhere near that. Not saying they have to replicate HW in anyway or even do another 50/50 split, but 10 males to 15 females is a bit weird don't you think? Maybe some villains would make up for that though if Validar and others (when they are revealed) end up being playable.  Also the fact that we would literally only have 3 lances (and all Pegasus Knights at that), 3 axes, 3 bows, and 10+ swords is crazy. 

They may have included Celica and Lyn so they have an excuse to bring in more characters from their games as DLC without it being too weird, but it still is off. I'm leaning fake now. Though if it is real I hope it won't end up being the final roster.

HW had 13 playable characters at launch (16 counting villains); Link and Darunia were the only male heroes, with an overall ratio of 7/9 male/female (5/8 before the OC villains were made playable). Heck, "Waifu Warriors" was a nickname thrown around pre-release when most of the roster looked like it would be female.

@Jedi Actually, something I've seen pointed out is that Switch games don't have the amiibo logo. The previous LE image is an outlier in this department. And having slept on things and looked around at arguments against it a bit more, I honestly think it has a slightly larger chance of being real. I'd still say 80/20 against it, but there's no 100% solid evidence directly against it.

Edited by The DanMan

11 minutes ago, The DanMan said:

HW had 13 playable characters at launch (16 counting villains); Link and Darunia were the only male heroes, with an overall ratio of 7/9 male/female (5/8 before the OC villains were made playable). Heck, "Waifu Warriors" was a nickname thrown around pre-release when most of the roster looked like it would be female.

Really makes the idea about OoT actually having a 'Choose your Wife' concept sound so... interesting.

That is, if I'm remembering that correctly, and that being from an actual interview.

5 minutes ago, DaisyLencea said:

I don't want to pierce the bubble. But I wanna say: 

Hide contents

There will be LESS THAN 25 PLAYABLE CHARACTERS in FEW. Why?

Hide contents

2345_image_file_copy_1.jpg.861902808f9d548bf218c153be593cf8.jpg

Are we sure that say's 21 characters as opposed to say, 21 September or something? Because that would be a very tight squeeze for SD.

8 minutes ago, DaisyLencea said:

Reveal hidden contents

Hide contents

Where is this from? Image searching it turns up nothing.

46 minutes ago, The DanMan said:

@Jedi Actually, something I've seen pointed out is that Switch games don't have the amiibo logo. The previous LE image is an outlier in this department. And having slept on things and looked around at arguments against it a bit more, I honestly think it has a slightly larger chance of being real. I'd still say 80/20 against it, but there's no 100% solid evidence directly against it.

Ahh my bad, I feel like I should just shut my mouth about HW Warriors and relating it to this game, I never followed it closely until after release and when it it was already close to Legends release so it was a bit more even I think.

27 minutes ago, DaisyLencea said:

Hide contents

As for this it is a 21 character tin badge set (or whatever they're called. Like those pin things you wear on your shirt or whatever. If you click on the link Daisy posted you'll see what I mean). That doesn't mean it's going to be the final roster size, probably just everything they'll have revealed up to that point. The link itself is a contest, you have to follow Koei's twitter and then tweet something with the #W無双 hashtag or retweet Koei's original tweet to enter. It says there will be one winner everyday at the TGS (so four total) and the winner can choose between DW 8's 42 badge set or HW's 21 badge set. I can't possibly think this would be the full roster, especially since they're doing the contest before the game even releases.

EDIT: It even says on the website that the characters on the badges aren't all the characters that are going to appear in the game: "ゲームに登場するすべてのキャラクターの缶バッチではありません。"

Edited by Torii

30 minutes ago, DaisyLencea said:

Reveal hidden contents

There will be LESS THAN 25 CHARACTERS in FEW. Why?

Reveal hidden contents

"缶バッジセット" translates to "can badge set." This is talking about badges, not the character roster.

Edit: Alas, ninja'd.

Edited by AzureSen

This is fake(possibly) even though it probably is its ridiculous for some people to say that because of Lyn without "other characters" news flash she's the most most popular individual and female character so obviously it wouldn't be a surprise if a most popular character squeeze through the 3 game focus if they wanted, Celica feels incomplete without Alm with her plus its not her sprite UNLESS they fixed it to blend with the others and Anna is 50/50 but who knows we'll see very soon DLC is likely either way.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn