Need Help with Names and Roster

SoulWeaver

please don't kill me if I put this in the wrong category this is only my second Topic I swear

So for those of you who don't know me, I'm working on a huge written story involving a group called the Wanderers, made up of characters from across the FE universe and then some. This would be fine and dandy, but every one of them is supposed to take up an alias to prevent…um…stuff…anyways, I'm having difficulty with aliases for several characters. I'm also having difficulty figuring out who I want to recruit from each game - I plan on including about 10 characters from the worlds of all of the games with possible exception of Jugdral for reasons I'd rather not discuss. Yes, yes, I know that means I'm writing around 13 games' worth of story and over 100 characters, please just let me do my thing. So far, I have several Rosters up to halfway, and Fates is pretty close to done, but other than that I'm in the dark, plus the abovementioned issue with renaming everyone.

So, of course, the obvious answer was to turn to Serenes for help! If any of you have good ideas for alternate names for any of the characters I mention below, or characters from games you'd like to see interact with people from other games, shout 'em out!

Basically, the list is the current Roster. The brackets mark a Unit's Wanderer Name. Any Unit with "[?]" after them means I'm trying to find a good Wanderer Name for them and would appreciate help. Also, any group that doesn't have the game's name in green is probably open to additions, though it may depend. In case you hadn't noticed, some enemy Units are also open to be added, but I'm trying to really limit myself with them so don't flood me with suggestions for villains who should be in.

Shadow Dragon Roster: Palla[Avia], Catria[Avis], Est[Avery], Nagi[Avata],

Echoes Roster: Kamui[Stian], Deen[Scar], Hestia[Vesta],

Genealogy and Thracia 776 Roster: Ayra[Blade], Ishtar[Ishizu],

Binding Blade and Hasha no Tsurugi Roster: Narcian[Narcissus], Idunn[Wyrm], Sophia[Shaman], Fae[Dee], Jemmie[Soror], Zeed[Frater], Kilmar[Falcon], Lalum[Beat]

Blazing Sword Roster: Lyndis[Caelor], Nils[Bard], Jaffar[Dullahan], Nino[Cai], Ursula[Crow], Farina[Anna]

Sacred Stones Roster: Selena[Fidelia], Valter[Huntaire], Marisa[Scarlet],

Tellius Roster: None as of now

Awakening Roster: Owain[Chosen Shaft of the Demon Bow, Orvar], Tharja[Gulld], Noire[Sombre], Lucina[Andrea], Henry[Reaper], Tiki[Amicus],

Fates Roster: Camilla[Thorn], Sakura[Bloom], Selena[Luna], Subaki[Gale], Kagero[Dart], Rhajat[Sillva], Ophelia[Hyperia, Divine Dawnbringer], Layla[Rhythm], Elise[Petal], Nichol[Noctis]

Special Cases: Caeldori[Sola](She's from Fates but technically appears as an Awakening character because I take Subaki to Ylisse and marry him to Cordelia to give Severa the ultimate nightmare childhood because apparently I'm really sadistic when she gets involved), Larcei[Star](She also appears as an Awakening character alongside Ulster, who does not join the Wanderers, due to Ayra becoming a Wanderer and marrying Lon'qu), Ka'ri[Klare](Larcei and Ulster's younger sister, who believes herself to be the reincarnation of the Sword Demon, Karel), Reine[Anya](A half-sister of the Nohrian Royalty, based off of the SFS Entry 'Pray to the Dark', who accompanies her siblings), Helen[Krieger](A Pegasus Knight from a currently-undecided land, based off of the character of the same name from the cancelled Fire Emblem Ankoku no Miko)

People I'm on the fence about for various reasons: Eirika(Sacred Stones), Anna(Pick a game, any game)

Now let's hope this Topic doesn't just die off and get ignored...

Edited by SoulWeaver
Roster Update - New Aliases added.

Could weapons people use change? Becase Owain being named Orvar and using a bow would be cool. Also are you looking for meaningful names, or just good ones that haven't been used before?

Edited by Tuvy2
Grammar/Spelling

Your Shadow Dragon characters don't have Palla yet, so I would fix that.

I feel you should include characters that went missing at the end of their games or characters whose endings don't specify where they went. 

For FE2 Dean and Kliff would be cool.(I would prefer FE2 Kliff design over the new one) Maybe Tobin or Jesse.

For FE6 I would love to see Oujay, but that is about it.

For FE7 I would like to see Geitz, because in his ending he wanders aimlessly for the rest of his life.

For FE12 I think it would be funny for the replacement characters to be the ones for this game, so characters like Rickard, Arlen, Mathis, Thomas, Caeser, or Radd.

As for Names, I'll get back to you.

9 hours ago, Tuvy2 said:

Could weapons people use change? Becase Owain being named Orvar and using a bow would be cool. Also are you looking for meaningful names, or just good ones that haven't been used before?

7 hours ago, Tuvy said:

Your Shadow Dragon characters don't have Palla yet, so I would fix that.

Palla was already in - the list above was only the characters I'm having issues with renaming(I changed it), and I already came up with Avia as Palla's Wanderer Name. She also changed weaponry, using Swords now instead of Lances, so yes, at least some of them will change their weapon of choice, though there are some who will keep their current weaponry, like Rhajat, Tharja, and Lucina. I'll probably add in some way to tell whether someone is going to change weaponry or not at some point.

Names can go either way - Selena is Luna because they both mean pretty much the same thing, and Camilla and Sakura are Thorn and Bloom because of the flowers they're compared to, while Kagero and Subaki literally only became Dart and Gale because Ninja and Sky Knight. Some of them, like Lucina, I want a really unique name for because of what I have planned, while others like Ophelia and Owain(REALLY looking forward to writing interactions between these two btw) would probably just use names of some historically or mythologically epic being/creature because that's just who they are. Rhajat and Tharja, on the other hand, are probably just going to end up with names that sound somewhat similar and evil/creepy…or maybe not. I dunno.

On September 12, 2017 at 11:06 AM, Tuvy said:

I feel you should include characters that went missing at the end of their games or characters whose endings don't specify where they went. 

I actually totally missed this - I was planning on adding Kamui from Gaiden/Echoes because his ending handed him to me on a plate. Thanks for the reminder!

17 hours ago, Tuvy2 said:

Deen is another good candidate for this. Also Orvar is a name in Norse mythology meaning arrow.

Hm…I haven't really used Deen at all yet. I'll have to run another playthrough and get him to see what I think.

Well, in that case, sounds epic enough. I'll update Owain, and yeah, he'll add Bows to his repertoire to make sense.

Are you thinking adding Fan Favorite Characters or just characters you'd imagine would Wonder? Because I had a Somewhat similar story to this that had the Awakening and Fates Kids in it, along with Ninian, Nils, Sophia, Lilina, Roy, Amelia, Ewan, Ross, Franz, Sue, Shanna, Gwendolyn, and Florina, basically child or child like characters. they traveled from their stories in which their world was lost to the Outrealms where they tried to forge a better life for themselves, if not obvious they were perused by the monsters of their realm.

Sorry Tangent anyway, maybe for Kamui the name Stian, its a norse corruption meaning Wanderer, and for Est, possible Avery, since its similar to Abel, and she could have taken up the mantle as a way to honer him for Catria however i don't know, but if you take my suggestion for Est, maybe an A name to match her sisters.

You already have the whitewings, so why not have the Macedonian royalty? In the ending of FE 12 Michalis departs to conquer another country (Some people believe it). Maria's ending is extremely vague, so she could have left the convent at any time. Minerva is the biggest problem, if Michalis lives then she claims the throne of Macedon. However in FE 3 B2 she abandons Macedon and works alongside Maria at Lena's monastary, so, like Maria, she could have left at any time.

As for names, Rhajat could be named Silver, as "Rajat" in hindi means Silver. If you decide to use Erika, Erina would be the most obvious solution. As for Selena maybe Fildelia? As it is an adaptacion of the latin word "Fidelitas" which means Loyalty.

23 hours ago, Yetiplays said:

Are you thinking adding Fan Favorite Characters or just characters you'd imagine would wander? Because I had a somewhat similar story to this that had the Awakening and Fates Kids in it, along with Ninian, Nils, Sophia, Lilina, Roy, Amelia, Ewan, Ross, Franz, Sue, Shanna, Gwendolyn, and Florina, basically child or child like characters. They traveled from their stories in which their world was lost to the Outrealms where they tried to forge a better life for themselves, if not obvious they were pursued by the monsters of their realm.

Sorry tangent anyway, maybe for Kamui the name Stian, it's a norse corruption meaning Wanderer, and for Est, possible Avery, since its similar to Abel, and she could have taken up the mantle as a way to honor him. For Catria, however, I don't know, but if you take my suggestion for Est, maybe an A name to match her sisters.

SOULWEAVER'S NOTE: Sorry for the editing here, I'm rather OCD about that.

It originally started with me asking myself who would make for really interesting interactions, like Henry with Peri(imagine THAT S-Support), Caeldori with Cordelia, Rhajat with Noire, etc. Eventually I decided it would make sense to also add characters with endings that pretty much begged for more info on them, like Kamui, Lucina(assuming unmarried ending), etc. Character popularity hasn't really influenced me that much as far as I know, it's more been about whether or not the character could plausibly be included in such a group as the Wanderers, which is my main concern about Eirika - there's really nothing supporting the concept of her up and leaving her beloved Renais(not to mention brother, best friend, etc.) and taking off to travel the worlds.

Stian sounds good, I'll go ahead and add it. As for Avery, it sounds good as well, but right now I'm trying to see if I can find something that sounds like it has to do with the sky as the theme for their aliases, hence the name Avia for Palla, as there are multiple things beginning with 'Avia' that involve the air(Aviator, Aviary, etc.). If nobody is able to come up with a name like that that works, then I'll probably switch themes and use Avery for Est and come up with an A name for Catria.

16 hours ago, OrangePerson said:

You already have the Whitewings, so why not have the Macedonian royalty? In the ending of FE 12 Michalis departs to conquer another country (Some people believe it). Maria's ending is extremely vague, so she could have left the convent at any time. Minerva is the biggest problem, if Michalis lives then she claims the throne of Macedon. However in FE 3 B2 she abandons Macedon and works alongside Maria at Lena's monastary, so, like Maria, she could have left at any time.

As for names, Rhajat could be named Silver, as "Rajat" in hindi means Silver. If you decide to use Eirika, Erina would be the most obvious solution. As for Selena maybe Fildelia, as it is an adaptation of the latin word "Fidelitas" which means Loyalty.

I'm a bit uncertain about using Royalty from any game as I haven't quite got the order of the worlds figured out yet, and Ylisse is one of them so there's always the chance that someone from Ylisse will recognize someone from one of the earlier games unless I make changes to the character - the Whitewings, for example, all ditch the pegasi and Lances to try and prevent being recognized, with Palla taking up the Sword, Catria the Bow, and Est the Axe. I'm also going to be making changes to the fundamental storylines of most of the games - for example, Subaki gets married to Cordelia so Caeldori is Severa's sister, or another example, the Whitewings join after/during Shadow Dragon but before SoV, meaning that when Valentia is visited during the march of the Deliverance, I'm going to be writing the story without the main reason that I saw put Celica on the path against Grieth. I actually don't plan on using Mystery of the Emblem where I'm at right now, so if I add a Macedonian Royal then it would be during or almost immediately after Shadow Dragon, and then if I change my mind and use MotE I'll need to rewrite it to explain the missing Royal(s), not to mention find a way to disguise said Royal(s) to not be recognized in MotE. 

For some reason I thought you were talking about Fates Selena and I was really confused because I could have sworn I already established her name, then I caught on. In my defense, I've only just started Sacred Stones and am not familiar with the characters yet. I like the idea, but I think I'm gonna drop the first 'l' and go with Fidelia as that sounds a bit nicer. As for Rhajat, that sounds good, plus then if I wanted to be mean I could make Tharja be Livers for the laughs. Probably not, Severa is the only character I appear to be sadistic about, but yeah, Silver would be a good idea. I think I'm going to change the spelling a bit to make it sound a bit more mysterious and evil, though…plus shoutouts to Dark World players.

Edited by SoulWeaver
Slight change of mind

You could always put in Al, Gant, and Tina from hasha no tsurugi since they are barely mentioned by history so it wouldn't take much to disguise them.

And don't forget Ike disappears at the end of radiant dawn, but he'd be harder to disguise

Edited by Utzu

Well, there are quite a few who not much is known about in the series as a whole, and I think I have it rounded down to some options for units (No villains listed here). I'm also going to edit this further to add names and probably explain more about why I say these people later.

Geneology/Thracia (I know, you said you'd rather not. I'll put it here regardless, you can ignore it. It'll also have spoilers)

Spoiler

Levin: Probably the one that makes the most sense, and the only one not specifically from Thracia 776. Is possessed by a dragon, and he heads off for purposes unknown after assisting Seliph during Gen 2. 

Sara: Sara's a grandchild of Manfroy of all people. A quiet life seems unlikely for her, though her ending suggests such. 

Tina: Her character is one that's easily led on, who had been captured by bandits and has an ending similar to Malicia. Probably not too relevant.

Galzus, Trude, Shiva, Pahn, Lifis, Fergus: Characters who disappear after the war. Yay. Of these, Galzus and Lifis could be the most fitting. Galzus has a backstory of having his home destroyed, has holy blood and of course is likely the edgiest of the edgelords for this game. Lifis is an awful person, who is supposed to have helped deal with bandits after the war before disappearing.

Binding Blade/Blazing Sword

Spoiler

Dieck, Rutger: Both end up disappearing, though they're essentially Ogma and Navarre again only less interesting (OK, Rutger's background is more filled up than Navarre's).

Igrene, Astohl: These two on the other hand I could see being more interesting: These two were former lovers who continued on with their lives and accept that fact. It does say Asthol might have been rebuilding Ostia and Igrene is seen around Elibe, but that's about it.

Sophia, Fa: Probably not, they're supposed to have just gone back to Arcadia to go around frolicking with Idoun. Maybe all three together after all?

Narcian: Narcissius.

Idunn:

Well, someone already mentioned the Hasha characters.

Guy: Supposedly becomes Sword Saint, before Karel likely kills him. He could go there in between.

Renault: This guy's background is great, and I could see him journeying to attempt to atone for his actions. I could see him going back to pretending to be a mercenary.

Nils: Character on the other side of the Dragon Gate after it closes. Of course he could end up in such an organisation. 

Geitz: He's someone who's searching for a purpose. With his background, I could see him trying to find himself among a band of wanderers.

Lyndis:

Sacred Stones

Spoiler

This lot are not present and accounted for in the long run, though I can't see much about them.

Knoll: He disappears after helping repair Grado.

Cormag: Another unit who headed off after repairing Grado.

Gerik: Like Dieck, he decides to quit being a mercenary and run off. Probably not too relevant.

Ewan: Heads off to explore the world. I could see him trying to become more knowledgeable.

Shadow Dragon/New Mystery (Quite a few would fit under both to be honest)

Spoiler

Ogma, Navarre, Feena, Bantu, Beck, Radd, Caeser, Athena, Xane, Barst, Abel, Etzel: MORE who wander off leaving little detail behind them. Of this lot, I think Xane, Athena and Ogma might be able to work. And Abel probably shouldn't happen, based on the fact Est is in this game.

Malicia: Tina before Tina with her ending.

Jake: Could be working together with Mystery Anna.

Michalis, Nyna: Probably not workable because you want these people coming from between SD and NMotE.

As for Catria's name, Avis (or Avice) might be an ironically fitting name that matches with her sister's names (assuming Avery stays). It's not flight related though.

Awakening

Spoiler

Kellam: Wanders off after the end in his solo ending, which nobody notices. Likely a joke character.
Panne, Henry: Another one who disappears. Probably for the best not to bother with Panne at least.
Gaius:  
Tharja: 
Lucina: 
Owain: Well, I assume you have him figured out. 
Yarne, Laurent: Both of these two wander the world afterwards.
Noire: 
Gangrel, Walhart, Yen'fay: I assume you wouldn't bother with the Spotpass units.
Priam: He could be an Ike clone. Just saying.
Caeldori: A name like Sola? :P

Echoes

Spoiler

Seeing as the most obvious one is in there (Kamui), let's see who else there is. There's also some others, like Gray and Tobin, whose bad endings have them wandering, but I'm going to ignore it for this.

Kilff: His ending confirms he ends up at another continent. While I might headcanon Judgral, it's not too big a deal where it is.

Deen: We don't get much on his backstory, but it's likely not a happy one. He also heads off afterwards.

Luthier: After the events of SoV, he goes over to Archanea and pisses off a bunch of people who all try to find him.

Sonya: Her story ends with her trying to cure those who were offered to Duma, but it suggests that she was corrupted. That's not a bad storyline for er background imo.

On September 22, 2017 at 4:56 AM, Utzu said:

You could always put in Al, Gant, and Tina from hasha no tsurugi since they are barely mentioned by history so it wouldn't take much to disguise them.

And don't forget Ike disappears at the end of radiant dawn, but he'd be harder to disguise

The problem with Al, Gant, and Tiena is that it doesn't really fit with their endings in the manga unless I really change the storyline up, and I'm already kind of mixing things up just by including the Hasha no Tsurugi storyline instead of sticking to just the base Binding Blade story. Al and Tiena get married and basically settle down, and it's totally out of character for Gant to leave Tiena and that one girl he marries. I might change my mind as the writing progresses, but right now I think the only ending I might be willing to alter is Kilmar because 'incurable disease' is kind of a lame way to go for a Navarre-Archetype character(for the heroes' side anyways…I might change things up to steal Jemmie and/or Zeed).

Ike…hm…like I mentioned before, I'm kind of against stealing Lord characters, but…maybe.

On September 22, 2017 at 2:16 PM, Dayni said:

Well, there are quite a few who not much is known about in the series as a whole, and I think I have it rounded down to some options for units (No villains listed here). I'm also going to edit this further to add names and probably explain more about why I say these people later.

Geneology/Thracia (I know, you said you'd rather not. I'll put it here regardless, you can ignore it. It'll also have spoilers)

Hide contents

Levin: Probably the one that makes the most sense, and the only one not specifically from Thracia 776. Is possessed by a dragon, and he heads off for purposes unknown after assisting Seliph during Gen 2. 

Sara: Sara's a grandchild of Manfroy of all people. A quiet life seems unlikely for her, though her ending suggests such. 

Tina: Her character is one that's easily led on, who had been captured by bandits and has an ending similar to Malicia. Probably not too relevant.

Galzus, Trude, Shiva, Pahn, Lifis, Fergus: Characters who disappear after the war. Yay. Of these, Galzus and Lifis could be the most fitting. Galzus has a backstory of having his home destroyed, has holy blood and of course is likely the edgiest of the edgelords for this game. Lifis is an awful person, who is supposed to have helped deal with bandits after the war before disappearing.

Binding Blade/Blazing Sword

Hide contents

Dieck, Rutger: Both end up disappearing, though they're essentially Ogma and Navarre again only less interesting (OK, Rutger's background is more filled up than Navarre's).

Igrene, Astohl: These two on the other hand I could see being more interesting: These two were former lovers who continued on with their lives and accept that fact. It does say Asthol might have been rebuilding Ostia and Igrene is seen around Elibe, but that's about it.

Sophia, Fa: Probably not, they're supposed to have just gone back to Arcadia to go around frolicking with Idoun. Maybe all three together after all?

Narcian: Narcissius.

Idunn:

Well, someone already mentioned the Hasha characters.

Guy: Supposedly becomes Sword Saint, before Karel likely kills him. He could go there in between.

Renault: This guy's background is great, and I could see him journeying to attempt to atone for his actions. I could see him going back to pretending to be a mercenary.

Nils: Character on the other side of the Dragon Gate after it closes. Of course he could end up in such an organisation. 

Geitz: He's someone who's searching for a purpose. With his background, I could see him trying to find himself among a band of wanderers.

Lyndis:

Sacred Stones

Hide contents

This lot are not present and accounted for in the long run, though I can't see much about them.

Knoll: He disappears after helping repair Grado.

Cormag: Another unit who headed off after repairing Grado.

Gerik: Like Dieck, he decides to quit being a mercenary and run off. Probably not too relevant.

Ewan: Heads off to explore the world. I could see him trying to become more knowledgeable.

Shadow Dragon/New Mystery (Quite a few would fit under both to be honest)

Hide contents

Ogma, Navarre, Feena, Bantu, Beck, Radd, Caeser, Athena, Xane, Barst, Abel, Etzel: MORE who wander off leaving little detail behind them. Of this lot, I think Xane, Athena and Ogma might be able to work. And Abel probably shouldn't happen, based on the fact Est is in this game.

Malicia: Tina before Tina with her ending.

Jake: Could be working together with Mystery Anna.

Michalis, Nyna: Probably not workable because you want these people coming from between SD and NMotE.

As for Catria's name, Avis (or Avice) might be an ironically fitting name that matches with her sister's names (assuming Avery stays). It's not flight related though.

Awakening

Hide contents

Kellam: Wanders off after the end in his solo ending, which nobody notices. Likely a joke character.
Panne, Henry: Another one who disappears. Probably for the best not to bother with Panne at least.
Gaius:  
Tharja: 
Lucina: 
Owain: Well, I assume you have him figured out. 
Yarne, Laurent: Both of these two wander the world afterwards.
Noire: 
Gangrel, Walhart, Yen'fay: I assume you wouldn't bother with the Spotpass units.
Priam: He could be an Ike clone. Just saying.
Caeldori: A name like Sola? :P

Echoes

Hide contents

Seeing as the most obvious one is in there (Kamui), let's see who else there is. There's also some others, like Gray and Tobin, whose bad endings have them wandering, but I'm going to ignore it for this.

Kilff: His ending confirms he ends up at another continent. While I might headcanon Judgral, it's not too big a deal where it is.

Deen: We don't get much on his backstory, but it's likely not a happy one. He also heads off afterwards.

Luthier: After the events of SoV, he goes over to Archanea and pisses off a bunch of people who all try to find him.

Sonya: Her story ends with her trying to cure those who were offered to Duma, but it suggests that she was corrupted. That's not a bad storyline for er background imo.

I'll go ahead and Spoiler my responses too to save space.

Spoiler

The reason I didn't want 4/5 is because I never played either and I don't really plan on changing that any time soon, particularly as I still have to finish up several of the other games. I'll look up the characters you mentioned and see if it's worth changing the decision on Jugdral.

Spoiler

For Elibe, I do actually really like the Navarre Archetype of characters, so Rutger does have a fair shot. Also, Dieck is probably the funniest name in all of Fire Emblem plus the character is pretty cool, so we'll see what I think of the two of them as I get further into Binding Blade. As Idunn comes with the group anyways, Sophia and Fae's endings no longer really exist, plus now that I think about it I want to see Fae interact with Tiki, Nowi, and the like, so that sounds good. Narcissius…I laughed for a good minute and a half at that, thank you. It's going in for now unless someone can somehow come up with something even better. Nils also makes sense, so I'll add him. As for the other three, awkwardly enough I haven't actually finished either Elibe game, so I need to do that so I can get a better idea of what I'm doing with the world. Looking at the characters I do like and how I want them to interact with other characters, though, I'm starting to think I may have to bump Elibe up a couple places in the general order of the worlds visited - maybe move it to between Shadow Dragon and Awakening...

Spoiler

Sacred Stones is the one I'm kind of worried about the most as the cast is supposedly really small compared to the other games. I'm currently withholding judgement on the majority of the cast until I finish it as well.

Spoiler

Abel…Mega RIP Palla/Est's A Support in Echoes - she lost her love to her little sister. And then her little sister asked her the question that she couldn't answer honestly BECAUSE of her little sister. Easily the most depressing moment in the whole game. As for the others, yeah, Ogma, Athena, and Xane probably would work best, but I'mma look over the others again first. The argument for Michalis and Nyna is good, but I'm also stealing the Whitewings before New Mystery happens so I'm going to be changing the story around anyways, so it's possible I can make it work anyways. I'm afraid I don't get the irony of Catria's suggested alias, but I mostly ignored her in favor of the other two so that might just be me.

Spoiler

You say you think I wouldn't bother with SpotPass Units and then suggest Priam? Um, ok...The problem with the SpotPass Units is Priam and Emmeryn are the only ones I'm interested in using, even though Yen'fay would fit the Wanderers' theme very well, and I'm already planning on using Priam for something else that wouldn't fit as well with this. The thing with Yen'fay is I'm planning on rewriting the Valm arc to let him live, so he would probably go back to Chon'sin with Say'ri. Henry would actually be fun to write, plus I wanted to put him with Peri anyways, so that works. Also, I hadn't thought about Sola for Caeldori. It would make sense

Spoiler

I think I will go ahead and add Deen, as you're the second person to mention him. The others…I'll sleep on it because I'm in the air about them all, particularly Sonya as I'm already at like 13 more girls than guys and want to catch them up.

Thanks a bunch for the suggestions, I'd love to hear any more suggestions you end up with plus all the reasons for why.

I'll confess I had kinda gotten lazy as I was going on with the post mostly to get it done in some form. I'll just respond to a few points.

Spoiler

Yeah, I get the idea with not wanting to put too much of Judgral in as is. I just wanted to put some ideas out there for units who could fit.

Spoiler

I may have soured on the Navarres of the series, rubbed off there for me. Also, yeah I do get what you're saying with Sophia and Fae. One other thing to note is that Igrene is the guardian of Nabata at that point in BB. Hawkeye, her father, was guardian in BS too. Just going to mention that if it might matter.

Spoiler

SS has a cast size I'm pretty sure is barely bigger than SoV. And the lord characters tend to stay close to where they're from and so on. Hence why I picked those units.

Spoiler

I came to the assumption that Nagi/Michalis were not really options because you are going for characters being taken in between SD/NMotE. I know I'd consider Barst over most of the others but that's because I've my Barst bias and it suggests he might have turned to piracy.

I also didn't know if you'd look up Avis. It translates to desire, which of course I thought was fitting in a mean way.

Spoiler

Yeah, I know I was being contradictory on Priam. But he's also the only Spotpass character who didn't die and come back because reasons. 

I'll try to add to the stuff I left unfinished next time I post, sorry.

4 hours ago, Dayni said:
  Hide contents

I came to the assumption that Nagi/Michalis were not really options because you are going for characters being taken in between SD/NMotE. I know I'd consider Barst over most of the others but that's because I've my Barst bias and it suggests he might have turned to piracy.

I also didn't know if you'd look up Avis. It translates to desire, which of course I thought was fitting in a mean way.

Oh, hey, I'd forgotten Nagi. I definitely wanted her also when does she get a Cipher card T_T.

Desire? Why…oooOHH. YOU DIABOLICAL I like the way you think. WAIT AND THEN THEY GO TO YLISSE AND LUCINA APPEARS AS MASKED MARTH AND CATRIA HAS TO this is good. This is VERY good.

Also, I have an important question. What game are you hacking? If it's FE8, and you decide to put Geitz in I think it is a good idea to see him as a ranger,(maybe hero) and for his name to be Halwende.

Edited by Tuvy

6 hours ago, Tuvy said:

Also, I have an important question. What game are you hacking? If it's FE8, and you decide to put Geitz in I think it is a good idea to see him as a ranger,(maybe hero) and for his name to be Halwende.

…About that...

On September 11, 2017 at 10:57 PM, SoulWeaver said:

So for those of you who don't know me, I'm working on a huge written story involving a group called the Wanderers, made up of characters from across the FE universe and then some.

My hacking skills suck as of now, so I'm playing to my (relative)strengths here and writing it instead. There's also the fact that, as I said, it spans almost every Fire Emblem game in the series, a monumental task to write and an even worse one to try and hack - you'd basically have to hack every single game. Before you say anything about the Written Works section, this isn't a full Written Work yet, it's a Concept, so this section seemed more fitting to me. However, I don't really make Topics on here so I wasn't sure how strict the rules for that kind of thing are, hence the first sentence in the original post.