SNES Classic to sell until 2018+NES Classic returning in 2018!

Armagon

So the SNES Classic isn't actually being discontinued after two weeks. It's gonna keep selling until sometime in 2018. As for the NES Classic, it's making a return next year as well. So if you missed out on the NES Classic, your chance to get one of the new 50 units will be here soon.

I see Nintendo figured out that shorting their product only pisses people off. I might try to pick one up if my dad can't pick up a Switch for Christmas. I have been wanting to officially play a lot of the games on both, but I think that if I don't, I'm definitely pre-ordering the N64 classic, as my regular N64 looks terrible on my LCD TV.

4 minutes ago, Jedi said:

But this is Nintendo so don't expect them to actually stock these well for the demand.

Oh, i absolutely agree with you. I can already see the both Classic systems selling out on Day 1 and barely being restocked.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Oh, i absolutely agree with you. I can already see the both Classic systems selling out on Day 1 and barely being restocked.

Which is why I have to constantly hound sites, because I do really want that copy of Star Fox 2.