Could we see new Hero variants during the FE Warriors event?

Tactical Canadian

So with a new FE Warriors event coming up, do you think we might see a new banner with heroes using a different weapon type? We've seen some characters using different weapons during their special moves in some of the gameplay trailers while other characters use different weapons entirely. 

Would this interest any of you? If so, who would you want to see in it? 

Personally, I'd want to see Robin with his Levin Sword, Lissa with an axe, and Lucina and Sakura with a bow.

Edited by Tactical Canadian

From trailers I remember only Lissa having axe, while all other had their standard armament. So I don't think so. We might get two Warriors lords with alternate weapons, even if they don't have any in game.maybe. After all Heroes are bit more consistent with weapon triangle balance even if difference is not that big.

I'd be surprised. I sure do expect the new MCs from the game on some kind of banner though. I wouldn't even mind 1-2 banners with just some of the regular characters from the roster on it too. I could really go for a new banner with Hinoka on it.

Axe Lissa please. Maybe with Reciprocal Aid.

the OCs have grown on me so I don't mind them being in Heroes

Bow Sakurs would be neat and Tome Cavalry Elise would make Horse Emblem even crazier (although probably unlikely since she already has her summer version)

Don't think we will have more Lucinas anytime soon especially after CYL completing Lucina Emblem

what i do see is maybe a Warriors banner of lords that appear so Ryoma, Corrin, Chrom and Marth who i think hasn't been in a banner since the first one

I'm guessing there will be a few new units introduced in the FE Warriors special maps and offered as rewards for them. The main characters are the most obvious picks, but alternate weapons on existing characters would also make plenty of sense.

21 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I'd be surprised. I sure do expect the new MCs from the game on some kind of banner though. I wouldn't even mind 1-2 banners with just some of the regular characters from the roster on it too. I could really go for a new banner with Hinoka on it.

I can get behind this. We need more Hinoka banners!

Although considering the amount of characters anounced, I'm not sure she'd actually make it on a Warriors banner...

30 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

From trailers I remember only Lissa having axe, while all other had their standard armament. So I don't think so. We might get two Warriors lords with alternate weapons, even if they don't have any in game.maybe. After all Heroes are bit more consistent with weapon triangle balance even if difference is not that big.

Elise is using tomes and Sakura a bow if I recall correctly. Lucina also seems to have some weird bow animation in a special.

33 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

Calling it now: Banner with only one focus unit: Axe Lissa.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

All I'd want is Axe Lissa. 

26 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I honestly completely forgot about the new MCs. They don't intrigue me that much design wise but I'll wait and see on their personalities.

Totally agree on Hinoka being in the banner though.   

5 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Don't think we will have more Lucinas anytime soon especially after CYL completing Lucina Emblem

what i do see is maybe a Warriors banner of lords that appear so Ryoma, Corrin, Chrom and Marth who i think hasn't been in a banner since the first one

Wh…what? But there's only three Lucinas - Lucina, Bunny Lucina, and Courageous Lucina. And there was another Marth - he had a mask on, remember?

I'm kidding, I played that far in Awakening, pay me no mind...

6 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

YES!

RbZZcVa.png

Watch her become the best Axe Unit in Heroes. Put Hector to Shame!

But on other notes, I think that the Main Lords will get in. I don't know about much about supporting characters, but those would be the next "most-likely" to get Heroes Versions.Then Characters like Elise, Sakura, and Lissa that only have one variation would be my preference to get a second in Heroes. Xander, Camilla, Robin, and Lucina don't need more variations.

Edited by Lord_Grima

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

He also just looks too effeminate, and I'm pretty sure the cape is supposed to be different colors on the inside and out.

I don't really think there's much wrong with the art. I kind of notice the shoulder but there are plenty of characters with worse art. 

...Like Lucius.

35 minutes ago, Zeo said:

There are plenty of characters with worse art. 

...Like Lucius.

Lloyd needs new art more than anyone.

----

Re: thread topic

I wouldn't mind some alternates (Mikoto!Sakura pls, or just Mikoto). As for the Warriors OCs I hope they don't give them all swords!