Anyone know of any good self-imposed challenges for Fates (Revelations specifically)?

Valmese Soldier

I'm doing a second run of Fates, on Lunatic this time, but since I'm doing Conquest Lunatic right now (it's a hell of a challenge) I'm interested if anyone knows of any good self-imposed challenges in Fire Emblem, specifically for Revelations, because Revelations will seem too easy to me after beating Conquest on Lunatic (if I beat it that its). 

I could recommend:

• A no Royal run.
  • No healers allowed.
  • Reclassing into awkward classes 
  • Using joke weapons
  • No skills.
  • No supports bonuses. 
  • Using underleveled units.

That is all of could think of, hopes this helps.

Edited by Jingle Jangle

On top of what the Jingle said, you could keep yourself from grinding except for the sole purpose of getting marriages for kids.  Though children could be made good, so it's best to just leave them out anyway if you're looking for a challenge.

Another thing for you to do is just don't buy anything.  Anything you want to get should be on-sight procurement.  A lighter version of relying on joke weapons, essentially.

Maybe also limit the amount of times you reclass so that your units can't take advantage of beneficial growth rate bonuses from any classes.

Lastly, maybe consider using unorthodox/bad characters, such as Nyx, Odin, Setsuna, or Rinkah.

I would also recommend a PMU, but the PMUs I've seen around here don't seem to gain a lot of traction, so just go with your own self-imposed challenges.