Grand Hero Battle: Robin (F)

Rafiel's Aria

23 hours ago, Zeo said:

First off I want to apologize as I've been blowing up everyone's notifications recently. I know this is a lot. It's just that we're getting so close to the end and I don't want to leave anything undone. We're almost there.

I wouldn't mind being not almost there, yet. But good to see you won't leave anything undone.

Really good job on the abyssal using their choke point completely against them, to get huge hits with Pain and Morgan's tome. Pretty obvious which side had the better strategy there. You also keep getting me with Miracle. I should know better by now but still got scared when I saw that hit Priscilla was about to take.

Also neat theme for the second one. I couldn't believe at first you would try this map with four tome users, no dance, no heal, you want to bait that map with a tome? But wow did Morgan deliver again, and when the dust settled it was pretty much over.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/7/2018 at 5:34 PM, daisy jane said:

I have a question regarding the Calvary Challenge (as I really really want to get that 4th Robin). 

*snipped*

Mind if I asked if you have worked out a solution since this post?

Tentatively speaking, I think you can clear the cavalry challenge with the units you've listed. I don't mind having a look when the map comes back if you still need help with it.

There where two GHB's I did't think my Sharena team could beat. The first was Ursula and the second was female Robin. There are so many mages in this chapter and you need to expose yourself to a lot of them. I did't think my team could pull it off, but Wrys with a lot of buffs and a teleport ability ensured I could pull this one off.

• 2 months later...

Finally I managed to complete Robin GHB at Abyssal difficulty.

Along with Ursula, it's one of the worst for me, but I managed (and I can say it proudly) to beat it without using Seliph, Reinhardt, Jamke or PAzura (the main team for abyssals).

The +3 spd seal on Saias was essential so that the Blue Mage couldn't double him, even when debuffed by Arvis.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I did an abyssal!

My +10/10 Canas and Linus were joined by the unmerged Bowcina and Norne. I start by having Canas be repositioned by Norne, with Linus and Bowcina following behind so Canas now has them in range to boost him while he tanks 5 units first turn. The next turn continues with pulling back, with the enemy attacking him again. From there I pull pack to better sort out the remaining three enemies as the greens finally die. This takes some serious planning, but eventually I manage to figure out the way to take out the final three and not lose the now low HP Canas in the process, Linus being finally able to do something with the mage in particular..

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
On 2/28/2019 at 10:56 PM, Yggi said:

Finally I managed to complete Robin GHB at Abyssal difficulty.

Along with Ursula, it's one of the worst for me, but I managed (and I can say it proudly) to beat it without using Seliph, Reinhardt, Jamke or PAzura (the main team for abyssals).

The +3 spd seal on Saias was essential so that the Blue Mage couldn't double him, even when debuffed by Arvis.

4 years later, and this battle has become so trivialized that I can solo it in 1 turn...