Jump to content
Rafiel's Aria

Grand Hero Battle: Robin (F)

Recommended Posts

 

Just now, Kiran said:

Huh, does an unmerged Fury Nino still die from the mages even with Summoner support and Hp seal? Thought she lived with 1 hp. As for Azura, she's unreachable as she teleports in front of Nino. The only way to reach her is if the Lance moved so that Robin can snipe her across the water pit. However, since Anna is blocking the Axe dude and AI being dumb, the Lance dude harmlessly stands to the right of the axe and Robin has no choice but move to the right of the Lance to try to reach Azura next turn.

My Nino (+SPD -DEF +0, Fury3, Desperation3, Moonbow) took exactly 21 damage from that red mage, leaving her with 0. She doesn't have support and her seal is Speed +1. Moonbow was needed to kill the first Axe even with dance. My Jeorge had too much DEF, therefore the blue lance moved upwards from the beginning, leaving Azura pretty vulnerable. But in the end i figured it out: 

I changed Jeorge for Lilina, in this way the lance moved how you described it. Lilina (Axebreaker) must not attack the axe on 3. yet, otherwise he gets killed too fast, which would give Robin the space to attack Azura. My Nino doesn't have Draconic Aura, therefore everybody had to escape to the left (WoM and Nóatún-ER helped) where Robin attacked Lilina (bad idea). Happy End, thanks ;-) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

 

My Nino (+SPD -DEF +0, Fury3, Desperation3, Moonbow) took exactly 21 damage from that red mage, leaving her with 0. She doesn't have support and her seal is Speed +1. Moonbow was needed to kill the first Axe even with dance. My Jeorge had too much DEF, therefore the blue lance moved upwards from the beginning, leaving Azura pretty vulnerable. But in the end i figured it out: 

I changed Jeorge for Lilina, in this way the lance moved how you described it. Lilina (Axebreaker) must not attack the axe on 3. yet, otherwise he gets killed too fast, which would give Robin the space to attack Azura. My Nino doesn't have Draconic Aura, therefore everybody had to escape to the left (WoM and Nóatún-ER helped) where Robin attacked Lilina (bad idea). Happy End, thanks ;-) 

Glad it worked out for you! I'm going to update the strat with some of what you told me so it works out the first time for someone. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Glad it worked out for you! I'm going to update the strat with some of what you told me so it works out the first time for someone. Thanks!

I was searching for an idea how to start. Since you used two units of my arena team (Azura & Ninian) and one of my current TT team (Anna), i tried your way and it was fun to make it work for me. 

Fun fact: I even gave Azura Berkuts lance to survive at hit by Robin, which wasn't necessary at all in the end. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, phineas81707 said:

Trained up Selena and finished the strat myself. Selena somehow beat the Axe for me, and even though I stuffed up the motions again at the end (with putting Olivia in the corner where muscle memory says to make her dance), it worked out this time. I don't get this strategy, but it works.

EDIT: Meant to mention @Zeo and tell him I'm good.

How can I do this without Barst? D: I can't replicate it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

How can I do this without Barst? D: I can't replicate it...

You could probably use Triangle Adept Tobin to tank the green guy like Selena. I actually saw a strategy that used Brave Lyn, Berkut (for nothing more than his Ward Cavalry), Selena, and Olivia. I believe everyone was a 4 star except for Lyn with no SI. I can post that video too if you think it'll be helpful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

You could probably use Triangle Adept Tobin to tank the green guy like Selena. I actually saw a strategy that used Brave Lyn, Berkut (for nothing more than his Ward Cavalry), Selena, and Olivia. I believe everyone was a 4 star except for Lyn with no SI. I can post that video too if you think it'll be helpful.

D: I don't have Reposition fodder. I also don't have Selena, just Palla. Does Tobin come with TA?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did it with Tharja, Azura, Olivia and Nino.

Had to give HP+3 Seal to Tharja so she could survive a hit from the red mage and put him in place for Azura to finish it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And  after one stamina potion I have competed infernal with Nino Olivia, Brave Lyn, and Reinhart. The strategy was to do hit and run attacks until the enemy went into the choke-point. Easier compared to other infernal maps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This one was much easier than I thought it would turn out. Cecilia literally killed everything,

Turn1: C killed the new southern Axe Infantry, was danced and used Draw Back to get the Dancer to safety.

Turn2: C killed the northern Axe Infantry, was danced and killed the Blue Lance. During the enemy phase, the Blue Mage and Frobin killed themselves attacking Cecilia, and the Red Mage left himself with 4 hp.

Turn3: C killed the Red Mage.

Spoiler

59b9409d7c68e_fehfrobinghbinfernal.thumb.png.29f1c9f89a2f165bd03e56e78bf4dc54.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

And  after one stamina potion I have competed infernal with Nino Olivia, Brave Lyn, and Reinhart. The strategy was to do hit and run attacks until the enemy went into the choke-point. Easier compared to other infernal maps.

Can you do this without Rein? I have the others...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Can you do this without Rein? I have the others...

Probably not, my Reinhart has home cavalry for Brave Lyn, and has the fire power to  take down the blue tome user.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I managed to get two orbs out of this, but I can't find a way for my Female Robin to beat the enemy one without someone else taking her out first. :/ Oh well, two orbs is still nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I managed to get two orbs out of this, but I can't find a way for my Female Robin to beat the enemy one without someone else taking her out first. :/ Oh well, two orbs is still nice.

How about CC chapter 4 Hard? That one has a lv 35+ F!Robin in it and you don't have to worry about keeping your allies alive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kiran said:

How about CC chapter 4 Hard? That one has a lv 35+ F!Robin in it and you don't have to worry about keeping your allies alive. 

I checked, that Robin is only lv. 30.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I managed to get two orbs out of this, but I can't find a way for my Female Robin to beat the enemy one without someone else taking her out first. :/ Oh well, two orbs is still nice.

Do you have BH!Lyn? You could try what I wrote earlier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mampfoid said:

Do you have BH!Lyn? You could try what I wrote earlier

Definitely not. I don't care about her.

5 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Story Maps won't work but Chain challenge does :)

Oh. I don't know if I can beat that. Those are extremely hard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Used Draug(make sure to downgrade his weapon to an Iron Sword) as a wall as per this video's strategy and cleared Infernal with 2 mages and Olivia. I deployed Reinhardt and Katarina since I don't have Ursula and I didn't think my + Res Nino could take 2 hits despite being at 4★. Gotta say I was tempted to take out the lance enemy since my Reinhardt had Lancebreaker but that meant Robin would have been able to move into the Lancer's spot and defeated him if I did that. For what it's worth, my Reinhardt doesn't have Death Blow and I think that worked in my favor. 

 

Edited by tobuShogi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beat this Infernal with my Arena Team: Brave Ike, Sonya, Ninian and Tana.

Key point was Tanas Guidence 3 allowing me to traverse through the Wall back with Sonya after attacking with her, while Ike Repositioned Ninian into safety. After that it was block the path with Brave Ike and kill shit with Sonya, Ninian and Tana. (Ninian has TA and Lightning Breath).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Infernal is an easy clear by Ninian's dragon kindergarten, but I can't actually clear it yet because my barracks is at 1,000/1,000.

My Tiki can tank the choke for two turns due to Aether, killing all three green units. The red mage is left out in front, making easy pickings for Nowi after tossing Tiki all the way to the back, and Fae finishes the blue units.

 

I'm not entirely sure a Peri solo is possible due to how crowded the map is and the sheer number of green units. Escutcheon can only hold for one round of combat, and Firesweep Lance+ isn't enough firepower to break through the axe fighters' massive Def in one round of combat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cleared it early, but I didn't have opportunity upload pictures until now. Unit and skills needed. Ponies are love! Ponies are life! 

Cecilia (need to be +attack and NOT -res): Blade+, Moonbow +Atk seal 

Olivia: Ruby sword (probably not needed)

Xander: Fury2, QR2, and honec

Olwen: Reposition. Fort (CYL Lyn could probably work  too?) 

Spoiler

Turn 1: Positioning

enX2lm2.png

Turn 2: Cecilia 2RKO northern Axe, Olivia is repositioned back(Red mage eats moonbow into face, Blue mage self-destruct)

GJwoL2S.png

Turn 3: Olwen runs away, Xander baits southern axe

SWwONrl.png

Turn 4: Xander finish axe, get danced and everyone runs out of range

lNqyjZm.png

Turn 5: Olwen 2RKO lance, Xander blaze Robin, Cecilia finish her.

ozzvxud.png

 

Edited by Tenzen12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Summoner support Nino works wonders

With a Hone speed from Celica, and fort Res 1 seal with Hone attack on Azura, she kills the axe AND tanks the red and blue mages XD

Celica Nino Xander and Azura 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another EZ-Horse Emblem Infernal, sad, expected more from a Wolftome user GHB Infernal, but if you made it impossible for horsies, every other team might die as well, ey? Of course, with the choke point Horse is definitiely not necessary, as demonstrated in previous posts.

But who am I kidding, if it was impossible for me to clear it the same day it comes out, I'd probably rage like a scrub.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...