Navarre was seen in a cutscene, behind Marth.

Dragonage2ftw

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Probably because she plays a fairly important role as narrator and an NPC.

It's a blue sprite with a bow weapon and placed along characters that are all playable. Seems to imply that she'll be playable in some way, shape, or form.

2 minutes ago, NeonZ said:

Huh...She doesn't have a green sprite in the box art. It's blue.

1 minute ago, SageOfAnys said:

It's a blue sprite with a bow weapon and placed along characters that are all playable. Seems to imply that she'll be playable in some way, shape, or form.

Then I guess that boxart might still be fake after all. Because I really don't expect Anna to be playable except as DLC.

15 minutes ago, KongDude said:

It's Chrom's. You can check the Direct to see it.

Heh, I literally typed my post in the other thread as you posted this this is why you don't type forum posts on a slow phone ppl At least it's one less mystery for the community to solve - a community that's already lit up enough fireworks with the rest of todays reveals.

19 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Then I guess that boxart might still be fake after all. Because I really don't expect Anna to be playable except as DLC.

The box art, that has the Lyn sprite that's been confirmed to be official?

You're really digging now.

22 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, no. Like DanMan says, Lyn's sprite is on the site. Besides, save for Echoes, she's been getting plenty of playable appearances.

Man, I really, really hope that Navarre is in it and turns out to be playable. Out of all the SD characters, the main ones I would love to see are him, Jeorge, Cain and Abel. Now, I've kept my hopes low... but I will be so happy if any of these make it in ^.^''

11 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

Yeah, no. Like DanMan says, Lyn's sprite is on the site. Besides, save for Echoes, she's been getting plenty of playable appearances.

I don't think Heroes is exactly plenty of appearances.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Anna? But you said Lyn in your original post.

I was talking about Anna's playable appearances. I used Lyn as reasoning as to why the box art leak was real. Otherwise, Lyn has no relevance in this conversation.

7 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

I was talking about Anna's playable appearances. I used Lyn as reasoning as to why the box art leak was real. Otherwise, Lyn has no relevance in this conversation.

You never mentioned Anna in the post I'm referring to though, which is why I was confused.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

You never mentioned Anna in the post I'm referring to though, which is why I was confused.

But you could tell I was referring to Anna by mentioning Echoes (which she wasn't in) and the topic of the discussion, which was Anna's chances at being playable. Lyn's playability had nothing to do with reasoning as to why Anna would be playable.

Just now, NoirCore said:

But you could tell I was referring to Anna by mentioning Echoes (which she wasn't in) and the topic of the discussion, which was Anna's chances at being playable. Lyn's playability had nothing to do with reasoning as to why Anna would be playable.

Lyn wasn't in Echoes either. So no, I couldn't tell.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Lyn wasn't in Echoes either. So no, I couldn't tell.

Yeah, but the reason why is obvious for Lyn. :P Anna, on the other hand...

But let's get back to the argument at hand: Anna has been playable in 3 of the last 4 games. Why so certain she won't be playable to the point of dismissing the leak?

Edited by NoirCore

1 hour ago, Dragonage2ftw said:

So, it looks like another fan-favorite got in.

Man, this roster is the best.

Barring Lyn, of course. She's just meh, especially because she uses a sword and not something more interesting, like her bow, but dang.

Don't rile Lyn fans up with unnecessary potshots. Plenty of us actually like Lyn, thank you.

And why wouldn't Lyn use her sword? Her legendary weapon in her game is one; it makes no sense for her to use something else. (Heroes doesn't count.)

4 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

Don't rile Lyn fans up with unnecessary potshots. Plenty of us actually like Lyn, thank you.

And why wouldn't Lyn use her sword? Her legendary weapon in her game is one; it makes no sense for her to use something else. (Heroes doesn't count.)

Because some fans got screwed because of "too much swords" (Don't get me wrong, it's nice to see something other than Awakening/Fate and Akaneia just for the excuse to put Marth in, but I feel like she will be only using sword when a hybrid moveset would be so nice)

Edited by Sartek

Can we get Ogma and Phina too? Oh wait, they use swords. Well a dancer doesn't need to use swords when these game developers had dancer characters use whips and fans in other games.

5 hours ago, Dandy Druid said:

Can we get Ogma and Phina too? Oh wait, they use swords. Well a dancer doesn't need to use swords when these game developers had dancer characters use whips and fans in other games.

But how exactly would whips and fans fit into the whole thing?

7 hours ago, NoirCore said:

He's one of the biggest FE trolls on gamefaqs who's trying to argue the CE leak isn't real (and that the Lyn sprite is still from DA and just happens to look identical).
It's not worth arguing with him.