Your favorite character who you know won't get into FEW

Moondrag

So, my favorite FE character is Charlotte. She is one of the few fun characters in more then design in that game for me. (So many characters in Fates I dislike, are pointless to the plot, and Charlotte doesn't escape that, idiots, or awful parents) However, I don't really expect her to get in Warriors considering their current choices (A character with only one chapter of plot then goes away, or something with multiple chapters) Even if they do add a Fates Axe user, it's likely going to be Arthur (Who I like for more the voice acting then the character) since he's one of Elise's retainers.

What about you guys? Who would you say is your hopeful dream?

Edited by Moondrag

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to say it but probably Ephraim even though it's still maybe possible seeing as he defeated Chrom in the Heroes Voting Gauntlet before the multiplier became ridiculous and taking into consideration we haven't got a lance infantry yet which would have to be him unless Azura gets confirmed.

What's really making me doubt it is just for the simple fact Sacred Stones is seen as the black sheep of the gba games sadly enough.

Kent and Sain...

Well, since Lyn's been announced, might as well dream big xD 

in more seriousness, I'm hoping for more SD characters. Navarre is in a trailer, so he's less of an impossibility, but I'd also love to see Jeorge, Cain and Abel... I think SD will end up with very few characters, though... and if they add another horse, it is more likely to be Jagen or Camus, while bow user would probably end up being Gordin since he's the closest associated with Marth. I can hope, though :) 

I have a few:

Rolf: I always used him in PoR and RD; he was an incredible archer once trained, and I didn't like Shinon. But I know, even if they make Tellius DLC, he's probably not going to be there.

Rhys: Red-haired, kind-hearted, wielder of devastating light magic if trained properly. But alas, even with DLC, Rhys probably won't show up.

Jake: Though only because I'm really curious about what a ballistician would be able to do in this game.

I really hope Ogma will be in this game, and there's a real chance he could still be in it.

Seth.  SS was my first FE and Seth is my favorite unit from the game and I know they won't be putting any SS units in.  I also really want Minerva and Kaze but today has made me think that there is no Hope for Minerva.  I was really happy to see Naverre and he better be playable, because as of right now he is the only one of my favorites in the game.

Hinata. Mozu. Shura. Jill. Naesala. Aran. Reyson. Ashnard. Stahl. Virion. Oscar.

I was also well aware these character weren't gonna make it in, so the pain is practically non-existant.

I was hoping for a boss encounter dialogue between Mozu and Ashnard, though. My hopes would never die in the end.

Edited by saisymbolic
i put ashnard twice lol

Been gunning for 'Boro since day 1, and I'm still hopin'.  The majority seem to think that she'll be passed over entirely, firstly in favor of Azura in the base game (with no one else from Fates making it in), then in DLC she'll be neglected in favor of characters from other games.  Though I also think that some people are more delusional than I am in what they think will happen.  Then again, I prefer not to expect anything at all.

Aside from her, I would also like Ike, Mozu, Charlotte, Reese and Clarisse, adult Tiki, Flora, Hector, and the Whitewings, among probably at least a dozen others.

While the man himself isn't my favorite character (he's just okay) I was quietly hoping Yukimura would get in just so we could have a playable Mechanist. That's looking very unlikely, especially with shuriken deconfirmed.

I also would have liked Walmart Walhart, but Frederick kinda soils his odds. Then again, he could get in as a partial clone.

I'd also say Haitaka, but I understand why he can't be included, Rally Defense would be too powerful a Musou Attack.

All of the characters I care about are either unimportant or not quite important/unique enough to make it in the game:\

Miriel, Florina, Tana, Gregor, Charlotte, Benny, Effie, Niles, Setsuna, Sigurd, Titania, Lex, Lachesis, Nephenee, Libra, Lon'qu, Ilyana, Flora, Linde, Jeorge, Maribelle, the list goes on. I never have interest in sword wielding lord characters over cool side characters nobody gives enough credit to, so I never get characters I really want to use.

6 minutes ago, saisymbolic said:

I was hoping for a boss encounter dialogue between Mozu and Ashnard, though. My hopes would never die in the end.

It would go like this:

Ashnard-"No matter what strength a person has, it is the station he is born into that controls his destiny. The strong will possess everything."

Mozu-"Well, you smell like a goat!"

Ashnard-"Noooooooooooo!!!" (proceeds to turn into dust)

Just now, Florina's #1 Fan said:

It would go like this:

Ashnard-"No matter what strength a person has, it is the station he is born into that controls his destiny. The strong will possess everything."

omg

that's so perfect

1 minute ago, Florina's #1 Fan said:

All of the characters I care about are either unimportant or not quite important/unique enough to make it in the game:\

Miriel, Florina, Tana, Gregor, Charlotte, Benny, Effie, Niles, Setsuna, Sigurd, Titania, Lex, Lachesis, Nephenee, Libra, Lon'qu, Ilyana, Flora, Linde, Jeorge, Maribelle, the list goes on. I never have interest in sword wielding lord characters over cool side characters nobody gives enough credit to, so I never get characters I really want to use.

It would go like this:

Is it Mozu's attack that vaporizes Assnerd, or does he just die of sheer shame alone due to her insult?

Edited by Anomalocaris

2 minutes ago, Anomalocaris said:

Is it Mozu's attack that vaporizes Ashnard, or does he just die of sheer shame alone due to her insult?

Clearly it is the truth of the statement. I mean, look at all that fur he's wearing. It has to be goat hair.

Edited by Florina's #1 Fan

16 minutes ago, SageOfAnys said:

Natasha won't be getting in any Warriors game ever unless they're REALLY scraping the bottom of the barrel.

But I still love her anyways.

That's an excellent answer, and one I approve of. Anyway, I'd say Selkie.