Focus: Dauntless Crimeans

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was expecting Nephenee's Wrath not being inheritable by mages because of "FU" Reinhardt... (my Sonya would have liked that skill so badly...) but apearantly its also restricted to Infantery and Armored units. I wanted to give the skill to my Reciprocal Aid, Firesweep Lance +, Guidance 3 Tana of my main Team... but movement type restriction. Seriously WRY!!!
This is frustrateing none of my Main Team chars benefit in any From from this new skills... and 2 of them would have been perfect for them!

41 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Hinoka was the original nice thighs.

I feel like a topic like this deserves it's own thread?  more research insert thigh tier list here.

Moving on, I'm still surprised that IS didn't include a forth unit.

Granted, considering how good these units are, I don't think the meta can handle another.

Is a Thigh discussion a viable reason for a post? Probably not. Why are we talking about this again?

If we're going to talk about artwork, then I just made a thread dedicated to your favorite artwork and why. You all should check it out.

No, it's not dedicated to thighs. That'll be saved for later.

Anyways, Elincia looks like she's happy to be on the battlefield, Nephenee looks like she wants to kill somebody, and Oscar looks like he's ready to make it to the top of the tier list.

1 hour ago, dragonlordsd said:

Marth predates all of them, lol. (seriously, why no pants?)

Nice thighs and visible thighs aren't the same thing. To be original nice thighs, you need to have nice thighs to begin with.

And Hinoka's got the best thighs of the starting roster. Fight me.

8 minutes ago, BoringBoi said:

Oscar looks like he's ready to make it to the top of the tier list.

Oscar is crippled by the fact that he is melee cavalry, which immediately puts him below every ranged cavalry in the game.

2 minutes ago, Hilda said:

I think Wrath 3 could potentially have great synergy with Lyns Sol Katti (built in Desperation). Would make up a bit for her shitty Atk stat

Holy shit I didn't even think of that.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Oscar is crippled by the fact that he is melee cavalry, which immediately puts him below every ranged cavalry in the game

I was being sarcastic. My point was that he looks extremely happy as if he was about to make it to the top... Even though he's not. We know that, but he's just a case of "ignorance is bliss."

RIP Oscar - 9/15 to 9/15

Died at the hands of the meta before he even got a chance.

6 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Holy shit I didn't even think of that.

Powercreep!!! Old characters are only getting worse and worse!!! Seriously Sol Katti + Wrath 3 below 50% = Super killing Lyn as long as she can double (considering she has like the 3 highest speed in the game thats quite likely.

2 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Powercreep!!! Old characters are only getting worse and worse!!! Seriously Sol Katti + Wrath 3 below 50% = Super killing Lyn as long as she can double (considering she has like the 3 highest speed in the game thats quite likely.

I happen to have a [+Spd, -Res] Lyn sitting around. I'm now seriously tempted to build Lyn with [+Spd] (Sol Katti, Moonbow, Life and Death 3, Wrath 3).

Edited by Ice Dragon

6 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I happen to have a [+Spd, -Res] Lyn sitting around. I'm now seriously tempted to build Lyn with [+Spd] (Sol Katti, Moonbow, Life and Death 3, Wrath 3).

I hate you mine is -HP and +Atk ._., i want a +SPD and -RES Lyn too!

EDIT: I correct myself mine is -SPD and +ATK... even worse.... fuck

Edited by Hilda

1 minute ago, Hilda said:

I hate you mine is -HP and +Atk ._., i want a +SPD and -RES Lyn too!

That was actually the first Lyn I ever pulled. It made me sad that I never got a +Atk Lyn to more effectively run a Brave Sword or Brash Assault build until I pulled a [+Atk, -HP] Lyn with the free pull from the Voting Gauntlet.

But now I'm very happy I didn't merge all of my Lyns yet because the old [+Spd, -Res] Lyn looks like she might be the best one to run this set.

Finished the Lunatic quests and cleared them on first attempts. I mainly ran half or full Horse Emblem teams.

The map with BK and the reinforcements was a bit tense but I did some hilarious cheese with Escape Route and Wings of Mercy; used Xander, Reinhardt, Anna, and Wings of Mercy Olivia

Edited by Roflolxp54

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

That was actually the first Lyn I ever pulled. It made me sad that I never got a +Atk Lyn to more effectively run a Brave Sword or Brash Assault build until I pulled a [+Atk, -HP] Lyn with the free pull from the Voting Gauntlet.

But now I'm very happy I didn't merge all of my Lyns yet because the old [+Spd, -Res] Lyn looks like she might be the best one to run this set.

I just ran the numbers in the Damage calculator (Gave her as Main Weapon Woo Dao + and gave her 3 extra attack to make up for it and gave her Desperation in the B Slot, Reduced the Moonbow Special Cooldown to 1 to account for Wrath 3 Sepcial cool down recovery):
Lyn [+SPD, -RES]
Sol Katti
Assist: what you want
Special: Moonbow
A: Life and Death 3
B: Wrath 3
C: Flexible

Against Vanilla units: 138 Wins 28 losses and 2 Draw
Against everyone running Fury: 130 Wins
Obviously she looses against alot of Blue Lance units: Notable losses are against Brave Ike (he reduces the Moonbow dmg due to Urvan on the 2. hi), Normal Ike (prolly due to Sword Breaker inate skill) and Hinata. If the First hit is with Moonbow, Brave Ike dies.

I would say this looks extremly promising... i want a +SPD -RES Lyn ._. She kills everything!!!

With Brave Lucina Buffs the wins against Fury users go up to 147 if you give here Delthea buffs on top of that you are looking at 154 wins and 14 losses. Dunno Brave Lucina Buffs make her extremly crazy even against units that are +SPD and -RES (She would loose slightly against a normal +SPD -RES Lucina with Fury 3, without Brave Lucina buffs)

I want a +SPD -RES Lyn someone halp plox ._.

Edited by Hilda

Okay so I got an Elincia from my free summon... and boy does she bring a lot to the table. So not sure about base stats since they just came out, but my Elincia came out at 35/34/36/24/27... which first of all is outstanding for base stats. I'm currently running her with the summoner support, as well as life and death 3, effectively putting her at 40/52(with Amiti)/41/21/24, and the fact that Amiti functions as a brave sword makes her that much more threatening on top of these otherworldly stats. I also gave her Draw Back and Draconic Aura, though I imagine Reposition and Moonbow/ Luna/ Iceberg would be other good options for her.

7 minutes ago, QueenClarine234 said:

Okay so I got an Elincia from my free summon... and boy does she bring a lot to the table. So not sure about base stats since they just came out, but my Elincia came out at 35/34/36/24/27... which first of all is outstanding for base stats. I'm currently running her with the summoner support, as well as life and death 3, effectively putting her at 40/52(with Amiti)/41/21/24, and the fact that Amiti functions as a brave sword makes her that much more threatening on top of these otherworldly stats. I also gave her Draw Back and Draconic Aura, though I imagine Reposition and Moonbow/ Luna/ Iceberg would be other good options for her.

35 HP, 34 Atk, 36 Spd, 24 Def, and 27 Res are her neutral stats; you have a neutral Elincia. Gamepedia had her stats up like a couple minutes after the banner was up: https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Elincia. Granted, her and the other new character stats were datamined when the update hit.

11 hours ago, Hawk King said:

Damn, the BK is basically a red Amelia. +1Hp -5Res.

And he can run Fury instead of Distant Counter.

I am definitely promoting his 4* and merging him for a 5* +1.

And he will be S-supporting Amelia as well.

I'll send the 4* version home or see if he has value as SI fodder. Same with the 5* version or keep the 5* version as another red sword armored unit for future backup teams in a future TT. 

2 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

I'll send the 4* version home or see if he has value as SI fodder. Same with the 5* version or keep the 5* version as another red sword armored unit for future backup teams in a future TT. 

The 4* will either have Steady stance 3 or Wings of Mercy 3 for skill inheritance. Both are good.

Why would you send home a top 3 sword unit who we will only get a limited supply of?

54 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

The 4* will either have Steady stance 3 or Wings of Mercy 3 for skill inheritance. Both are good.

Why would you send home a top 3 sword unit who we will only get a limited supply of?

Simple: I have no attachment to the character and the overhype from others have only solidified my decision. Him being a red armor with poor res in a blue mage meta that favors cavs...? He'll have a harder time than Hector. For him to work properly, he needs an armor team, Tana, WoM or...at the very least Amelia otherwise it'd be easy to kite him to death. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I heard on GFAQs many eons ago that it was Micaiah.

GameFAQs is hardly a reputable source.

Also, anything that isn't in Heroes doesn't count. This is the Heroes board, after all.