Seeking Fates-style Sprite Commission

Sarfiaholic

Hello, I really hope this is in the right section! ^v^;;

I was looking for an artist that might be able to make a sprite for my FE: Fates OC?  (Obviously not for free)

This is the OC I'd be wanting a sprite of https://toyhou.se/1071304.hollis/gallery#3941485  As you can see she wears a generic maid class uniform, the only difference being that the stone on  the brooch is a different shade of blue than say, Felicia's is. Her face is also bit rounder than the usual face-shape for female fates characters and she notably has bags under her eyes. TwT If anyone thinks they'd be able to do this please post here or contact me or however is easier! We can discuss rates/payment, etc.

i'm fairly confident i can do this, but ive never actually made a fates portrait before. ive copied styles before though. i'll try my best, but if i cant pull it off, then i wont ask you to pay in the end. does that sound fair?

(i can stream at twitch tv so if you want, you can watch it happen there if thats ok with you)

1 hour ago, xXHoshiHeartsXx said:

i'm fairly confident i can do this, but ive never actually made a fates portrait before. ive copied styles before though. i'll try my best, but if i cant pull it off, then i wont ask you to pay in the end. does that sound fair?

(i can stream at twitch tv so if you want, you can watch it happen there if thats ok with you)

Sure! That sounds great! As for steaming just let me know where and when; I'd love to watch! ;w; <3