Fire Emblem and the Twelve Heroes Base Stats

Heruseus

So, I started doing a lot more work on my fan game, and I wanted to share some stuff. I also have the main character growths, but I don't want to share those just yet, because I'm nervous about what you guys will say. SO for now, here's the base stats, class, legendary weapons and affiliation. 

Feedback would be nice. 

FE 12 Heroes Main Character Base Stats.xlsx

So, when I opend the file on here, I realize that there is an important info blurb tht you have to scroll to the right to see. 

Edited by Heruseus

It's kind of hard to judge anything about bases in a vacuum. We don't even know what level they start at, or how they compare to enemies, or anything. It's nice to have as a guideline, sure, but playtesting will ultimately tell you whether your stats work or not.

That being said, the con values overall look really high. A female (I assume, going by the name) cavalier with 16 con? She can't rescue anyone. If it's in fact a male, he would only be able to rescue the cleric and the tactician, provided none of them are promoted. 10 hp at base for a cleric is absolutely atrocious, unless you really want someone that can't take a hit ever (even if they have a high hp growth, healers don't level up very quickly unless you modify base staff exp). Heck, she has more magic than hp! And even if they're not supposed to be a frontliner, 12 hp for someone who is (Stephanie) is just...really bad.

3 hours ago, Tequila said:

It's kind of hard to judge anything about bases in a vacuum. We don't even know what level they start at, or how they compare to enemies, or anything. It's nice to have as a guideline, sure, but playtesting will ultimately tell you whether your stats work or not.

That being said, the con values overall look really high. A female (I assume, going by the name) cavalier with 16 con? She can't rescue anyone. If it's in fact a male, he would only be able to rescue the cleric and the tactician, provided none of them are promoted. 10 hp at base for a cleric is absolutely atrocious, unless you really want someone that can't take a hit ever (even if they have a high hp growth, healers don't level up very quickly unless you modify base staff exp). Heck, she has more magic than hp! And even if they're not supposed to be a frontliner, 12 hp for someone who is (Stephanie) is just...really bad.

Oh yeah. Ok, they all start at level 1. Con in this game isn't for rescuing, but it determines what kind of weapons they can use. For combat you take Con-Weight= Speed reduction. But the low HP is intentional, to get the player to strategize more. And I am raising staff exp. Plus, I'm adding personal skills, so that will help. Not to mention, Juniper will have Miracle. And finally, these are the 12 leads. They all have seperate armies. 

Edited by Heruseus

I made a few updates:

Theo, Mustafar, Stephanie and Westin are all Branded

Theo is a Black Dragon Branded

Stephanie is a Heron Branded

Westin is a White Dragon Branded

Mustafar is a Lion Branded

And Josh is unique: A Child of Naga (sorry, I don't want to spill this secret yet ;)