Your First 5 Star

Inferno lizard

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryoma. But I don't use him often. I'm trying to change that, though. From a technical standpoint, though, Brave Lyn. And she's one of my most used characters along with Ninian, Hector, and Brave Roy.

Edited by Just call me AL

Frederick. I pulled 2 and one of them was -ATK which is what I merged into because I was ignorant and oblivious back then. Still he did a lot of carrying for me back in the day along with my -ATK *4 Kagero who has since been merged into my +DEF/-RES Kagero.

Technically my first 5* was Ryoma, but i ended up rerolling that account, so on my current one my first 5* was Spring Chrom (who is still my only limited unit to this day). I did thankfully get another Ryoma later on hero fest. As for both of them they mostly sit on the bench until i need them in arena assault or a specific ghb/squad assault.

My very first 5-star was I think a day or two after the game came out. It was a male Robin, +HP/-Res I believe. While he's dropped off in regular use for me for a while now, he's still incredibly good against bow units, and I have both Quick Reposte 2 and Bowbreaker 3 on him. Also gave him Draw Back and otherwise kept his regular set. He's a very specific counter, but he works so well!

My first 5 star was camilla

my second 5 star was also camilla

in the same summon as my second 5 star camilla, i also got a 5 star camilla

i sent all 3 home but also i got lyn after that so that was cool and i still have her and use her sometimes

I was cheeky and rerolled until I got one. I think it was Azura who I didn't care for back then, so I rerolled again until I got Marth and Camilla in the same session. I don't use them much anymore even though Marth is pretty good with Fury 3 and was my Red in the first TT.

I got takumi and Elise in my first summoning session, I think Takumi was first, not sure.

Takumi carried me a lot in the beginning of the game, up until the first hero fest (Hector and Ryoma are just to good). Elise is still my go to healer, although I don't really use her for the harder maps since she's a healer...

10 hours ago, libtard snowflake said:

he's like A+ now? its alright I guess, but he is one shotted by most of the mages in meta, cant double as reliably as other ranged units. vantage/vengeance is pretty deadly so i guess he still has that going for him. 

the other archers you listed are better than takumi. wouldnt really say that they are alongside him

What doesn't get one shotted by most mages in the meta? He's pretty capable with a Brave Bow build though.