What is your favorite class in Fire Emblem of all time?

Probably pegasus knights with the priestess class from Gaiden/SoV as a close second.

I pretty much like every peg. knight in the series with Caeda, the Whitewings, Elincia and Cordelia being some of my favorites.

Can't really pick favourite for the priestess class since there are only four, five if you count Faye and tbh, I like them all.

Edited by Azz

my favorite class was the summoner class from sacred stones.

a more series constant choice would be generals they get some great designs, they can't be my favorite because awakening and fates happened and they looked awful and couldn't even use the whole triangle.

my favorite class was the summoner class from sacred stones.

a more series constant choice would be generals they get some great designs, they can't be my favorite because awakening and fates happened and they looked awful and couldn't even use the whole triangle.

I like dread fighter because of the utility, I feel like its a class that gets overlooked too much. Valkyrie is also pretty neat, but I was sad to see what they did to it in fates. Maid and butler is pretty cool as well, I honestly hope it returns, having a staff class with a ranged weapon was just really appealing. Tactician was also very cool, I liked the idea of a foot soldier using magic and swords.

Edited by GreenDragon17

Warrior.

I like axes and bows, so having them together is cool in my opinion. Their usually high Strength makes them pack more of a punch than Snipers, making their bow attacks impale their opponent rather than make them pin cushions. 

Second Place goes to Dread Fighters for their versatility.

• 2 weeks later...

When I was getting into Fire Emblem i used to really like well-rounded and Def-oriented units like the Knight and Cavalier lines. Looking back I probably liked Mercenaries and tankier interpretations of Lords.

Nowadays I really like Pegasus Knights and other flimsy units because they’re so fun to field and play with. A high Atk and high Spd unit is guaranteed to land a whole bunch of damage against basically everyone you put them up against.

• 2 weeks later...

Dancers! I like the tactical advantages they give and I generally like their designs.

Mage Knights as a close second.For some reason, I also like Basaras a lot.

I have  a soft spot for archers and snipers. Not because I like any archer characters, but because I just like bows and using bows. They're just fun to use. (I don't like gun-users, though. Guns are uncool)

No love for the quirky Yumi wielders of Fates? Does no one appreciate the Merchant, Apothecary or the Mechanist as much as I do? Sure, they may not be the best at combat -more likely far from it- but they were fun to use, they were more interesting than all these generic classes such as Fighter or Mercenary, and they brought some new things to the table. I personally love the Mechanist class especially, as riding a self made robot that can launch streaming arrows and shurikens on command just seems amazingly cool in my eyes. I've used a Mechanist in every play through of Fates I've done, and each time their high mobility and stellar skills range have came in clutch to save me.  While I can't praise the other two classes just as highly, I still hold a small place in my brain for those three classes that are supremely under appreciated.

Hero from my experience. They tend to get above average in most stats, which is usually enough to solo in most situations, making them very versatile and reliable, and lack any exploitable weaknesses 

Pegasus Knights, since they are fast enough to double most enemies and offer great maneuverability. There are so many situations where it's nice that I can take out an enemy none of my other units could reach.