Fire Emblem: Realms of the Cosmic Mirror - Rebirth (OOC)

NoahStratos

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't want to repeat this instance again, but it's another week since the last action.

Might have to start pushing up the week notification if this happens, like, 3 turns in a row or something. -_-

Edit: Not enough importance to warrant another post, but I'm just wondering how @Toyotasomi no Miko is doing with his pneumonia treatment, as he's the only person left who hasn't done any actions yet for the current turn in the IC topic. I hope he gets better.

Edited by NoahStratos

Time to post.

Name: Malcom

Physical Desc: Stands rather tall at a solid 6' 5". Usually seen wearing a light-colored t-shirt with jeans. Has light skin and short, pale blond hair. His eyes are a piercing teal-ish color. He is rather average looking, not looking ugly by any means, but not being particularly attractive.

Character Desc: Malcom is often seen as the silent type, not saying much of anything to people he doesn't know. To the people who know him well, however, he is quite kind, albeit a bit of a jokester. He rarely takes things too seriously, often relying very little on his physical strength. When he does get serious, he is cold, cunning, and unpredictable.

Background: Not very much is known about Malcom's history, though it is known that he was a slacker in his youth. He has since reformed from his slacking (not completely though).

Starting level 1?: Yes

Stats:

HP: 0(16)

STR: 0(1)

MAG: 4(4)

SKL: 0(1)

SPD:1(2)

LCK:5(5)

DEF: 0(1)

RES: 0(0)

Base Growths:

HP: 0%(35%)

STR: 0% (10%)

MAG: 55% (55%)

SKL: 30%(35%)

SPD: 5% (10%)

LCK: 5% (30%)

DEF: 50% (60%)

RES: 40% (45%)

Weapon Ranks: Wind Magic: E, Thunder Magic: E, Fire Magic :E

Skills: Discipline, Mag +2

Inventory: Thunder, Vulnerary

5 hours ago, MageKnightEcho said:

Time to post.

Spoiler

Name: Malcom

Physical Desc: Stands rather tall at a solid 6' 5". Usually seen wearing a light-colored t-shirt with jeans. Has light skin and short, pale blond hair. His eyes are a piercing teal-ish color. He is rather average looking, not looking ugly by any means, but not being particularly attractive.

Character Desc: Malcom is often seen as the silent type, not saying much of anything to people he doesn't know. To the people who know him well, however, he is quite kind, albeit a bit of a jokester. He rarely takes things too seriously, often relying very little on his physical strength. When he does get serious, he is cold, cunning, and unpredictable.

Background: Not very much is known about Malcom's history, though it is known that he was a slacker in his youth. He has since reformed from his slacking (not completely though).

Starting level 1?: Yes

Stats:

HP: 0(16)

STR: 0(1)

MAG: 4(4)

SKL: 0(1)

SPD:1(2)

LCK:5(5)

DEF: 0(1)

RES: 0(0)

Base Growths:

HP: 0%(35%)

STR: 0% (10%)

MAG: 55% (55%)

SKL: 30%(35%)

SPD: 5% (10%)

LCK: 5% (30%)

DEF: 50% (60%)

RES: 40% (45%)

Weapon Ranks: Wind Magic: E, Thunder Magic: E, Fire Magic :E

Skills: Discipline, Mag +2

Inventory: Thunder, Vulnerary

You're in. Just had to boost your growths and stats so you don't become a Jagen to the others.

Character sheet had tweaks needed. You get Fire instead of Thunder because somebody already has that tome. And Vulnerary was replaced with a Herb due to the way Radiant Dawn provides healing items.

Anyhoo, those aside, here's your promotion roster:

1. Monk
  2. Shaman
  3. Mage
  4. Archer
  5. Thief

A little note: A Fire Emblem position is open for you and @HyperMorian. Those positions aren't necessary, but it'll be nice to have in the long run in case your character kicks the bucket (for a while).

I suppose I'm not dead yet, despite the wait time that's indeed taking longer than what I expected. Also, yay for the free slot!

Spoiler

Name: Vanessa
Origin: Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
Starting Level 1?: No
Boon: Strength
Bane: Resistance
Weapon Ranks: Lance (D)
Skills: Speed +2
Inventory: Iron Lance, Herb

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't really want to post this, but the last post in the IC topic is a week old and we're still waiting on @OrangePerson and @Toyotasomi no Miko.

Edit: I said the thing that was replaced by this edit twice. Silly me.

Didn't want to risk the triple post, but it's awfully quiet the past couple of months.

We're stuck on Chapter 1 and it figures we need some help sorting out technical difficulties like player inactivity. I'm not sure contacting @Hylian Air Force first would be a good idea, but I'll try my best anyways.

Edited by NoahStratos
Still waiting -_-

I'd say maybe you should let it die. You certainly didn't lack for a good concept, and you kept up with it pretty well, but as far as I can tell, most everyone hasn't been on in a while except for me, and I'm now heavily invested in Angelcynn, which is probably the most extensive RP on this forum. It sucks, but at least you can say it wasn't your fault. Next time yoiu do one, set up a discord server so that everyone can know when to post and that those who aren't on a lot can still know when to be on.

21 minutes ago, Hylian Air Force said:

I'd say maybe you should let it die. You certainly didn't lack for a good concept, and you kept up with it pretty well, but as far as I can tell, most everyone hasn't been on in a while except for me, and I'm now heavily invested in Angelcynn, which is probably the most extensive RP on this forum. It sucks, but at least you can say it wasn't your fault. Next time yoiu do one, set up a discord server so that everyone can know when to post and that those who aren't on a lot can still know when to be on.

I did put a text game somewhere else on the internet on indefinite hold, therefore, it's rather hard to let go of this one. Any way to get a discord server for the RP? Haven't used Discord much honestly.

5 hours ago, NoahStratos said:

Managed to get a discord server. Might be a last resort, but time will tell. Keep in mind, it's in its infancy. Or you can check out the first post for another link.

Roleplay Discord

Reveal hidden contents

I'm worried about Toyo, though. He's the only one who wasn't taken action on the current turn in the IC topic.

Think we can get an invite code? The link isn't letting me join.

Actually, hold on, let me try something. I'll edit if it doesn't work

5 hours ago, MageKnightEcho said:

Should I start making my other characters? 

I don't mind if you make your first Fire Emblem character at this moment.

On 1/24/2018 at 7:47 AM, SnakeMomMelissa said:

if someone is taking forever then just skip them

if they never show back up, kick them

ez

Should I just slap Wait actions on the player's characters or shadow-exclude from the chapter?

Sorry for taking quite long on this, RL is creeping up to me.