Fire Emblem: Realms of the Cosmic Mirror - Rebirth (OOC)

NoahStratos

Sorry for not being active these days, I just haven't been feeling well, I know my posts just keep getting smaller and smaller but I honestly don't have the energy to make bigger posts like before, I need some time to rest, and think about stuff, just a small apology for the time I've taken. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

There was a clue in the IC topic, but OrangePerson has retired from the roleplay due to personal issues.

We're still open to new players, and OrangePerson's characters may be used by new players by default. Just remember to ask permission from him first.

4 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Could I join? I am a little confused on the controlling more than one character part and growths/bases

We have support for up to 16 players with 4 characters each. All characters do their actions under their respective player's post.

Growths and bases are limited to your real-world origin character and is, in short, a point-allocation system for Awakening-like stats.

More info in the front page is available if you need it.

Oh, thanks. Guess I’ll create my Terra character first.

Spoiler

Name: Matt

Physical Appearence: Matt is around 5”6, and he is proud of it, for some reason considering himself tall. His blond hair and blue eyes combine to make look like he has a sunny disposition. He normally wears heavy clothing since he is used to the cold of Montana.

Character Personality: Matt is bright, yet cheerful boy, who can become serious at a moments notice. He is actually known to faint if he is to excited, which unfortunately, happens a lot. Is also both introverted and extroverted, cause when he is alone, he acts like an introvert, yet when in a social situation, he acts like an extrovert

Background: Before coming to this world, Matt was an avid archer, video game player, and binge watcher, gaining these likings at a young age. His favorite franchises to play are Fire Emblem, Kirby, and Pokémon, while he loves to binge watch RWBY and Fate stay night. He usually only practices archery when he feels like it, which is usually when he is bored with the other two things.

Starting level 1: Yes

Starting Stats: Hp: +0 (16) | Str: +3 (4) | Mag: +0 (0) | Skl: +1 (2) | Spd: +2 (3) | Lck: +2 (4) | Def: +0 (1) | Res: +2 (2)

Starting Growths: Hp: +1 (45%) | Str: +3 (40%) | Mag: +0 (0%) | Skl: +4 (45%) | Spd: +4 (45%) | Lck: +2 (30%) | Def: +0 (10%) | Res: +4 (45%)

Weapon Ranks: E Bows

Skills: Discipline, Spd+2

Inventory: Bronze Bow, Drinking Water

I think I calculated everything correctly. Hopefully that is the case

16 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Oh, thanks. Guess I’ll create my Terra character first.
(large character form would be here)

I think I calculated everything correctly. Hopefully that is the case

Base stats are okay, but growth rates are off. Growths are set at a certain value (for HP it's 20%) and 10% added to that value equals 1 point. Then that modified value by allocated points is changed again by the class base growth as seen in the spreadsheet.

There's a Discord server linked in the front page. It's highly recommended you check that out.

(oh boy potential for a fate servant on the rocks)

4 hours ago, NoahStratos said:

Base stats are okay, but growth rates are off. Growths are set at a certain value (for HP it's 20%) and 10% added to that value equals 1 point. Then that modified value by allocated points is changed again by the class base growth as seen in the spreadsheet.

There's a Discord server linked in the front page. It's highly recommended you check that out.

(oh boy potential for a fate servant on the rocks)

So I allocate points, then add the growths of the civilian class to them?

I’ll check out the discord when I’m not feeling so tired and sleepy. Maybe tomorrow 

11 hours ago, Poimagic said:

So I allocate points, then add the growths of the civilian class to them?

I’ll check out the discord when I’m not feeling so tired and sleepy. Maybe tomorrow 

That should be the intended allocation process. Terra growths most of the time equal 360% with the Civilian class and should be at or near that number.

Edited by NoahStratos

3 minutes ago, NoahStratos said:

That should be the intended allocation process. Terra growths most of the time equal 360% with the Civilian class and should be at or near that number.

The way I did it was take the civilian growths, then add points to that. Also, for some reason, my growths appearently clock out when combined at 260%, which is odd

5 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

The way I did it was take the civilian growths, then add points to that. Also, for some reason, my growths appearently clock out when combined at 260%, which is odd

Added up the civilian growths and they totaled 340%. Quite a bit lower than the expected total, but nothing too severe of a drawback.
Anyways here's your promote list which you can select from at Level 3.

1. Archer
  2. Thief
  3. Dark Mage
  4. Wyvern Rider
  5. Soldier

I don't know what else to say, but you'll debut after Chapter 2, which should be roughly a week ahead or so. I can't predict how fast the IC topic will go.

2 minutes ago, NoahStratos said:

Added up the civilian growths and they totaled 340%. Quite a bit lower than the expected total, but nothing too severe of a drawback.
Anyways here's your promote list which you can select from at Level 3.

1. Archer
  2. Thief
  3. Dark Mage
  4. Wyvern Rider
  5. Soldier

I don't know what else to say, but you'll debut after Chapter 2, which should be roughly a week ahead or so. I can't predict how fast the IC topic will go.

Guess I know what to wait for, then. I’ll probably go archer tbh, but probably go another route for promotion, to try and differentiate from Tomas

• 2 weeks later...

Since two players had left in the span of just a month via personal issues (believe me, I'm still suffering from similar ailments), I'm currently looking for some more new players to fill the void left by Michelaar just now. It'll be tough finding new ones but we'll get out of this rut eventually. Right?

Edited by NoahStratos
Don't really need a mention, already let me know he just retired

• 2 weeks later...

IDK what happened to Toyo but we're down by one again. Unlike before, I have no clue as to how they threw in the towel.

Inactivity basically has been pretty intense lately. I can tell because I currently have to deal with exam week.

Once we get Chapter 2 rolling, I'd like to get some new players. There's not even a single female Terra character active, though that could be just me nitpicking the trivial.

Whoops, double post there. Might want to fix that.
I agree with Hylian, he's the only one left out of the original 4 players, and we have no female Terra characters as of late.
Not even RP staples other that him (Xin, etc.) are in. And the RP's probably gonna be a big boy once Arc 1 goes forward.

Also waiting on @GreatKnightEcho for Turn 1 of Chapter 2's battle.

Edited by NoahStratos

Actually, I'm planning to throw in a Male Terran character... is that acceptable?

Also, I won't be able to prepare my character's biography and stats before this weekend because I have some works to do for school.

2 hours ago, DuckMannnn said:

Actually, I'm planning to throw in a Male Terran character... is that acceptable?

That's fine with me, but I really want to exercise the "Smurfette Principle" again sometime soon.

(need more players still, probably able to hold a max of 16 terra character all with their 3 respective teammates)

Here's my character.

Spoiler

Name: Liao

Physical Description: A physically fit man who stands at 178 cm and weights roughly 68 kg. His hairstyle is a plain black curtain. Has a stubble. Usually wears a black bomber jacket with a grey polo and jeans.

Character Description: Liao is a friendly person, but he doesn't always start a conversation and when he does, it usually doesn't last long. Despite so, he's more known for his easygoing attitude, and he'd try to help people if he can. He's an introvert, so he prefers to relax in a quiet place instead of going out and party.

Background: Liao is an underground Hip Hop music producer. His family settled in Hong Kong, mainly because they felt more comfortable living in a city that's heavily influenced by the Westerners. Spends a lot of time sitting in front of his PC or his game consoles, mainly because he likes to dive deep into fiction. Self-taught himself bojutsu. His music is quite known on the internet, although he produces music under a different alias in order to keep his identity private. One day, while heading back home from his friend's villa on the mountain, his motorcycle crashed down the hill. The next thing he knew, is that he woke up in a foreign land called Lefvia.

Starting Level 1? Yes

Base Stats:
HP: 0 (16) STR: +1 (2) MAG: +2 (2) SKL: +2 (3)
SPD: +1 (2) LCK: 0 (0) DEF: +2 (3) RES: +2 (2)

Base Growths:
HP: +20% (55%) STR: +20% (30%) MAG: +35% (35%) SKL: +10% (15%)
SPD: +15% (20%) LCK: +25% (35%) DEF: +25% (35%) RES: +30% (35%)

Weapon Ranks: E Tomes, E Lances

Skills: Discipline, Speed +2

Inventory: Fire, Half-eaten bar of Sneakers

Edited by DuckMannnn
Fixing some stuffs