Tempest Trials: Moment of Fate!

Vaximillian

7 hours ago, thecrimsonflash said:

you just taking it easy or is this what awaits me when I run out of stamina potions?

I've not bothered with stamina potions much at all for this TT and I'm near 40k now, without playing today.

This mode's kind of lost its buzz, Mini TT is far more interesting.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, thecrimsonflash said:

you just taking it easy or is this what awaits me when I run out of stamina potions?

I haven't used any stamina potions and I'm at 71k.

Yay, rank 4 967! That's best result yet. Hopefully I can keep myself in this range until end. Out of curiosity how much would be needed to get into  into 1k. Around 200k points?

Edited by Tenzen12

33 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

Yay, rank 4 967! That's best result yet. Hopefully I can keep myself in this range until end. Out of curiosity how much would be needed to get into  into 1k. Around 200k points?

My current 110k is worth rank 3.2k at the moment. You’re probably correct with your estimation.

19 hours ago, thecrimsonflash said:

This is why I save as many stamina potions as I can for TT and train units during TT.  It works out pretty well for me even though it takes me a few days to complete all the orb quests at the start of the month it is really worth it.

Capped HM on Oscar and Wrys. Changed up my team once again.

Now using Elincia, Azama, Olivia, and Reinhardt. This team, while good, doesn't seem to fare as well compared to the previous 2 teams.

6 hours ago, EricaofRenais said:

This is why I save as many stamina potions as I can for TT and train units during TT.  It works out pretty well for me even though it takes me a few days to complete all the orb quests at the start of the month it is really worth it.

I've still got stamina potions, don't get me wrong (71 as of writing) I was just curious of whether or not there is any major loss to playing without. I'm taking it easy so I can hoard them right now, the double potions have been great recently. I was scared that one time they dipped below 50.

7 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

My score of 112,672 is currently rank 3225.  Kinda feels like people are slowing down more after the 100k mark this time.  

I definitely slowed down. I am only going to keep in 5k now, no desire for 1k. I’m definitely burnt out.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

I definitely slowed down. I am only going to keep in 5k now, no desire for 1k. I’m definitely burnt out.

Yeah, same.  :^_^:  I always just go for the 5k rank reward.  Going for 1k is not worth the extra 2000 feathers.

On 02/10/2017 at 8:53 AM, thecrimsonflash said:

You should be fine without stamina pots. I hit 100k yesterday and only used 2 TT pots the entire time. Given, this was perfect runs with Ike, Soren, a dancer and Reinhardt.

For the last 15k, I used a SP/HM grinding team with Black Knight as my only bonus unit. 

With the 2-time daily bonus you get, TT has become so generous. 

On 02/10/2017 at 1:53 AM, thecrimsonflash said:

Just taking it easy and using the 3x bonus. I actually have 180 stamina potions saved up!

2 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Yeah, same.  :^_^:  I always just go for the 5k rank reward.  Going for 1k is not worth the extra 2000 feathers.

Me three, though I don't think I would have it in me reach 1k even if I wanted... 

Currently at a score ~93K. Should be able to get all of the rewards if I just do 3 runs for the remaining number of days. Been easing up on TT to train some 3* units to level 20 in case I need them for SI.