Tempest Trials: Moment of Fate!

Vaximillian

At rank 10001 with a score of 124,330. Probably will be the only TT where I try to rank in 10K, since the effort just wasn't worth the extra 2000. If this were still April, I'd be all over it, but they are continually finding new ways to give us more feathers. I got more than 2000 feathers just from the HM collected between the score of 99999 and 125000. And if Mini TT start to become a trend and we get two of these events a month, I'm gonna run out of characters to grind naturally.

Speaking of Mini TT, I hope they become a standard.  I specifically want to see Sacred Stones as the theme for next mini TT, since I want to play with Uber Ephraim, Innes, and Valter.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Speaking of Mini TT, I hope they become a standard.  I specifically want to see Sacred Stones as the theme for next mini TT, since I want to play with Uber Ephraim, Innes, and Valter.

Eirika, Ephraim, Tana... oh, that'll be a fun one. Basically the only reason not to use Valter is 'too many lances'. Still need to promote him and give him his Cursed Lance eventually...

During the last 45 minutes, I realized that over night I had dropped like....4000 ranks, so I used one last stamina potion and did about 7 more runs. With 1 minute until the close, I was hovering around 8100. Hopefully that was enough to keep me in the top 10k. Yikes. People really pushed themselves during those last few hours.

Final score: 214,635

Final rank: 83

Feathers gained from this TT:

10250 (unranked TT rewards)

1050 + 2100 (TT quest rewards)

3K (Wrys) + 3K (Ike) + 3K (Mist) + 3K (Oscar) + 2K (Elincia) + 2.5K (Azama) + .5K (Camus) + .5K (Cecilia) + .5K (Donnel) + .5K (Brave Roy) (Hero Merit)

10K (ranked TT reward)

Total: 41900 feathers

Pretty much went ham throughout the event since I wanted HM feathers and felt paranoid after dropping out of the top 1K rank in the TT mini (lost ~800 rank in a period of 5 hours and ended up falling just outside of the 1K cutoff for the 10K feathers).

Edited by Roflolxp54

3 hours ago, Thor Odinson said:

Yeah, i did a max damage blarblade reinhardt astra on him too

would've broke 200 dmg if i had blade+ but i can't spare the feathers and rein's not getting blade+ before olwen

I have blade+ on mine but I ran ether dragon fang or ather the whole time so I was never hitting quiet that much raw damage. Hindsight, I have Astra on Soren already I really should have used it. 

Score of 147,913 landed me 8,000 feathers with rank 3,591. So worth it.

Guess the general vicinity of 150k will be the overall goal for the next tempest.

What was the cutoff for top 1k? I’m curious.

Had enough points to stay in the top 10k. Got myself 6k feathers. Yas!!! I managed to max out Ike, Soren, Mist, and Nephenee's HM. I also made some progress on Elise, Wrys, and Lachesis since I switched them out with Mist. Since my main team all started out with less than 500 HM, they pretty much carried me through the majority of the Tempest. I also got to level up my Black Knight and 4* Oscar. 

Another successful Tempest. Too bad I don't have much to show for since I spent a ton of orbs and feathers. I guess on the bright side, my stamina potion collection is higher than before. 

4 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Score of 147,913 landed me 8,000 feathers with rank 3,591. So worth it.

Guess the general vicinity of 150k will be the overall goal for the next tempest.

What was the cutoff for top 1k? I’m curious.

I'm not sure of the whole range, but I saw people posting elsewhere at 197k being like rank 500. Rank 100 had to have been in the 190's, and 1 must have easily been 200k+. I wonder how many  people might really fight over getting rank 1 when there's no leaderboard to see it on or reward incentive.

I couldn't do it. I only managed to get everything except the last two rewards (very disappointed in myself). I could barely make time to do the TT with how busy I was this month, and the night TT ends, I had a subject test the morning after to take, and I was struggling at 2 AM to get the last two rewards. I didn't even get an Ike from the TT Summoning Banner I was left with 4% and just like that it vanished the next day. I feel defeated.

I couldn't do it. I only managed to get everything except the last two rewards (very disappointed in myself). I could barely make time to do the TT with how busy I was this month, and the night TT ends, I had a subject test the morning after to take, and I was struggling at 2 AM to get the last two rewards. I didn't even get an Ike from the TT Summoning Banner I was left with 4% and just like that it vanished the next day. I feel defeated.

10 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Logos Did you pass the test? I guess it would help to not feel defeated. 

I felt like I did great on it, but I don't know my scores yet; it takes a while to process them. I would still feel defeated though even if I did good lol

@mampfoid: Thank you. I hope I did well. Also congratulations to everyone that managed to finish and get all the rewards, and some even a higher than average rank for themselves. You guys are truly addicted. lol

Edit: I also regret not farming the 7-Round Map all the way through when I had the units for it...sigh. It's not even remotely as difficult as I thought it would be. Haha

Edited by Logos