Poll for bond conversation shown during TGS (22nd)

VincentASM

Wait, so despite F!Robin not being i the story, she'll have her own Bond Conversations? That's pretty nice, assuming they aren't just copy-pasted from M!Robin's Bond Conversations. I guess that means M!Corrin will also have his own Bond Conversations.

That said, i voted for Lyn x ??? because new character.

I voted for Camilla and Frederick because that sounds like a potentially interesting conversation.

But I am curious to see who the new character is. From the boxart lot, maybe Celica? Discussing what it's like to be abandoned alone in a new world, perhaps.

Rejoice! F!Robin has supports! That was the one thing I was most worried about when it came to the alternate versions of F!Robin/M!Corrin, that they wouldn't get any supports while their story counterparts would. So this makes me really happy to hear.

And I'm curious on all of these supports, Leo x F!Robin (a meeting of strategic minds), Lissa x Elise (that one is going to be adorable), Camilla x Frederick (I really wonder what they'll end up talking about), and Lyn x ??? (New characters are always interisting). Damnit I want to see them all...release day can't come soon enough. :P

i voted for lyn × ???

i just want to know who that character is: i expect celica, due to the boxart leak, but who knows, maybe it's actually hector, or navarre

what could lyn and celica or navarre possibly talk about?

23 minutes ago, Yexin said:

i voted for lyn × ???

i just want to know who that character is: i expect celica, due to the boxart leak, but who knows, maybe it's actually hector, or navarre

what could lyn and celica or navarre possibly talk about?

Assuming thats the case, well, the two of them ARE the first two female lords, if anything can be drawn from it

1 hour ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Regardless of whether it wins, I really hope Camilla/Frederick is more than them just fawning over Corrin and Chrom (respectively).  Because that's what I expect it to be and I really don't want to be right about that.

I honestly doubt it, Camilla didn't fawn over Corrin in most of her supports nor did Frederick do that with Chrom.

3 minutes ago, The DanMan said:

I'd hope Leo and M!Robin have one.

As for Lyn's mysterious partner, either Celica or Navarre. 

Watch them pull another shock announcement and throw Hector out there.

On a more serious note though I think that is likely too. Navarre and Lyn, especially if Lyn is a clone of Navarre.

Nice to see the gender swaps of the avatars will have supports too. I was kind of curious if their clone status would just make them there and have no supports, nice to see I was wrong about that.

How's the poll looking now? Let me guess, Lyn, the most popular character on that poll and with the most interesting option, is winning?

I'm very happy we get some cross-game supports. While I'm dreading Frederick/Camilla and Elise/Lissa, Robin/Leo seems difficult to screw up. Strange that it's specifically female Robin.

I voted for Freddy and Camilla cause I find their pairing really interesting, though by the looks of it Imma have to wait till the game is released since Lyn and ??? is winning by a lot.