Unit Un-Wish List (Who are you tired of getting?)

Elieson

I'm just about to make my 4* +10 Oboro and I'm thinking to myself, Geez, does anyone else have units that they've just +10'd because they have nothing else better to do with them but don't wanna throw them out?

At least the oodles of Wendy and Florina that I have (a dozen of each) have some benefits, but I could do with a break from them both.

HBU?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say Beruka since I already took care of the one project in which I want Defiant Defense, but if the game would give me a beruka with a decent nature, I'd raise her for fun. I'm already doing that for Est and Virion who are also really bad skill fodder.

I actually appreciate some 4 star healer copies. Promoting a healer to 5 star is comparatively wasteful, since they get no awesome weapon or healing ability, just the third rank of their one passive. And a 4* +10 is better than a 5* +0 in terms of stats.

Est can bog off. I don't like her anyway, but she's got little to offer in the way of SI and she keeps appearing for me. She knooooows. 

Pretty much any healer except Rhys can also do the same. I get a lot and have little need for them. Lissa adores me, although I do SI her off to other healers... but I've pretty much rehabilitated all of my healers now -.- 

Donnels and Stahls are some of my most common unwelcome units. Corrin also brings out the worst in me and shows up way too often, but at least female Corrin can be murdered for some decent skills.

keep.getting.FIR. all i want is a Lon'qu with a specific nature but i haven't even seen one in months, all because i decided i wanted to use him instead of relegating him to fodder. and then the game gives me a 5* Reinhardt... stop trying to push the meta on me you scum game..
maybe i'll raise a Fir now out of spite

Sure, she has Iceberg, which is the second best skill, after Glacies, of course. But... to have what? 5 of Shanna? How did I even get that many of her?

Second place is Stahl and Sully. Why them? They were among the most forgettable characters from Awakening, their only good spot being that they were the next Cain and Abel. But in a game where Cain and Abel actually exist...

Henry, Odin, and Florina, especially since I have the ideal natures I want for all 3 since forever ago.  Florina is especially bad, since I still have 13 of her AFTER making a 4* +10.  I actually like Florina a lot too, I just don't need soooo many copies of her.

Edited by KatarinaCS1

For me it was Stahl until I sent like 10 of him home in one go (fuck off Stahl, you don't have anything good for SI and Eldigan is better as a unit).

Also I got like 20 Clairs like what the heck, every 3rd blue orb I open is a 4* Clair, I killed a few for Hit and Run and still managed to make a 4*+9 Clair from the scrappers who were mostly -Atk/-Spd. And here I believed the 4-5* units were rare, seems that's not the case when the unit in question is one I don't want at all.

Edited by Alexmender

Bartre and Est are the two units that real bug me because they don't have much to give in terms of SI and are my most pulled. I also get a lot of Faes, Hanas, Florinas and  Wendys but at least I can use them as fodder. 

I have pulled Stahl and Lon’qu so many times. Stahl is objectively useless, and there are only so many units who I want to put vantage on. 

I also am beyond sick of pulling Cecilia. I don’t think I will ever actually use Cecilia just because I am so sick of having her pop up when I’m after other greens. Same with Cherche to a certain extent. 

If I pulled blue more often I’m sure Donnel would be on this list as well. 

I'm so sick of Stahl and Sully.  I loved them in Awakening, but they keep cropping up WAY TOO MUCH in this game.  I WANT MY LON'QU, DAMMIT!   NOT YOU!

Also, I'm pulling a lot of Cordelias in recent weeks.  I love that young paragon, though, so it doesn't bug me nearly as much.  Florina, though?  She needs to sit down.  Seriously.

Bartre and Barst are obvious ones for green; anyone else I don't mind much.  Except for Camilla.  I never wanna see another big-boobed black-touting THOT again.  And as far as colorless goes, I'm sick of seeing Serra and Niles.

Edited by Selena4Lyfe

I have them in my sig.

Alright, to be more precise I'd like it if Virion, Raigh, Wendy, Oboro and Azama all stopped for a while. I have pulled plenty enough of those units, their inheritance sucks and I don't really need them with different IVs. Est has also shown up 5 times at 3* since 1.6. Please stop it Est.

As for 4* specifically, 4* Stahl. He's only ever shown up as 3* once, and 6 times as 4*, preventing me from getting more interesting units, even say Lonk as 4* so I don't have to grind him 19 levels just to sacrifice for Vantage. Kagero's also surprised me, showing up 6 times now, when I could do better with Klein (who I've pulled at -Att once), Rebecca (gotten once as well), Jeorge (never pulled) or Priscilla (never shown up. I've never gotten her or Sakura). Donnel could also do with not showing up so much at 4*, I need a better Effie, Lukas, Mathilda or Reinhardt for example.