FE Warriors at TGS

Tolvir

There's a good chance more maps are unlocked over time, and you unlock them after you beat these. I mean, there don't need to be as many as in adventure mode of HW, but there should at least be a comparable amount. I'm sure it wouldn't be hard for KT to make more than 5 maps.

Edited by TheSS

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

No one seems to be asking why Marth, Chrom, and Robin were just hanging out in Elibe.

More than likely Lyn is unlocked in History Mode since I doubt she'll have any part in the main story mode since we have not seen her in the new story trailer where they show probably the end of the game and both she and Celica are absent.

4 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I want Marth and Chrom to act the parts with Robin wondering what's going on.

I hope that's all that History Mode is, actually. Validar? Just Marth in a Scooby-Doo-esque disguise. Poor Robin just slowly goes mad through the course of History Mode.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

They actually did show a part of Lyn and Celica's support convo, but perhaps it was cut from the vid because it's not gameplay.

Ah. Well, I guess I'll have to wait for it to pop up. 

Seeing as they revealed Celica a day before, and had a Twitter event that guaranteed her victory, I wonder what they would've done if another support had won the poll. I mean, the chances of that happening were slim at best, but I can imagine them going "oh shit, now what do we do?"

2 minutes ago, Thane said:

Ah. Well, I guess I'll have to wait for it to pop up. 

Seeing as they revealed Celica a day before, and had a Twitter event that guaranteed her victory, I wonder what they would've done if another support had won the poll. I mean, the chances of that happening were slim at best, but I can imagine them going "oh shit, now what do we do?"

You can go revisit the stream on Youtube I think, and scroll back to find it. I translated it earlier.

They would have been sad I guess.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

3 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Just mentioned that Lyn has the Mani Katti on her back along with her wielded Sol Katti, and switches to a dual-wield style occasionally. While she's not using her iaijutsu style, this doesn't seem like something Navarre would also do. So perhaps she's not a clone?

It's stated in the games and shown in artworks/cards that Navarre can dual wield, so if that's what you are talking about, yes, it's something he'd do.

Just now, Sbuscoz said:

It's stated in the games and shown in artworks/cards that Navarre can dual wield, so if that's what you are talking about, yes, it's something he'd do.

Yeah, I was informed later that he even dual wields in the Fire Emblem OVA. RIP Lyn.

3 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

No one seems to be asking why Marth, Chrom, and Robin were just hanging out in Elibe.

More likely they're taking on the roles of Eliwood, Hector, and Mark.

I'm guessing one of the battles here unlock Lyn which seems appropriate since Lyn's team was on a separate side from Eliwood and Hector's at the time.

Though it seems funny that Lyn gets relegated to bit player in the History Map based on her game, but eh.

Did Robin just cast Goetia? Excellent! Validar appears to copy Robin's moveset, probably with different Musous. Though, whether or not he's actually playable could answer some questions.

18 minutes ago, The DanMan said:

Validar was using the same moves that enemy Robin was using. Think that says something about his chances of being playable.

Really hyped to play Navarre now.

Honestly, I don't think he will be still..they would have revealed him as such if he was, I think.

1 hour ago, The DanMan said:

Validar was using the same moves that enemy Robin was using. Think that says something about his chances of being playable.

Really hyped to play Navarre now.

I dunno. He could still be nonplayable for all that means. Though having him be playable isn't an impossibility with what we know either.

That said, if he is nonplayable, it could possibly mean that some of the characters we've had confirmed playable could have been conceived as nonplayable first, then made playable latter on.