FE Warriors at TGS

Tolvir

1 minute ago, Moondrag said:

So, the game is gonna be released soon in japan right? I don't even know how the shop works...or a good chunk of the gameplay mechanics...

Yeah the 28th of this month.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Saint_Stahn said:

When I'm more excited for the Dlc than that ACTUAL game itself.

What a world we live in...

Also Shadow dragon roster: Caeda, Tiki and they didn't even announce Navarre.
No Camus, No Hardin.

It's almost like they don't want to reveal the entire roster. Man, you must be real fun at parties.

Well that was a disappointment for me. We did basically know both of those characters were in the game either by trailer footage or a amiibo. What I'm dissapointed in is not the choices, but how they did them. Caeda is known for her wing spear yes, but we already had 2 lance pegasus knights, and in heroes she uses a sword, why couldn't they give her that instead of making her a clone? She's the first lady of Fire Emblem show her some respect. Then Tiki looks like the Agitha of this game, attacks basically are something we never saw that character do ever and it's slightly out of character for them. I'll admit happy about the Dragon form being the musou or whatever it's called, also I guess she is a young link due to her converting her gauges, but overall I was expecting more dragon less face planting. Oh well this means I have like 3 characters with the same moveset I can main and at least Marth isn't alone.

Marth has his gorgeous wife and now they can raise their dragon daughter/sister together~ (I'm well aware she's neither of those things but she's freaking adorable)

They all look so good. Apparently there's another stream in three hours? Can anyone confirm this? They finished quite early.

7 minutes ago, Saint_Stahn said:

When I'm more excited for the Dlc than that ACTUAL game itself.

What a world we live in...

Also Shadow dragon roster: Caeda, Tiki and they didn't even announce Navarre.
No Camus, No Hardin.

I didn't know the full roster has been revealed. Please, tell me how you came upon this news. :P

And I wouldn't go as far as to post a meme YT video of "embarassing" to describe the situation. Then again, I stopped caring about the Awakefates jokes. >3>

Edited by NoirCore

So, just a Caeda and Young!Tiki reveal, which is stuff we know already...

Caeda is confirmed to be a lance user, so rip my hopes of her being a sword flier. At least she may have the Wing Spear, right? Then, we have Young!Tiki, and while she is adorable and has the dragon gimmick, I am unsure if I will like her playstyle outside of the transformed mode.

We know Navarre is in the game (or at least a leaked cutscene) so there may be hidden characters. We are still heavily lacking in everything outside of Swords - I heavily expected Azura to serve as Lance Infantry. I was hoping for Camus to be playable, or at least someone who can serve as a Lance Cavalier. We still do not have a playable Armor. FE:W has about three archers (Takumi, Sakura, Anna?), and a decent number of mages (Robin, Leo, Elise, Validar?). I expected Shadow Dragon to get the shaft in character selection, but "4" characters is a really poor number when compared to Awakening and Fates' character slots.

I sincerely hope there are good surprises waiting in the game proper and not everything is relegated to paid DLC. I'll probably pick up everything, but it is hard to be excited about a game when the reveals are obvious and when there are "obvious things" that seem to be missing. (Edit: If they did a proper Shadow Dragon reveal first and "surprised us" with Lyn and Celica, then maybe there may be some form of hype. The marketing of this FE:W has been rather poor from the start.)

Edited by Sire

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It's almost like they don't want to reveal the entire roster. Man, you must be real fun at parties.

Put your dukes down, Gajeel.

is that what you really expected for a TGS trailer?

Last time TGS had Chrom, Lucina and Fiora being announced for Px Zone 2. NOW THAT was an announcement.

Here's clone Celica and 2 waifus from Shadow Dragon,
Are Shiida and Tiki really worth the hype?
when you played the game you played ONLY these characters? Yeah. ok.

So screw Hardin, Minerva and other imporant ''story mode'' characters.
I actually forgot Tiki even mattered in the original or book 2. Cause all she is is a McGuffin so you get Falchion.

10 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

To be fair, I'm pretty sure that's how they were in her original games too. The dragonstones just gave a ton of stat boosts.

This is truth.

4 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

There should be, but 3 AM EST. I assume there's still one more character to be revealed?

The schedule doesn't mention anything about a new character, only that the voice actors of both Rowan and Lianna will be there ans essentially "wrap it up" before release

In their exact words: 

Producer Yosuke Hayashi and Director Hiroya Usuda will invite Katsuyuki Konishi and Maaya Uchida to talk about all the heroes and the attraction of this upcoming title.

6 minutes ago, Konnor97 said:

Not FE, but what exactly is that Dynasty Warriors 8 (I think that's what it is) thing? An expansion?

Its the next installment in the Dynasty Warriors series. Well, by the japanese audience view, its Warriors 8. For us, its Dynasty Warriors 9. Don't ask me about the discrepancy, as I really don't know/remember

Just now, LucarioGamer812 said:

Well that was a disappointment for me. We did basically know both of those characters were in the game either by trailer footage or a amiibo. What I'm dissapointed in is not the choices, but how they did them. Caeda is known for her wing spear yes, but we already had 2 lance pegasus knights, and in heroes she uses a sword, why couldn't they give her that instead of making her a clone? She's the first lady of Fire Emblem show her some respect. Then Tiki looks like the Agitha of this game, attacks basically are something we never saw that character do ever and it's slightly out of character for them. I'll admit happy about the Dragon form being the musou or whatever it's called, also I guess she is a young link due to her converting her gauges, but overall I was expecting more dragon less face planting. Oh well this means I have like 3 characters with the same moveset I can main and at least Marth isn't alone.

Honestly, I really like Tiki's moveset, I think it fits her. The only real combat we ever seen her do in the games is in her dragon form, which she does have here as specials and such. But her supports portray her as pretty childish and somewhat reserved; even her adult self in Awakening had her share of goofy and lighthearted moments. And she's certainly not shown to have the most confidence in her role as a divine dragon in either of Marth's games. If anyone would be fitting for this kind of "joke" moveset, it's definitely Tiki.

3 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

I didn't know the full roster has been revealed. Please, tell me how you came upon this news. :P

And I wouldn't go as far as to post a meme YT video of "embarassing" to describe the situation. Then again, I stopped caring about the Awakefates jokes. >3>

I haven't even remotely talked about the roster. I just said im looking forward to the dlc. Because its in my personal preference that I do NOT care for the roster.

And those trailers were embarrassing. How you gonna hype a character reveal as a clone?

And once again. Shiida and Tiki? all right all right, I didn;'t know they were THAT popular enough to warrant white knighting their announcement.

Whats that to you? you taking this personal with your sarcastic tone on me? I didn't know you worked at Koei and Nintedo. EXCUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME Princess.

I'm never badmouthing a company ever again. God forbid I know anyhting, I'm just a lowly peasant. *shrugs*

2 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

So is this part where we complain about Tiki & Caeda being in the game even though there was complaint about lack SD?

People can say they want something and then be unhappy with the outcome you know.

1 minute ago, Saint_Stahn said:

I haven't even remotely talked about the roster. I just said im looking forward to the dlc. Because its in my personal preference that I do NOT care for the roster.

And those trailers were embarrassing. How you gonna hype a character reveal as a clone?

And once again. Shiida and Tiki? all right all right, I didn;'t know they were THAT popular enough to warrant white knighting their announcement.

Whats that to you? you taking this personal with your sarcastic tone on me? I didn't know you worked at Koei and Nintedo. EXCUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME Princess.

I'm never badmouthing a company ever again. God forbid I know anyhting, I'm just a lowly peasant. *shrugs*

Dudes in the future ignore this troll and stop feeding him, kthx.

Just now, Florete said:

Well we have to complain about something, right?

I didn't want other shadow dragon characters. I wanted Ogma SPECIFICALLY.

That... doesn't make me a hypocrite right? Not worth complaining though.
It goes on deaf ears in the end.

Jeez man, lay off. Of course Tiki and Caeda are popular, Tiki has been a recurring character and Caeda is one of the best PKs. Just because you probably don't like them. Stop being a total brat. There was nothing sarcastic about their comment, and if anything, you're being downright rude, so just stop.

Edited by Lau

So when will gameplay footage of Tiki and Caeda be up? I wanna see them in action, as i couldn't watch the stream.

is that what you really expected for a TGS trailer?

I expected a new character, regardless of the leaks. We got two.

Last time TGS had Chrom, Lucina and Fiora being announced for Px Zone 2. NOW THAT was an announcement.

Now that's a game i completely forgot existed.

4 minutes ago, Saint_Stahn said:

Are Shiida and Tiki really worth the hype?

Considering people have been wanting to see them, yeah.

4 minutes ago, Saint_Stahn said:

So screw Hardin, Minerva and other imporant ''story mode'' characters.

I love how confident you are that they aren't in the game.

3 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

So is this part where we complain about Tiki & Caeda being in the game even though there was complaint about lack SD?

Welcome to the Fire Emblem fandom, where complaining is a necessary daily requirement.

3 minutes ago, Dandee Leone said:

So like.... what about Navarre. He has to be playable right?

Not being shown=not playable according to your logic apparently.

2 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Dudes in the future ignore this troll and stop feeding him, kthx.

Yeah, i see that, it's just hilarious.

3 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Honestly, I really like Tiki's moveset, I think it fits her. The only real combat we ever seen her do in the games is in her dragon form, which she does have here as specials and such. But her supports portray her as pretty childish and somewhat reserved; even her adult self in Awakening had her share of goofy and lighthearted moments. And she's certainly not shown to have the most confidence in her role as a divine dragon in either of Marth's games. If anyone would be fitting for this kind of "joke" moveset, it's definitely Tiki.

True, I guess it's taking liberties (I mean, look at Agitha in HW) and it does seem to fit, though out of place in my eyes, but whatever, also she is kinda the "joke" character, at least with her standard string (hence another Agitha) though with the ability of special conversion (Young Link, who was one of my top 4 in HW). I guess I'm still used to Adult Tiki who is overall more wiser then Young Tiki, though as said she does have her moments.