FE Warriors at TGS

Tolvir

Meanwhile, the reddit summary of the content states this:

Sakura will run from anywhere to heal you when you are in trouble, showing that the AI works quite well.

...I'm not the only one who finds this statement inherently contradictory, right?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Nanima said:

The chat for this stream was lethal levels of toxic. Was ist just for this one or were the other streams the same?

People have the right to be disappointed, but by the way some people reacted you'd think the world was ending or the producer murdered an infant on stage.

Yikes. Was it really that bad? I wouldn’t know since I was watching the stream on the YouTube on my iPhone instead of the app.

Just now, Lightning Grandmaster said:

Yikes. Was it really that bad? I wouldn’t know since I was watching the stream on the YouTube on my iPhone instead of the app.

People were threatening nukes on Japan, swearing worse than a sailor, anything a toxic member does they did and worse. They were pretty brutal.

24 minutes ago, Nanima said:

The chat for this stream was lethal levels of toxic. Was ist just for this one or were the other streams the same?

People have the right to be disappointed, but by the way some people reacted you'd think the world was ending or the producer murdered an infant on stage.

Honestly, the 10 or so people trolling by posting multiple FE spoilers really makes me doubt that anyone in that chat was posting anything serious.

Edited by FoxyGrandpa

2 minutes ago, ChickenBits said:

People were threatening nukes on Japan, swearing worse than a sailor, anything a toxic member does they did and worse. They were pretty brutal.

Are we talking about the English chat because screw those people. I know this isn't how everyone in the community is but man does it leave a sour taste in your mouth know you share a fandoms with these people sometimes.  

4 minutes ago, FoxyGrandpa said:

Honestly, the 10 or so people trolling by posting multiple FE spoilers really makes me doubt that anyone in that chat was posting anything serious.

I don't doubt no one is actually planning on nuking Japan, but the heightened aggression was very very real.

Edited by Nanima

soooo...

1) bride lucina as season pass bonus

2) fates dlc

3) awakening dlc

4) shadow dragon dlc

5) no ike (literally the most popular male character of the series) at launch and probably not even via dlc

can't say i didn't expect that, but damn, that's underwhelming to say the least, for me

but hey, thanks to these infirmations, i'm 100% sure i'll get SM odyssey

now that's gonna worth 60€

Just now, Azz said:

Skin. Expect a lot of skins, this is a theme in Musou games.

I suppose that's good. If she was another character & I would've rather have her Great Lord outfit & use Geirskogul.

Eh, I guess reinforcing Waifu Emblem stereotype was just more important. I personally love the bride outfit.

8 hours ago, ChickenBits said:

This is why you don't read the YouTube comments/chat in FE videos with big audiences unless you really love seeing people ticked, which in that case, I hope you don't go the path of the troll. :P

4 hours ago, NoirCore said:

This is why you don't read the YouTube comments/chat in FE videos with big audiences unless you really love seeing people ticked, which in that case, I hope you don't go the path of the troll. :P

Fun fact, I think Gamexplain disabled the comments in the latest Warriors vid (unless it was just my outdated tablet).

5 minutes ago, Truthblade said:

Fun fact, I think Gamexplain disabled the comments in the latest Warriors vid (unless it was just my outdated tablet).

No they have them enabled. TBH tho, I don't think creators would be in the wrong if they disabled their comments.  While I'm all about expressing your opinion on your dislike of things, sometimes it can get too aggressive and is just too much.

28 minutes ago, Azz said:

No they have them enabled. TBH tho, I don't think creators would be in the wrong if they disabled their comments.  While I'm all about expressing your opinion on your dislike of things, sometimes it can get too aggressive and is just too much.

Huh, well I guess it was just my tablet then.

4 hours ago, Azz said:

Preach, man.

It's not just external sites - I've had to tell multiple people to tone it down.  It's a video game, which is really minor in the grand scheme of things.

8 hours ago, eclipse said:

Preach, man.

It's not just external sites - I've had to tell multiple people to tone it down.  It's a video game, which is really minor in the grand scheme of things.

Yup, I feel the same way. People like to throw around 'slap in the face' or 'insult' too much when it's really not at all the intention and more how they took news or information that they simply didn't like or agree with. I feel like people take things too personally or react too emotionally about rather inconsequential things. You can say it sucks or disagree with a decision but it's far from a personal slight.

I also know what you have to deal with here, I used to be a Global Moderator on Capcom's Official Forums, Capcom-Unity, between the announcements of Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Marvel vs Capcom Infinite..the timeframe being everyone being pissed at their DLC practices, lack of Mega Man in MvC, cancellation of Mega Man Legends 3, lack of Mega Man games, and DmC with the bad Dante design...I hope you at least haven't gotten death threats lol

Edited by Deva Ashera