• Rath.
    • Kent.
    • Eliwood.
    • Hector.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eliwood and Ninian are pretty much canon, so I am just going with that. It's bit on boring side but it's nice contrast with Hector x Lyn.

Which is obviously my second choice. Game pushes it lot and it's pretty much most entertaing character interaction in game.

Eliwood and Ninian is obvious.

I actually pair up Hector and Florina. I find it interesting, as Hector is Florina's only male Support.

Which leaves us with Rath and Lyn. It's a pairing that makes sense imo, especially with Sue's existence in FE6.

I feel Eliwood and Ninian is pretty much canon, and it also fits the story well (with Ninian already being revealed to have a crush on Eliwood and the whole backstory with Elbert).

Hector and Lyn just seem adorable toghether, they fit each other really well. Hector only barely wins against Rath in my opinion though.

Eliwood x Ninian is a given

Usually I like pairing Hector with Farina and Lyn with Rath even though deep down beneath the denial I just know Lyn and Hector were meant to be canon

i like eliwood's support with lyn the most, but I really feel like they're best just being friends, so I picked ninian anyway

lyn with florina, just because I think their supports and general relationship are pretty cute, and I like how lyn's more natural around florina than with anyone else. surprised that I was the first and currently only person to pick this

for hector I like him the most with lyn, since they have a really nice dynamic, but since I like lyn with florina he'd probably go with farina

EliwoodxLyn, I don't like the Ninian support and its too mellow a pairing. Fiora is Ninian, except there is no plot relevance and ends up being much worse. I can understand mellow going with mellow realistically and people liking it, but I'm not so fond of it.

For Lyn, Rath is too stoic. The Hector has some plot relevance, but it's too eh for me. Kent is mellow, but he is surprisingly not totally flat, with him having issues controlling his underlying desires (something you also see him do with Fiora). Eliwood as I said before is her best, and Kent is second best. Florina is different since it isn't romantic, I'd place it third.

Hector, I don't like him with Lyn that much. I really don't like him with Florina since the support goes nowhere until the A since Florina is so shy. Farina is therefore by default the best choice, and the support isn't too bad in all honesty. If I could, I'd do HectorxSerra though.

Eliwood and Ninian are just handed you by the story...and its cute, so why not?? lol idk why exactly, but I loooooove Hector and Farina together. I think their banter was just entertaining for me. As for Lyn, I like the idea of her and Kent being together, similar to Eirika and Seth in Sacred Stones. Rath and Lyn bored me tho tbh. Like...a lot

Eliwood -> Ninian.

Hector -> Lyn

Lyn -> Florina

Hahaha, the Hector -> Lyn and Lyn -> Hector numbers will be unequal! *Notices they're at 15 to 12* Guess I'm not alone.

Hector, to me, is in the awkward boat of "I ship all his love interests with other people"- Lyn with Florina, Florina with Lyn and Farina with Dart. I also like Lilina too much to drop her... my stories where I have to go into this goes with "Hector got Lyn pregnant, but Lyn eloped with Florina before they got married".

I think unofficially it's Mark X Lyn.

the winks on this are at the end of the story of Lyn, if defeated she says the name of mark, in awakening dlc Japanese version Lyn rejoices to tears for having met with her strategist, Bride Lyn mentions how important the strategist is for her.

I'm still in the belief that Lyn and Mark in a non-official canon.

Edited by Fiorex

11 minutes ago, Just call me AL said:

There's nothing that says that Rath can't marry a random villager, though.

There's also nothing that says that Eliwood and Hector can't marry a random villager, though.

52 minutes ago, Armagon said:

There's also nothing that says that Eliwood and Hector can't marry a random villager, though.

Except it's implied that neither Eliwood or Hector do. Whereas Rath gets no such implication.

Edited by Just call me AL

13 hours ago, Armagon said:

Right but why does it matter though?

I just wanted to make it clear that the combination of Sue's existence in FE6 and Lyn being the only woman on Rath's Support list doesn't preclude any chances of Lyn ending up with anyone else that isn't Rath. Especially since one of the non-Rath possibilities is heavily hinted throughout the story.

Edited by Just call me AL

Eliwood and Ninian is my OTP

When I was much younger I heavily shipped Lyn with Rath, but now I'm conflicted because I like her with Hector and Kent too. It's a hard pick between the three.

Hector I really only like with Lyn but yeah I also like Lyn with Kent and Rath so reeeeeee.

On 9/25/2017 at 11:18 AM, MCProductions said:

Eliwood x Lyn and Hector x Flo makes Roy x Lilina much more poetic imo so I go with that.

This is me as well. These otps ftw

On 9/29/2017 at 0:42 PM, Fiorex said:

I think unofficially it's Mark X Lyn.

the winks on this are at the end of the story of Lyn, if defeated she says the name of mark, in awakening dlc Japanese version Lyn rejoices to tears for having met with her strategist, Bride Lyn mentions how important the strategist is for her.

I'm still in the belief that Lyn and Mark in a non-official canon.

Bride Lyn's Level 40 dialogue: "Oh, sorry. I was staring at you. You remind me of someone I know Kiran. My husband? You're kidding right?"

Hate to rain on your parade but...