So what is your favorite supports of FE Sacred Stones

Luis Liberato

Gerik and Tethys has a soft spot for me. You learn a lot about both their characters. While they don't exactly "progress" in character per se, I really like their support because it somewhats makes them seem more humble. In Magvel, both of them were widely known prior to the war, so it's just interesting to hear what their backstories were, and how it shaped them to be who they are.

Gerik and Tethys are just great characters in general, and it's a shame that "mature" cast members aren't more common or in the spotlight as much as the young upstarts, especially for females.

I really enjoy Gerik and Joshua's support conversation. To me, it's succinct and entertaining, but also insightful to the characters. It was also badass having a swordmaster and hero just taking on hordes of enemies while side by side.

Kyle and Syrene. Because it's a nice surprise that these two happened to have met years before. The story of their day together is incredibly endearing and sets up a believable romance. Kyle's best support line by far. It's also interesting because the wooden pegasus figure gets sort of referenced in his support with Lute as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For romance- Gerik and Tethys. They both benefit character-wise and stat-wise (Tethys gets more Avoid while Gerik has a higher crit chance IIRC). You learn about both of them, including their backstories, which explain their attitudes towards life and people. H.M. to Joshua/Natasha

For rivalry- Gerik v. Joshua. It harkens back to the Ogma v. Navarre rivalry while still being their own characters. It's really nice to see their competitive sides. H.M. to Tethys v. Marisa... For love

For comedy- the majority of L'arachel's supports. I would like to point out that she has enough story relevancy and supports to make her NOT a complete joke character, and that she has depth. However, her joke supports are great as well. She's a great example of a comedic character that was written well enough to be funny and have depth. Rec. L'arachel x Ephraim, Joshua.

Oh funny, notice how a few names get repeated.  HINT HINT.

L'Arachel's supports in general are great. (Who would have thought, right...)

My favorites are the ones with Eirika (since it develops her the most), Ephraim, and Rennac. But they're all really fun in one way or another, she's the best.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My top 10-
1) Franz and Amelia 
2) Ephraim and L'Arachel
3) Eirika and Forde
4) Neimi and Colm
5) Duessel and Amelia
6) Forde and Franz
7) Joshua and literally Everyone. He doesn't have any bad interactions IMO (Although standouts are Joshua/L'arachel, Natasha, and Marisa and Gerik. Innes and Artur's really just don't stand out as much (seeing as I couldn't recall their existences  by memory))
8) Tana and Cormag
9) Vanessa and Innes
10) Gerik and Tethys (He is just the smoothest person on earth. Strive to be Gerik)

• 2 months later...

Ewan/Amelia. I love how they being kids are planing to wander the world, and it's kinda romantic and sweet for Ewan invite Amelia, since that girl led a simple life that was over in a tragic way

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I definitely enjoy Amelia and Franz myself; starts off as a rivalry, despite Amelia wondering why, to a development into friendship, and then into something more serious. Joshua and Marisa is a close second for me as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Gilliam and Syrene. I found them unique. They were both mentor and guardian figures that didn't realised that they loved each others at the first sight since their first met. Syrene (as an officer) has duty for watch and protect allies when Gilliam role as to fights enemies while protecting her. So, Syrene felt safe near Gilliam.

In my "vision" :

Syrene finally seek conforting words from Gilliam after some fights againts enemies together with him. She lands her pegasus besides Gilliam's armored horse and moved side by side on their own steeds. After a small conversation, suddenly Gilliam said, "Syrene... When this war is over... ... ... ... Let's get married." Gilliam's stern face full of massive blushing. "...Gilliam!", his words made Syrene startled. Her face blushing with her eyes wide open. Her left hand fingers touching her own lips of her open mouth, hard to believed what she heard so sudden. After their conversation ends, Gilliam spurred his armored horse then raised his axe to facing the enemies at the front of him and Serene flied again wielding her blade with tears of happiness.

I admit that it's the first time made me smile so wide by the character support which was so funny and adorable at the same time. Ah... what a memory... :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/25/2017 at 3:40 PM, Dandy Druid said:

Gerik and Tethys has a soft spot for me. You learn a lot about both their characters. While they don't exactly "progress" in character per se, I really like their support because it somewhats makes them seem more humble. In Magvel, both of them were widely known prior to the war, so it's just interesting to hear what their backstories were, and how it shaped them to be who they are.

Gerik and Tethys are just great characters in general, and it's a shame that "mature" cast members aren't more common or in the spotlight as much as the young upstarts, especially for females.

Their supports are great and they are personally my favorite characters in the game so that certainly gives it a boost. 

On 1/18/2019 at 7:14 AM, Tuvy2 said:

Their supports are great and they are personally my favorite characters in the game so that certainly gives it a boost. 

I really wish they were in Heroes, but IS ignores anyone from SS not named Eirika or Ephraim.

• 1 month later...