FE16 "leaks"

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uhm, ok, so she's basically reading what we're writing here on this topic and changing her "leaks" depending on that

her sources that conveniently forgot to tell her the actual way "moonshifter" it's written sounds not credible at all (though it could be true, after all)

if i was her, i wouldn't have used google translate to guess a name i can't actually guess; the fact that it seems to be written in katakana is plausible, btw

first she claimed those "laurel wreaths" are like laguz, then she changed her mind and said they're more like taguels, wolfskins and kitsunes: how convenient

the "2 dancers problem" came up here, and after reading it, she agreed with us and said that there will be two paths, the "good" one and the "evil" one (just like we said right here): the bard would be in the good one and the succubus in the evil one, but since she openly said she's not sure at all, i can't actually argue on that (even though it makes me even more suspicious)

about the avatar, she said "MAYBE": if the game actually comes out next year, let's say in november, i think the story should already be done, and since the presence of an avatar is a major point in the plot of the recent fire emblems, it doesn't make sense: she knows they debated a lot about the presence of an avatar, yet she doesn't know if an avatar is actually present... ok, i guess

i'd love to see a darker fire emblem, like genealogy, but since recently fire emblem has become something "for everyone", i don't know if they want to risk so much by making a game that not "everyone" could appreciate

just my opinions, tho

Edited by Yexin

19 minutes ago, Yexin said:

uhm, ok, so she's basically reading what we're writing here on this topic and changing her "leaks" depending on that

her sources that conveniently forgot to tell her the actual way it's written sounds not credible at all (though it could be true, after all)

if i was here, i wouldn't have used google translate to guess a name i can't actually guess

first she claimed those "laurel wreaths" are like laguz, then she changed her mind and said they're more like taguels, wolfskins and kitsunes: how convenient

the "2 dancers problem" came up here, and after reading it, she agreed with us and said that there will be two paths, the "good" one and the "bad" one (just like we said right here): the bard would be in the good one and the succubus in the bad one, but since she openly said she's not sure at all, i can't actually argue on that (even though it makes me even more suspicious)

about the avatar, she said "MAYBE": if the game actually comes out next year, let's say on november 2018, i think the story should already be done, and since the presence of an avatar is a major point in the plot of the recent fire emblems, it doesn't make sense: she knows they debated a lot about the presence of an avatar, yet she doesn't know if an avatar is actually present... ok, i guess

i'd love to see a darker fire emblem, like genealogy, but since recently fire emblem has become something "for everyone", so i don't know if they want to risk so much by making a game that not "everyone" could appreciate

just my opinions, tho

1. She straight-up admitted to reading this thread, I was even personally mentioned. So there's that

2. Her sources making a mistake? Sure, we all do. But using Google Translate? Just why?

3. It does seem a little suspicious, but she did state that she "made the wrong analogy". Although like I said, suspicious as all hell.

4. It did seem like it was the logical thing for IS to do, so that does seem kinda credible.

5. She was referring to if you can choose a personality for Dracul, which does seem very fishy the she or her sources know this very specific detail.

Huh...that she took the time to read this actually makes me more inclined to believe her. That the Avatar "MAY" have a personality is suspicious, but maybe it only changes dialogue (overall or just in key scenes) and not the story - that makes sense.

The rest is also believable, true or not, including the Moonshifter clarification, as sad as that is to admit. I think it would be tricky to have Laguz meters in a game with infinite durability, pair up and the like (since they all promote more aggressive playstyles). A more serious story would be lovely and I wonder if there'll be a post-game where you use both armies at once, plot be damned if need be.

I also wonder if we'll be able to get visual descriptions at some point, but that may be a bit too risky for whoever's leaking all this.

P.S. Hi, Miss Leaker! Hope to hear from you again soon!

Edited by DefyingFates

"Another question related to the Moonshifters came from when I likened them to the Laguz, I should have made a better analogy, they're more like the Taguel, Wolfskin & Kitsune,"

So does this mean that they utilize stones to transform? I always took the Laguz comparisons as to indicate a similar story point, not necessarily indicate the return of a transformation gauge.

"Some questions circulating about the avatar, one about if you can choose a personality."

That could be a step in the right direction to fixing my concern with having an Avatar take a starring role once again. I guess that thing to consider is how it would work; would we pick a personality type at the beginning of the game and have responses pre-determined based off of that or have free reign to pick an option in each conversation?

(Also, Hi Dandy Druid!)

Heyyyyyyyyy!

Oooh I'm getting that shout out action from the Fire Emblem Nancy Drew.

It was nice that some of these things were cleared up, especially the moonshifters. Although if the day and night cycle is true, maybe they can only fight in human form in the day, and have a choice at night? Would be pretty interesting. Nice to hear that it's taking a darker tone. Not Kaga dark, but, not all friendship and rainbows at least.

17 minutes ago, DeoGame said:

Submitted a picture but it has been proven to be from another game. Please disregard 

What? But she only showed a generic image of the Switch.

1 hour ago, DeoGame said:

Submitted a picture but it has been proven to be from another game. Please disregard 

Could you post a link to the post in question? Can't seem to find anything other than the 4 4chan posts the user submitted

3 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Could you post a link to the post in question? Can't seem to find anything other than the 4 4chan posts the user submitted

4? There's only 3.

1 hour ago, Hawkatana said:

4? There's only 3.

the second thread contained 2 posts from the same user

1st http://boards.4chan.org/vg/thread/190264029/fire-emblem-16-leaks
2nd http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/392303676#p392303676 the one with 2 posts
3rd http://boards.4chan.org/vg/thread/191577168

Edited by silveraura25
proof

25 minutes ago, MetalAmethyst said:

WHAT IS THIS GAME??!!!

58 minutes ago, Aura Of Twilight said:

What game are these characters from? 

According to the FE Reddit, the image is from Kozaki's artbook, KYMG:3 and the game the characters are from a game called Crystal of Reunion.

Edited by Chconroy

1 hour ago, DeoGame said:

Sorry yes, this was the picture

6358o4ju7hqz.jpg

fuck

42 minutes ago, Chconroy said:

According to the FE Reddit, the image is from Kozaki's artbook, KYMG:3 and the game the characters are from a game called Crystal of Reunion.

so they're not dracul? thank goodness

btw the male one looks cool; the female one... no thanks

26 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

So does this thing with the picture mean we can safely assume the leaks are fake?

I'm not sure if the picture is linked to the FE Switch leak. I first saw the image when browsing the FE Reddit; someone had found it and was asking if it was Kozaki and was it for FE Switch. Unless the leaker mistook this image as art of FE Switch and used it as the sole basis that the game will have an Avatar, I doubt there's a connection.

1 minute ago, Chconroy said:

I'm not sure if the picture is linked to the FE Switch leak. I first saw the image when browsing the FE Reddit; someone had found it and was asking if it was Kozaki and was it for FE Switch. Unless the leaker mistook this image as art of FE Switch and used it as the sole basis that the game will have an Avatar, I doubt there's a connection.

inb4 the 4chan leaker will come up saying that's not the image she has, yet she won't show us the actual image

2 hours ago, Chconroy said:

Ah. That's somewhat unfortunate. In a way I was hoping those guys were from the FE Switch because they look awesome.  

i wanna remain hopeful and i´ll just say that the leaker thought that it was the promotional art, but wasn´t

Edited by silveraura25

3 hours ago, Chconroy said:

Oh, OK. I just looked up the game, but I didn't see who these characters were.