FE16 "leaks"

59 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

January is obviously the safest bet since Awakening, Fates and SoV were teased then it's pretty much tradition at this point.

Did we REALLY get that SoV direct in January?

Damn. Time really flies.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, things are going pretty well over on the fangame side of things. We at Team Shingetsu have been going through most areas (If you're a composer, PLEASE help us, we need you!) But things have been going well. We have an early image for Alain made by @Corrobin, too (We're using the blonde one).

Alain.png

38 minutes ago, Hawkatana said:

Well, things are going pretty well over on the fangame side of things. We at Team Shingetsu have been going through most areas (If you're a composer, PLEASE help us, we need you!) But things have been going well. We have an early image for Alain made by @Corrobin, too (We're using the blonde one).

Alain.png

Looks promising so far.  Can't wait to see the animations!  I can only imagine what a pain it'll be to do Dracul's animations if you're supposed to be able to choose their weapon like the leaks say.

1 hour ago, Hawkatana said:

Alain.png

If you still need help with sprites or something, I could probably help.

3 hours ago, Hawkatana said:

Alain.png

I really like what you did with Alain! I like the brown-haired one more, though.

An interesting final batch! Dracul sounds interesting, though the "wants what's best for everyone" makes me worry they'll be Little Miss/ Mr Perfect again, but the premise and how they come across are interesting enough for me to be excited. It'll be interesting to see if Alain's beliefs will ever be challenged along his journey and Rival Units will be a nice new addition. I wonder if you can lure them to the enemy army with a cavalier or other unit with a high movement range who can escape easily...

At this point, all that's left is to wait and see.

Regardless of how things go down, I've had fun discussing these leaks. If we get a direct January, we'll soon know the truth.

1 hour ago, Chconroy said:

At this point, all that's left is to wait and see.

Regardless of how things go down, I've had fun discussing these leaks. If we get a direct January, we'll soon know the truth.

Me too. The only kind of real news IS was giving us was that they've heavily improved on the character models to make them look more life-like. So all these leaks were a good way to spend time discussing.

I'm super excited now. ESPECIALLY AT THE MENTION OF ROGUE AND GRIFFINS, LIKE HOLY WOAH! January can't come soon enough. I need that proof with a juicy long indepth trailer. (I imagine it'll be a 1st half 2018 release, so a long trailer would feel nice to me.)

The final leak. Well, this has been fun. Even if this is fake it would make a really cool game. 
And now that we have Promotions, I made a diagram of the classes + their promotions. Weapon types are from leaks, or from past games, but if the weapon type is unknown, then there is a small box. The Vassal/ Bloodbound class has "[ ]" that means they weapon type is player chosen.

FE16 - Fire Emblem: New Moon

"Leak" Compilation V - 3.0

Story Info:

Spoiler
  • A Gothic Horror theme. Darker and more mature, but not "M" rated. More like the Jugdral games.
  • Back Story:
    • 3000 Years ago - On the continent of Vrancea, 2 races came to inhabit the land: The Humans, and the native Kibaires. They fought for supremacy, but were always in a standstill.
    • 600 Years after (2400 years before current age) – The Humans were blessed by the god Samael with a bloodline marked by a brand on a worthy scion’s body. The Kibaires retreated into the deep forests where the light could not reach.
    • The victorious humans called themselves “the Children of Light” and formed the Holy Kingdom of Arges, home of the branded’s divine providence. The Kibaires were labeled as “the Children of Darkness” and the forests they live in became the kingdom of Covasna with tall castles to protect them from the humans.
  • Avatar plays a more Villainous role. Camus-like anti-hero.
  • the Fire Emblem - An ancient sundial. Gathers mystical energies from the sun and the moon. Can either empower or destroy the Kibaire. Both Sides are seeking it.

World/ Continent Info:

Spoiler
  • Two sides - Humans and Kibaire (pronounced KEY-Buy-Er).
    • Humans and the Kingdom of Arges
      • Main human superpower in Vrancea
      • Based on the Holy Roman Empire, with capital based of Vatican City.
    • Kibaires and the Kingdom of Covasna
      • Main Kibaire Stronghold in a deeply-forested kingdom so dense, light can’t even penetrate the canopy
    • More Kingdoms/countries revealed in game.

Characters:

Spoiler

Humans:

• Playable:
    • Alain - Knight Errant class. Protagonist. Uses a Sword. Follows the dominant organized religion and upholds it with his life, as the church sees the Kibaires as threats to all humans. Is tasked with uniting the humans in a war against the Kibaire.
      • Argesian Knight who serves the church of Samael. He’s a courageous and kind individual, but he can be dogmatic and stubborn to anyone who defies the church. He tries to do well and uphold his religion, but can’t seem to make important, but hard decisions. He is taught to see the neighboring Kibaires as a threat, and holds true to this belief firmly.
    • Huon - The "Jagen". A laid-back Great Knight. Past his prime. Aids Alain on his mission.
    • Gwendolen - Myrmidon. Self- Proclaimed Kibaire Hunter.
    • Eden – Cleric Class. A cleric in service to Samael and a kind & generous soul.
    • Jean – Archer Class. A proud & ambitious archer who is childhood friends with Alain and aids him on his mission
    • Anna – “No Introduction necessary. Paralogue chapter character.”
  • NPC’s:
    • Godfrey - Class Unknown, but might be unique. A knight said to resort to extreme measures. 

Kibaire:

• Playable:
    • Dracul (Avatar) - Vassal Class. Camus-like Anti-hero. Bastard Prince(ss) to one of the several kingdoms of the Kibaire. Believes devoutly that the Kibaire should be the ones to lead the world into a “new Era”. Special weapon gives bonuses against humans. Might be able to choose personality.
      • Bastard prince(ss) of Covasna, and thus treated badly his/her entire life, especially by his/her younger brother and next-in-line to the throne: Garland.
      • Viewed as arrogant and bitter, but only truly wants to do what is best for his/her people. The only way for that to happen in his/her own mind is to take land from the humans so the Kibaire can “enter a new era”
    • Mirela – Wizard Class. “Christmas Cavaliers/Cain & Abel”. Known for their wizard prowess. Optimistic and energetic.
    • Miruna – Wizard Class. “Christmas Cavaliers/Cain & Abel”. Known for their wizard prowess. Quieter and Calmer.Felix – Impaler Class. Recruited from bandits (Navarre).
    • Dorin – Dark Rider Class. Personal bodyguard to Dracul.
    • Adriana – Hippogriff Rider Class. A mentally scarred Hippogriff Rider who makes a living as a sellsword.
  • NPC’s:
    • Garland – Class Unknown, probably exclusive. Dracul’s younger Half-Brother and the first in line for Covasna’s throne. Arrogant and self-centered around a hatred for Dracul.

Classes:

Spoiler

lGJL4Nw.jpg                                         1aeLgXx.jpg

7uMRtY2.jpg

Mechanics:

Spoiler
  • Balance of old and new mechanics. Trying to please both sides of the fanbase.
  • Returning Features:
    • Supports - Marriages, no children.
    • Pair-up
    • Weapon Triangle - Pre-Fates.
      • Weapon Proficiencies:
        • Sword, Lance, Axe, Bow, Light Magic, Dark Magic, Anima Magic, and Healing Staves.
      • Daggers return as the sword equivalent to javelins. (1-2 range like crossbows).
    • 3 Types of Magic - Dark, Light, Anima.
    • Skills – learned similar to Fates/Awakening.
      • Sol and Luna - effects are swapped.
      • Typhoon – Renamed Pursuit. Chance for a Brave Attack. Class Skill of the Falcon Knight.
      • Canto – Same as previous games. Class skill of the Cavalier & Dark Rider. (Allows Cavaliers to finish their movement after certain actions)
      • Nihil – Same as previous games. (Prevents enemy from using skills in combat)
    • Reclassing & Promoting
      • Only base and promoted models.
      • “they only have 2 models: their base class & their promotion, so if Miruna reclasses to a phantom (just an example), she'll still look the same, when she promotes to whatever the wizard promotes to (I don't know yet), she'll look different, but otherwise, if she reclasses to a promoted class, she will have her "promoted" model.”
    • Wireless multiplayer
      • V.S.
      • Double Duel - Similar to Awakening's mode.
      • Arena - 4 player Free-For-All from the GBA era.
    • Weapon Durability
  • New Features:
    • Blood Weapons for the Kibaires, have an inbuilt “Nosferatu” effect.
    • New Allegiance – Rival Units
      • A team that attacks both you and the enemy. Purple Color. Similar to the Yellow Units in Warriors.
    • Day/ Night Cycle
      • Plays a role in the types on encounters on the Overworld. Stronger Monsters appear at night.
      • Sol & Luna’s activation rates are doubled. (Sol during the day, Luna during the night).
      • Kibaires gain +30 Hit/Avoid during the Night. Dialed back to +15 Hit/Avoid.
      • Humans gain +30 Hit/Avoid during the Day. Dialed back to +15 Hit/Avoid
  • World Map will be similar to Echoes: SoV, where you control 2 parties simultaneously.
    • They can interact in a skirmish against each other (exactly the way they were left) by having the party you want to control engage the other. The winner can take items from the loser’s convoy and gain Exp.
  • Amiibo - unlock special maps against enemies themed from the map's origin. When beaten, you unlock an S-rank weapon. Elincia's Gambit, Hinoka, Leo (the chapters), and Marth's Embarks are among them.
  • Art/ Graphics:
    • Artist - Kotaro Yamada. Drew Lyn and Narcian in FE:Heroes.
    • 3ds style aesthetics. 2D sprites on a 3D environment.
    • “Animated” cutscenes use the models of the characters.
  • Full Voice Acting. Avatar's name is skipped (not said).

No 3rd tier classes.

Still don't believe it at all, I still think this is all to convinet, and really far reaching.

The fact that this is coming out right after a direct has been leaked raises my suspicion. 

1 hour ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Well this person hasn't denied that it's BS as of now we'll soon find out if your legit or not but remember if your wrong and made this all up you're name is gonna be blacklisted and not to be trusted.

There's always the possibility that she's genuinely telling us everything she's been told, it could be that her informant is just trolling her.

Her judgement day is coming soon I'm giving her a chance because 4chan gots a bunch of major game leaks right.....but anyway so far I'm liking both lords especially Dracul the Avatar wish they confirmed if there's skin tone, more builds, eye color and better male hair options. I also like that its like Hoshido and Nohr but reverse where what you think the clear 1 side should obviously be good has bad motives within while the other is more trying to rise above their seclusion in the continent but in a more serious way. 

What I'm gonna obviously watch out for in this direct:

The Title name and anything in it about the Moon

CG trailer emphasizing humans against monster

Character names 

The in game Combat

1 hour ago, Captain Karnage said:

There's always the possibility that she's genuinely telling us everything she's been told, it could be that her informant is just trolling her.

You know, I never thought about that as a possibility.

I now have at least some hope now.

1 hour ago, Captain Karnage said:

Still don't believe it at all, I still think this is all to convinet, and really far reaching.

The fact that this is coming out right after a direct has been leaked raises my suspicion. 

That would explain the lack of images.

Wouldn't that be a twist?

@Mis Leaker, can Dracul only choose proficiencies in the sword/ lance/ axe as a Vassal and Bloodbound?

Now that this info has sunk in, this sounds like a really interesting game, both in terms of gameplay and plot! Hopefully the Direct airs when I can watch it!

I mean, truth is often times stranger than fiction. I'm still undecided about the legitimacy of this whole thing, though; there are things that sway me in both directions. If it's real, great - looks like I'll be getting a Switch for Christmas. If it's not real, oh well - at least we'll be getting a fan game based on it.

If it is true, I really want to see and know more about Garland and Dracul's relationship. And also, damn finally, Halberdiers are making a return. Been asking forever for them to come back.

Edited by saisymbolic

1 hour ago, saisymbolic said:

I mean, truth is often times stranger than fiction. I'm still undecided about the legitimacy of this whole thing, though; there are things that sway me in both directions. If it's real, great - looks like I'll be getting a Switch for Christmas. If it's not real, oh well - at least we'll be getting a fan game based on it.

If it is true, I really want to see and know more about Garland and Dracul's relationship. And also, damn finally, Halberdiers are making a return. Been asking forever for them to come back.

They WERE in Warriors, but that doesn't really count.