FE16 "leaks"

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway pretty disappointing "mini" direct outside the NIS games(to me at least) not just no FE Switch no Octopath w/Official name, no Yoshi Switch any New non-Mario Nintendo games never before seen so it wasn't just no FE that was disappointing. A standalone announcement for FE Switch would be the best especially if they talk little of what to expect in this game in a brief breakdown kinda lika Xenoblade 2 but if not that I'd definitely take another Fire Emblem direct which if it did happen it'll definitely focus on FE Switch.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

2 minutes ago, Prince of Iris said:

Me saying FE Switch news is coming isn't based on what Nintendo Force wrote.

Then what is it based on? For all we know you're pulling shit out of your ass because you don't tell us why you are reliable.

There's a reason Nintendo didn't announce this Direct, because it wasn't a real Direct, it was a ''Mini'' Direct, so being hyped for it isn't wise, Only be hyped when they ask you to be hyped, when they announce the Direct date 2 days in advanced, because it's obvious that this mini Direct was made for their bottom feeders games and fodder, their top games will be announced on a proper Direct, which is a good format, they dont have to waste valuable Direct time on lesser profile games, and it was a stroke of Genius to give the spotlight for the Switch version of Dark Souls to shine and not to be lost in the middle of a Direct with much more stellar games, I liked that mini Direct, and Fire Emblem wasn't in it, because now Fire Emblem is in the big leagues boys (despite the fact, the way paved by Fan service and face petting) and will only appear in the big boys direct.

3 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Then what is it based on? For all we know you're pulling shit out of your ass because you don't tell us why you are reliable.

The guys has been spot on, he said there will be a direct today, and was sure it wont include anything with Fire Emblem, so now I'm inclined to believe him.

Edited by The Radiant Hero

2 minutes ago, Prince of Iris said:

The skepticism is respected but I'll just say it is misplaced.

Alright, I trust there are things you can't say then. Sorry for yelling at you.

Just now, Michelaar said:

Alright, I trust there are things you can't say then. Sorry for yelling at you.

No offense taken, I believe I understand your feelings. After all, it is only human to doubt and question, especially amidst dubious stories. Your trust in me is appreciated.

I don't doubt info coming soon but I hope its a good amount doubt it'll get the Xenoblade 2 treatment but decent amount to expect now that I know who KoI is on Twitter he definitely has credibility so I'm gonna relax!

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

Well, I'm not surprised that we didn't get anything. As soon I saw it was a Mini Direct I figured FE Switch wasn't gonna be shown. At the very least there some neat announcements, I'm tempted to get The Word Ends with You.

So, do we think this disproves all the leaks?

5 minutes ago, Chconroy said:

Well, I'm not surprised that we didn't get anything. As soon I saw it was a Mini Direct I figured FE Switch wasn't gonna be shown. At the very least there some neat announcements, I'm tempted to get The Word Ends with You.

So, do we think this disproves all the leaks?

To me I say so especially from Miss Leaker that suddenly vanished and not reappeared since.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

There might be a FE direct later, as that one tweet suggested. If it happens next week on the 18th, then it will be exactly 1 year from the last FE Direct. 

From this Direct I am most excited about Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition and the Dragon Quest: Builders demo. I know what I'm doing tonight :)

I didn't expect the mini direct to give us fire emblem, I think they were trying to dump off a bunch of reveals that were either already known about or really low profile so they can get a good number of announcements without having to make a two hour long direct, nothing shocking or big here. I wouldn't be surprised if we got another full direct later this month with some more major announcements.

on a side note, hyrule warriors definitive edition makes me happy I skipped legends.

To reiterate, the tweet is only really saying that news about FE Switch will come later. You're welcome to infer that it may be through a Fire Emblem Direct, but it is not an idea that the tweet is particularly pushing for.

Also, I've not followed this thread enough to know who is Miss Leaker or what they've said, but what I can already say is that the only leak or rumor I'm acquainted with but am not able to denounce is the original one about the gothic/horror theme and everything else relating to that. I don't know enough about FE Switch to say for sure whether or not any of it is true. That said, I personally doubt that it is, but this is just my own take on it.

Edited by Prince of Iris

I mean the Gothic Horror starting part COULD be true while the rest of details in it after isn't. 4chan is STILL very annoying to navigate through since you can't tell who start things especially leaks. The problem I have with now believing Miss Leaker is how the leaks are structured(plus the whole fanbase talk definitely wave flags to me). When this board took notice all of a sudden coincidentally "additional info" happens on certain times and not in a good manner. Second she's starts fangirling because some tuber talks about it and "notices" definitely made it worse regular leakers just bring all info that they can get not care about who sees it. Lastly when earlier direct rumors happen again coincidentally she says "this is the last info before a direct happens soon" and after never seen again now we know how that turn out.

To me I'm just gonna wait for the info to happen instead of staying on this leak if anything I like it to be something no one mentioned here.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

I'm so disappointed in the lacking of FE news. Not just in the direct but overall. It's like they announced it last year and then just nothing but all these "leaks" and whatever. 

2 hours ago, Lord_Grima said:

There might be a FE direct later, as that one tweet suggested. If it happens next week on the 18th, then it will be exactly 1 year from the last FE Direct. 

From this Direct I am most excited about Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition and the Dragon Quest: Builders demo. I know what I'm doing tonight :)

Would they really do another direct only one week after this one? I'm not that familiar with the spacing. I would think it would be at least another month. Either way, fingers crossed for some kind of new info (or at least some acknowledgement from Nintendo) Direct or not.

6 minutes ago, kisooni said:

I'm so disappointed in the lacking of FE news. Not just in the direct but overall. It's like they announced it last year and then just nothing but all these "leaks" and whatever. 

Would they really do another direct only one week after this one? I'm not that familiar with the spacing. I would think it would be at least another month. Either way, fingers crossed for some kind of new info (or at least some acknowledgement from Nintendo) Direct or not.

Well, last year, I remember a Fire emblem direct coming like right after the switch presentation I think

1 hour ago, Michelaar said:

Well, last year, I remember a Fire emblem direct coming like right after the switch presentation I think

You're right, it was roughly a week after the Switch presentation.

I'm willing to bet that we'll get another direct later this month. I don't think it'll be a FE direct, as the lack of Yoshi is suspicious, but it'll happen.

8 hours ago, Prince of Iris said:

No offense taken, I believe I understand your feelings. After all, it is only human to doubt and question, especially amidst dubious stories. Your trust in me is appreciated.

If you do know anything, you're likely under NDA. So understandable. I have no problem with people making claims. Anything unsourced is met with skepticism by default, and always will be.

6 hours ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

To me I say so especially from Miss Leaker that suddenly vanished and not reappeared since.

She did say outright she wasn't going to post any new info. Make of that what you will. 

On 1/10/2018 at 7:39 PM, Slumber said:

Yoshi-P's mentality has always been "You'll have to pry my dead hands off of FFXIV", so I wouldn't be surprised if his PS5 comment was a joke.

Well, it was in regards to a customization aspect, so it was more a PS4 limitations response. (if anything, it sort of hints that they plan to port up the game again for PS5.)

Anywho, so, no news today, but we're still likely to get a January announcement? Damn, but okay.

Just saying we'll probably get a full direct this month based on the pattern of full directs following minis.

Spoiler