FE16 "leaks"

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah (even though the direct mini was ok) so far I'm definitely not feeling this month is gonna be big for Fire Emblem like the previous times new FE games were revealed in January ie(Awakening, Fates, the FE Direct) FE-bruary is the best bet for a proper showing at this point.

1 hour ago, Dandy Druid said:

Man, I have a hunch Iris is right.

January continues to always be a shitty month for me. (long story)

You and me both.....

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

I hope the stuff from the leaks isn't true. But I have my doubts about it despite being very old. I would say the chances the "leaked" info being revealed in the next Direct for FE is 1 in 7,500,000,000.

I'm also afraid that we won't be seeing or hearing anything this month.But why Nintendo won't show one of it's biggest games coming this year at january is something I don't understand.They did that with Xenoblades 2 and Mario Odyssey last year and it was a good way to build up hype.

Don't know if the short presentation tomorrow on the Switch pertains to anything this PoI person says but a full direct will come eventually since whatever tomorrow is not a direct so it'll go with how mini directs follows up with a general or focused direct within/under 20 days.

4 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Don't know if the short presentation tomorrow on the Switch pertains to anything this PoI person says but a full direct will come eventually since whatever tomorrow is not a direct so it'll go with how mini directs follows up with a general or focused direct within/under 20 days.

What's this about a short presentation tomorrow?  I haven't heard any such thing.

12 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

What's this about a short presentation tomorrow?  I haven't heard any such thing.

Regarding this:

http://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-revealing-new-way-to-play-with-switch-later-today/

Don't know what they mean by this but its probably nothing too special but concerned about some wording on other sites also its actually today I believe?

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

On 1/15/2018 at 1:01 PM, Prince of Iris said:

It'd be interesting to see them go over an entire year without providing a real update about FE Switch. I feel that alone sends the message that they're working really hard on it and know fans have high expectations. After all, it's the first Fire Emblem on home consoles in a decade. A lot has changed since then, so the jump is sure to be huge. The day they'll be ready to talk about it is going to be a very important one.

Do you know if the announcement tonight will be the direct that you've been mentioning?

13 minutes ago, Denomon3144 said:

Do you know if the announcement tonight will be the direct that you've been mentioning?

Don't think its a direct at all (never stated as such) just some new Switch accessory or something shown off.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

1 hour ago, Denomon3144 said:

This is actually what I've been referring to, yes. Apologies for giving the impression it was a literal Direct or that this would be happening at a later time. Technically speaking my information is still right, as this is essentially a video presentation like a Direct and it happens on the 18th in Japan time (where I got my info from).

This won't pertain to Fire Emblem and is more for casual audiences. You'll see what I mean soon. They'll provide another look at this next month.

20 minutes ago, Prince of Iris said:

This is actually what I've been referring to, yes. Apologies for giving the impression it was a literal Direct or that this would be happening at a later time. Technically speaking my information is still right, as this is essentially a video presentation like a Direct and it happens on the 18th in Japan time (where I got my info from).

This won't pertain to Fire Emblem and is more for casual audiences. You'll see what I mean soon. They'll provide another look at this next month.

Let me guess, Mario Odyssey DLC. 

11 minutes ago, The Lazy Tactician said:

Hopefully that will change soon.PoI said that there is another direct coming supposedly next month.So fingers crossed for a FE reveal then.

If it pertains to how mini-bigger directs goes I see it happening early February this time and with the whole Heroes Anniversary next month depending on what it'll be(if you care for gacha games or just FE in general) its gonna a great month for Fire Emblem.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

"On the distant horizon, a full-scale war is mounting in a brand new Fire Emblem game coming to Nintendo Switch."

Doesn't tell us much, but it's something.

26 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

If it pertains to how mini-bigger directs goes I see it happening early February this time and with the whole Heroes Anniversary next month depending on what it'll be(if you care for gacha games or just FE in general) its gonna a great month for Fire Emblem.

If they still intend to release the game this year they'll have to start advertising it soon.And considering how important it is,being a FE game on home consoles after all those years,they have to go big with the marketing.               

5 minutes ago, The Lazy Tactician said:

If they still intend to release the game this year they'll have to start advertising it soon.And considering how important it is,being a FE game on home consoles after all those years,they have to go big with the marketing.               

I agree 1 year of silence is enough....also that quote we heard that a year ago during that FE Direct so yeah nothing new at all.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn