FE16 "leaks"

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^That wasn't a direct. It was its own announcement. All mini's are accompanied by a full direct between 1-20 days (so far) after the mini. There's always a bunch of other announcements in between. We're still getting a direct. Maybe a bit later than that 20 day mark Nintendo has stuck to thus far if that February timetable turns out to be genuine.

8 hours ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Since there is that leaked February direct I'm gonna assume its gonna be early in the month which ties into how mini directs work so soon VERY soon...

The earlier the better,the wait is killing me.And I don't care about the mobile game anymore and Warriors gets repetitive quite quickly.

Edited by The Lazy Tactician

5 hours ago, The Lazy Tactician said:

Warriors gets repetitive quite quickly.

Isn't that the point for hack and slash games? But on the topic for the next direct, I would like to see new Amiibos announced alongside the game.

1 hour ago, John Denver Fan said:

Isn't that the point for hack and slash games? But on the topic for the next direct, I would like to see new Amiibos announced alongside the game.

Having Anna constantly saying the same thing every 10 seconds can become infuriating very quickly.About the amiibos I don't doubt that we'll see new ones.

2 minutes ago, Mox said:

The actual lack of FE Switch news is killing me ... 

Same :/

I think announcing the game and then nothing for a year was a marketing mistake. We had Heroes, Echoes and Warriors to keep us busy with fire emblem, nnow we are just waiting for the next game because we know it exists...

However when they announce it, i hope they will do like they did with Fates, announcing info little by little, to regularily calm our thirst for new stuff :D

6 minutes ago, FuranSuwa said:

Same :/

I think announcing the game and then nothing for a year was a marketing mistake. We had Heroes, Echoes and Warriors to keep us busy with fire emblem, nnow we are just waiting for the next game because we know it exists...

However when they announce it, i hope they will do like they did with Fates, announcing info little by little, to regularily calm our thirst for new stuff :D

Yeah seriously they should've waited on the "reveal" at the FE direct if we got little to no info for a full year but oh well....Yeah I love the Fates days with info drops after the official reveal!

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

And I remember when I first heard abour Fates, there was this thumnail with Azura and i was like "ooh she's soo pretty, looks like the fire emblem style...WAIT". This fire emblem came out of nowere it had such a big impact !

Yeah, it's definitely the time for some info, maybe just a little teaser, like the dark souls remaster in the mini. Or some artwork, maybe a dialogue, followed by some cutscenes, or character art, I don't know. I would be literally happy with even a title, at least we might be able to learn some of the setting of the game that way or not, because actually not too much of the titles give information about their games :D

I doubt they are going to start with anything big unless FE gets its own personal direct. It is probably just going to be a short trailer maybe with some screenshots of gameplay, and the developers talking a bit more. Then it ends with Bill Trinen (or whoever is doing that part) telling us to wait for more information and giving us a season when it will come out. Nintendo seems to be one of the few companies that don't care much about hyping up a game if it isn't one of their top 3, and even then they aren't really hyped up much either if you compare them to the way other companies do it.

2 hours ago, YingofDarkness said:

I doubt they are going to start with anything big unless FE gets its own personal direct. It is probably just going to be a short trailer maybe with some screenshots of gameplay, and the developers talking a bit more. Then it ends with Bill Trinen (or whoever is doing that part) telling us to wait for more information and giving us a season when it will come out. Nintendo seems to be one of the few companies that don't care much about hyping up a game if it isn't one of their top 3, and even then they aren't really hyped up much either if you compare them to the way other companies do it.

I think they care about it enough to hype it. In an interview they said that it was now considered a large IP so I think they will do a good amount, though not Odyssey or BoT level of course.

I die a little bit inside, everyday that passes by without news of FE Switch... I was so HYPED during early January, thinking that on the 11th, we would finally see it. If Nintendo doesn't give us any info. on it by the one year anniversary, than I have no idea what the hell they are doing. Are we really just gonna have ports and freaking 80 dollar cardboard for the first half of the year?

Last January, they gave us a nice roadmap of major first party titles we could expect for the rest of the year, like Mario Odyssey, Xenoblade 2, Splatoon 2, ARMS, Fire Emblem Warriors, and that epic Breath of the Wild trailer. 

Edited by Dandee Leone

1 hour ago, Dandee Leone said:

I die a little bit inside, everyday that passes by without news of FE Switch... I was so HYPED during early January, thinking that on the 11th, we would finally see it. If Nintendo doesn't give us any info. on it by the one year anniversary, than I have no idea what the hell they are doing. Are we really just gonna have ports and freaking 80 dollar cardboard for the first half of the year?

Last January, they gave us a nice roadmap of major first party titles we could expect for the rest of the year, like Mario Odyssey, Xenoblade 2, Splatoon 2, ARMS, Fire Emblem Warriors, and that epic Breath of the Wild trailer. 

Exactly this,I agree with everything you said.Nintendo had a great going last year and I was expecting they would start strong this year also but thus far it's been nothing but disappointment.Hopefully this'll change next month.

5 hours ago, The Lazy Tactician said:

Exactly this,I agree with everything you said.Nintendo had a great going last year and I was expecting they would start strong this year also but thus far it's been nothing but disappointment.Hopefully this'll change next month.

Same here I'm positive a general direct is on its way!

4 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

If Oscar/ theprinceofiris said the vampire leaks are fake, did he give any indication of what the game would actually be?

He said the pirate leak was fake, but he didn't say the vampire leak is fake. He mentioned that he can't prove it's fake or real I believe. So it's still possible. Only time will tell. I'm leaning towards a Feb 2-8 Direct.

Edited by TwinBlade

21 minutes ago, TwinBlade said:

He said the pirate leak was fake, but he didn't say the vampire leak is fake. He mentioned that he can't prove it's fake or real I believe. So it's still possible. Only time will tell. I'm leaning towards a Feb 2-8 Direct.

Thanks for the quick reply! I think early Feb would be a great time for a Direct too~

2 hours ago, TwinBlade said:

Yeah same around there! also 4chan is weird when identifying Posters the beginning start of the leak could be the only correct part true(the first ever post of the leak) while the other extra details this mis leaker added to can be a convoluted add-on/obvious stuff that's false its annoying we won't know till the reveal.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

1 hour ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Yeah same around there! also 4chan is weird when identifying Posters the beginning start of the leak could be the only correct part true(the first ever post of the leak) while the other extra details this mis leaker added to can be a convoluted add-on/obvious stuff that's false its annoying we won't know till the reveal.

Which I hope that reveal is closer than we think.

23 hours ago, familyplayer said:

I think they care about it enough to hype it. In an interview they said that it was now considered a large IP so I think they will do a good amount, though not Odyssey or BoT level of course.

I didn't say they don't care enough to not hype it. I'm just not expecting a large amount of it. Just a brief trailer, screenshots, and the basic story synopsis. Then we will go back to getting nothing for a couple of months until the game gets close to its Japanese (hopefully also worldwide) release where we will get story trailers, more gameplay trailers, revealing of the special edition + amiibos, and introductions to some of the characters. Basically exactly what we got with Fates and Echoes. That is just how Nintendo seems to work. They announce things, and then don't hype them up until closer to release date. The larger the title the more months of exposure it will receive, but all of their games have followed this trend to an extent from what I've noticed. Correct me if I'm wrong on this though because I'll be honest and say I don't follow a lot of game media. I follow Nintendo's channel, the Switch subreddit, Game Informer, Nintendo Life, and Siliconera which isn't a lot I'll admit.

16 hours ago, YingofDarkness said:

I didn't say they don't care enough to not hype it. I'm just not expecting a large amount of it. Just a brief trailer, screenshots, and the basic story synopsis. Then we will go back to getting nothing for a couple of months until the game gets close to its Japanese (hopefully also worldwide) release where we will get story trailers, more gameplay trailers, revealing of the special edition + amiibos, and introductions to some of the characters. Basically exactly what we got with Fates and Echoes. That is just how Nintendo seems to work. They announce things, and then don't hype them up until closer to release date. The larger the title the more months of exposure it will receive, but all of their games have followed this trend to an extent from what I've noticed. Correct me if I'm wrong on this though because I'll be honest and say I don't follow a lot of game media. I follow Nintendo's channel, the Switch subreddit, Game Informer, Nintendo Life, and Siliconera which isn't a lot I'll admit.

This is not the case with pkmn tho... of courseFE isnt pkmn... i am just saying