FE16 "leaks"

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Hopefully that rumor of a direct this week is true especially with all these Switch stuff happening as of late.

Yea Nindy has been active lately,announcing games,the online service,gold coins for switch and more.Hopefully the direct isn't far off.

All the games they've announced this year thus far are ports and indies.They need to start talking about their 1st party games.

23 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Hopefully that rumor of a direct this week is true especially with all these Switch stuff happening as of late.

If it really is happening on the 15th at the latest, it should be announced any second now

1 minute ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

If it really is happening on the 15th at the latest, it should be announced any second now

Keep an eye out for pictures of Nintendo characters on fire. After Chibi-Robo, we know now that it's a sign of a direct.

6 minutes ago, Chconroy said:

Keep an eye out for pictures of Nintendo characters on fire. After Chibi-Robo, we know now that it's a sign of a direct.

Nintendo has became unpredictable lately,you never know with them.

But I think that robot on fire was teasing the dark souls remaster.

To those who are thinking that Nintendo announcing a whole bunch of Switch related stuff is indicative of an upcoming direct, I present to you the contrary: Nintendo is announcing all of this stuff so that they don't have to air a direct. The Switch rewards program, the Splatoon 2 amiibo, the Bayo trailers... to me are more indicative of a direct not happening in the very near future. They are bits and pieces of information that they have to get out there, but are separate from each other and not huge enough to warrant a direct happening.

Regardless, an announcement by upcoming Tuesday is the best chance we have for this month. If not, then March has to be it. If they don't air a direct in March, I lose all hope until E3.

Edited by Dandee Leone

3 hours ago, Dandee Leone said:

Regardless, an announcement by upcoming Tuesday is the best chance we have for this month. If not, then March has to be it. If they don't air a direct in March, I lose all hope until E3.

There's no way there gonna wait that long to announce some of the bigger games(at least for this year) especially them wanting to meet their new goal of Switch units sold plus again PoI stated to those that think their gonna wait TOO LONG to reveal FE Switch at E3 are way off.

2 hours ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

They just put the recent Nintendo Direct Mini up with no explicit announcement whatsoever.

Gotcha!

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

9 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Lol agreed that'd be a hilarious turn of events.

The funniest part is that if this is true, then maybe Vampire Emblem could have been in the January Direct like Mis Leaker claimed it would be before dropping off the radar, but her source neglected to tell her that the Direct had been moved.

23 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

The funniest part is that if this is true, then maybe Vampire Emblem could have been in the January Direct like Mis Leaker claimed it would be before dropping off the radar, but her source neglected to tell her that the Direct had been moved.

It'd be an interesting way to bring all this talk of leaks to a conclusion.

1 hour ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

I still wouldn't be shocked if she had some sort of initial source/leak from somebody and then just BS'd her way from there and dug her own grave.

I'm not expecting that to be the case here of course, but I'm not ruling it out entirely.

I'm really hoping the February Direct rumor is real. Besides FE: Switch, Nintendo has a lot of big 1st and 3rd party games coming that don't have a definite release date. So, getting a better schedule for those would be awesome. 

532014-nintendo-switch-games-february-20

Based on this image, only a handful of the games listed TBA or 2018 have been shown. 

6 hours ago, senior firehood said:

Goth or not, every Fire Emblem game what i played was great! They will not dissapoint us!....

The goth leak sounded really interesting. When I play games, I enjoy them for what it is while playing it. Then after i finish I can dissect and pick out the flaws. So, I'm excited no matter what!

33 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

The leaker specifically suggested the dates of 12th through 15th.

Took a glance at his twitter and now he wants us to prepare the chupitos lol

Not sure if I'm missing the obvious, but what do they mean by "prepare the chupitos (shots)"?