FE16 "leaks"

I find it funny how they are putting emphasis on Mario Tennis on the March 8 Direct even though I don't see it being any better than the 3ds/Wii U tennis games. Though with roughly 30 minutes of footage surely now is the time for Nintendo to say something about FE Swtich right?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah I'm positive we'll see something,after all this is a proper direct not a mini and it will be atleast half an hour long and FE switch being one of the major first party titles for this year I'm sure it will have presense.

Or maybe I'm completely wrong and we won't see nothing at all.Which I'm hoping against hope that won't be the case.

Guest Dreamyboi

Welp, here goes nothing. We asked for this, we quite literally asked for this.

Hope it's a good one (both the direct and FE Switch if shown) because I'm not gonna be able to watch it until my 2-5:50 art class is over.

Welp. I'm boarding the hype train in tradition of full-scale directs. 30 minutes of juicy info for nintendo games and possibly FE Switch. The Cipher hint for set 14 is now becoming a lot more suspicious...

Edited by GrimmLow

It's finally happening. This has also raised my belief slightly in the "7th March Direct" rumour from a few pages back. Unless the leaker just got really lucky with their guess, it's possible that the Direct was just pushed back a day from the date he heard.

Speaking of that Direct, how would you feel if we really DID just get a teaser at the very end and naught else?

2 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Untitled.thumb.png.b61ef5a562106228e39452aaaf99e0a2.png

I'd still say take it with a grain of salt. After the infamous Rayman Smash leak, i've stopped believing leaks unless there is undeniable evidence.

Well that's two people saying FE is possibly for the direct. Plus Elegy of the Brave... that name is glorious.... please IS

Ah, I've been ninja'd twice on vandal_leaks it seems.

Anyway, it seems very promising but also seems that we're only getting a CG trailer? What do you make of the "fallen soldiers" theme, more Risen or a cross-generational story like FE4? Or do you think this fits the Vampire Emblem leak?

(Now that I type this, I realise Fire Emblem has never done a proper zombie apocalypse story. A game where any character who dies returns as an undead miniboss would be both interesting and harrowing...)

Edited by DefyingFates

8 minutes ago, Thunderfox said:

Two posts about a possible title for FE16. I'm not sure about it but This account was the first to break the news about the Direct

https://twitter.com/vandal_leaks/status/970637161379844096

I hope it’s not called that because it sounds “final game-y”. What comes after your elegy? 

Also UGH I totally had a fan storyline in my head and this sort of would make mine a repeat