FE16 "leaks"

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, Talcinel said:

If what Vandal_Leaks is saying is true, and the theme of the game is soldiers passing away, then along with Elegy being part of the title my hope is something along the lines of this.

A 3 generational FE game. And when I say generational, I don't mean children or child units. I mean something along the lines of if Binding Blade and Blazing Sword were one game.

Since full scale wars often span over many decades, Id love to see something along the lines of a 100 Years war. You start the game with the first set of units, but as they die/age you get newer units and Lords enlisting or being drafted into the war. The elegy and legacy of the fallen and how they affect and connect to the newer soldiers each generation, as well as the advancement and change(both technologically and culturally/territory-wise) from generation to generation would be really cool to see.

Of course, this is just wishful thinking and purely based on the leaks of both the potential theme and name. I doubt Nintendo would go so hard lol. But one day I d like something like that.

I kind of hope that's not what this game is going for since that just sounds like a slight variation on Genealogy and I'd rather that a new game do it's own thing instead of copying a previous premise.

I'm half expecting whatever gets announced to be completely out of left field, something that doesn't match up with our expectation or the leaks we've been following.

I wouldn't mind gatting a trailer like the first one of fates. It will include some great cinematics, some dialogues and some bits of gameplay. It will hype people as it will show them a bit of everything. Then the speculations will arrive and the fun part begins.

3 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

For those wondering FE series illustrator Kotaro Yamada retweeted the Nintendo direct coming tomorrow I swear if Vampire Emblem is real omg lol!

Misleaker said the title would be New Moon, so vamp emblem is bunk. 

I’m just going to give a couple warnings to everyone in case they’re too hyped. 

1. Fire Emblem has never been much for graphics, so don’t expect on par graphics for Switch standards. 

2. Yes, this game will have Waifu Emblem elements. 

Guest Dreamyboi
12 minutes ago, ElectiveToast said:

1. Fire Emblem has never been much for graphics, so don’t expect on par graphics for Switch standards. 

Outdated graphics I can deal with but if we're really going to get another Awakening-type Fire Emblem game I at least hope they know what they're doing this time.

15 minutes ago, Dreamyboi said:

Outdated graphics I can deal with but if we're really going to get another Awakening-type Fire Emblem game I at least hope they know what they're doing this time.

Granted, they may not do children again, but still grinding romance and whatnot. 

I'm really excited for this Direct tomorrow!

Fire Emblem, Dragon Quest XI, Project Octopath Traveler are my main hype! Fire Emblem seems very likely now, so I'm really hoping for the others as well!

I'll be excited to actually have something to discuss and analyze!

2 hours ago, ElectiveToast said:

Misleaker said the title would be New Moon, so vamp emblem is bunk. 

Not necessarily even the Vandal leaker of "Elegy for the Brave" said it can possibly not be not the fully right name. Names of titles can change during course of development. Either that or Mis Leaker made an extremely lucky guess to whose the next artist for the game if it's Kotaru. Not to say your wrong or anything its likely fake.

1 hour ago, ElectiveToast said:

I’m just going to give a couple warnings to everyone in case they’re too hyped. 

-I can see the graphics being near FE Warriors model wise or a cleaner better quality version of RDs models

-and yeah let's go!

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

I go to sleep and wake up to this! Odin voice: "So excited!"

Even just a 1 minute trailer is good enough for me so long as we get a peek at characters and a name. The Elegy name sounds like something that would definitely be changed by now, I think. I wonder what style it will be in? And I'm 99% sure we'll be seeing it considering it's 30 minutes long and the last big meeting saying FE Switch is still 2018. I'm excited for more Octopath news too, hopefully @_@

1 hour ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Not necessarily even the Vandal leaker of "Elegy for the Brave" said it can possibly not be not the fully right name. Names of titles can change during course of development. Either that or Mis Leaker made an extremely lucky guess to whose the next artist for the game if it's Kotaru. Not to say your wrong or anything its likely fake.

-I can see the graphics being near FE Warriors model wise or a cleaner better quality version of RDs models

-and yeah let's go!

Elegy of the Brave doesn’t really allude to vampires or gothic horror as much as it does death in general. If anything, it could just reference grief. 

2 minutes ago, ElectiveToast said:

Elegy of the Brave doesn’t really allude to vampires or gothic horror as much as it does death in general. If anything, it could just reference grief. 

fire emblem: | |I || |_

In all seriousness though, I do like the title. It's unique.

1 minute ago, himeki said:

fire emblem: | |I || |_

In all seriousness though, I do like the title. It's unique.

Of all the supposed titles we've seen, Elegy of the Brave is easily the best one.

4 minutes ago, Sbuscoz said:

Senran Kagura has shown that is time for petting to reach a new level with HD rumble

Ah. This...is exactly what's going to happen, isn't it?

5 minutes ago, TwinBlade said:

Ahem. Just wanted to remind you all, that I called it first, nearly a month ago. :) where's my cookie?

Hey, congrats!