FE16 "leaks"

36 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Well Oscar (PoI) on Twitter said yes FE16 will be shown in this direct "THIS IS THE ONE" but can't confirm the Elegy for the Brave rumor so get excited while being cautious for that rumor.

Who cares about the title,since Oscar said this then there is no doubt about the reveal being shown today.

The hype train has left the station!!!!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Well Oscar (PoI) on Twitter said yes FE16 will be shown in this direct "THIS IS THE ONE" but can't confirm the Elegy for the Brave rumor so get excited while being cautious for that rumor.

Great. Now we’ll finally see if Miss Leaker was correct.

Edited by ZeManaphy

First: happy birthday to evryone who has birthday today! Sec: I dont care if mrs leaker was right or not, we getting a fire emblem game and thats all that matters! th: when they are releasing the game if fire emblemis in the direct today? i hope......april or may....but im happier with march xD

6 hours ago, ZeManaphy said:

Great. Now we’ll finally see if Miss Leaker was correct.

Yup even if their partially right! can't believe there is a couple of hours left till we finally see the game!

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

2 hours ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Yup even if their partially right! can't believe there is a couple of hours left till we finally see the game!

It only just sunk in for em too! Six hours to go (wow, that many..?)

Random reminder not to get your hopes too high; this game might not even be revealed, and if it is it could just be a quick 5 second sneak peek.

I mean, if it is revealed I would love it, but my expectations are low.

40 minutes ago, Dreamyboi said:

Curse you school, I wanted to watch this live :/

Curse you work! 

My shift starts an hour before the Direct. 

I have to head to work right after the direct. So I guess I'm lucky, but I won't be a part of the immediate hype (or rage) on the forums after the fact.

Have any artists besides Kotaro Yamada retweet Nintendo? Just curious, because I'm still low key hoping it isnt him that's doing the art (not that I hate his style, it's just rather boring looking to me)

Edited by Talcinel

22 minutes ago, Talcinel said:

Have any artists besides Kotaro Yamada retweet Nintendo? Just curious, because I'm still low key hoping it isnt him that's doing the art (not that I hate his style, it's just rather boring looking to me)

Not from my knowledge only him that I know retweeted even Oscar mentioned this too.

Today's the day...(hopefully).

I'm going to be watching this live and with my money ready just in case they decide that they want to drop a trailer and then immediately put it up for pre-order or something. If Fates special edition was an indication, I will need to grab any Switch special editions right away.

Who knows if we'll even get anything at all...but it's hard not to hope!