FE16 "leaks"

3 minutes ago, Azz said:

PoI's response.

Hide contents

Most of the people replying to his post are all saying that its okay and still believing him. I don't know much about him, but I think people are being overly hopeful that he wasn't lying. Predicting no FE in a mini-direct or Labo direct isn't that out of the box. Is he like crazy credible on here or something?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming back here to read all the new "leaks" is fun and all, but I don't think my patience can take it anymore. Gonna go freeze myself, someone thaw me out when it releases.

I've lost all the hype, if the trailer at E3 isn't extremely amazing I doubt I'll get exited, and after this much disappointment I expect nothing from them.

Also, announcing smash before FE sounds like shooting your own feet to me, people will watch E3 for it, and won't pay attention to FE.

Just now, kisooni said:

Most of the people replying to his post are all saying that its okay and still believing him. I don't know much about him, but I think people are being overly hopeful that he wasn't lying. Predicting no FE in a mini-direct or Labo direct isn't that out of the box. Is he like crazy credible on here or something?

I dunno. I think the reason so many people took what he said to heart was because he was so adamant about FE Switch being revealed today and there was another leaker supporting his claims. Also eh says he is an IS custodian so yeah.

Maybe he was just wrong, but this is like the 3rd time he said FE Switch was coming and I get he's human, but he shouldn't say anything if he doesn't know any facts.

2 minutes ago, Azz said:

I dunno. I think the reason so many people took what he said to heart was because he was so adamant about FE Switch being revealed today and there was another leaker supporting his claims. Also eh says he is an IS custodian so yeah.

Maybe he was just wrong, but this is like the 3rd time he said FE Switch was coming and I get he's human, but he shouldn't say anything if he doesn't know any facts.

Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action” -  Ian Fleming

At this point after 3 times it starts to seem malicious. 

So...list of leaks/rumors(so far):

-Vampire Goth Emblem(FAKE)

-Fire Emblem Mutiny(FAKE)

-Fire Emblem: Elegy for the Brave(FAKE)

I wish the OP update the topic

As for Oscar he's a nice funny guy but this'll definitely knock some credibility down for him going forward.

Disappointing to say the least. I'm honestly baffled by Nintendo's move here, why double down and reaffirm that Fe 16 was still coming out this year only to remain silent about it at what should have been the perfect opportunity to release a teaser trailer and announce the official title at the very least ? It just feels like an utter waste of momentum; if they wanted to go for a Fallout 4 style surprise announcement shortly before release, then they made a critical mistake by announcing that it was in development in the first place. Doing so created an inherent expectation for info that they've now continued to disappoint for a protracted period of time. The net result being that by now I'm simply losing interest.

Edited by Crux

1 minute ago, familyplayer said:

Should have revealed FE16 and waited for E3 for Smash. Imagine a Smash reveal at E3 with its release date so relatively (probably) soon. That would have been the better action imo.

This. If they decide to reveal FE Switch as E3 it will be buried by Smash and Splatoon.

Before E3 tho, there is one date, being April the 20th, we could possibly get info since it's the anniversary, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up.

Well, back to waiting game.

One day...

5 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

As for Oscar he's a nice funny guy but this'll definitely knock some credibility down for him going forward.

I don't think he's doing it intentionally, but I'll be taking his claims with more doubts from here on out.

1 minute ago, Crux said:

Disappointing to say the least. I'm honestly baffled by Nintendo's move here, why double down and reaffirm that Fe 16 was still coming out this year only to remain silent about it at what should have been the perfect opportunity to release a teaser trailer and announce the official title at the very least ? It just feels like an utter waste of momentum; if they wanted to go for a Fallout 4 style surprise announcement shortly before release, then they made a critical mistake by announcing that it was in development in the first place because that created an inherent expectation for info that they've now continued to disappoint for a protracted period of time. The net result being that by now I'm simply losing interest.

I agree does Nintendo think its a smart idea to keep THIS silent for this game is gonna benefit them? If it IS 2018 its gonna get buried especially if their gonna announce it along with Smash at E3.....

I think we could make our own fan game and release it before we hear a shred of information about FE Switch.

Now that everything has subsided and my thoughts are clear, I am just going to say that if this is going to be an E3 game, that raises expectations, I really don't care how much people are going to say to keep your expectations low, because this is a very noteworthy thing, if this is going to be at E3 that means that nintendo has nothing else, or this is going to be something special, nintendo has skipped E3 in the past so the latter is unlikely, and the last time fire emblem was at E3 was radiant dawn which was the last fire emblem game on console, I do think that there is nothing wrong with having high expectations if they are going to put it out there in front of an audience that large they had better be putting a godly foot forward, because otherwise I feel that all judgement should be questioned at that point. of course if they unceremoniously just throw a video out there this will be irrelevant, but I will say that E3 is no small thing as far as reveals go.

On a non fire emblem related note, happy to hear that we are getting a smash bros. on switch, hoping for the best on that one,.

8 minutes ago, TwinBlade said:

Coming back here to read all the new "leaks" is fun and all, but I don't think my patience can take it anymore. Gonna go freeze myself, someone thaw me out when it releases.

You are never getting out. until the genealogy remake, then we will consider the prospect to forgive you for leaving your comrades to brave the storm alone.

So...just the usual crap of cliched entries like Wii U was, eh? Where were all the different varieties entries that we've seen over the years? No F-Zero? No Golden Sun? No Pokemon Colosseum? No TMS#FE sequel?

Edited by henrymidfields

2 minutes ago, Mox said:

I think we could make our own fan game and release it before we hear a shred of information about FE Switch.

I'm pretty sure there is actually a small group making a hack based on the Vampire FE leaks actually.

1 minute ago, Azz said:

I'm pretty sure there is actually a small group making a hack based on the Vampire FE leaks actually.

I've mostly heard the project is on ice, but if its a race, it would be an amusing one to watch.

9 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Or FE16s Avatar w/o other Lord to promote the game

Gosh please no. I hate these dumb avatars. 

Robin was okay but by far least interesting compared to Chrom, Lucina, and even many of the supporting cast. But a true least Robin wasn’t Main Character  

Corrin was just nothing. Such a boring main character. There was no personality and she shouldn’t have lead the game. 

Warriors made her more likeable but she shouldn’t be the leading person  

this game needs a set lord who can compete with Ike, Ephiraim, Chrom, Marth, and all the other strong men with actual characterization and development that IS writes and this time maybe make a female MC who actually grows and envelops like the men tend to  

Guest Dreamyboi
59 minutes ago, ElectiveToast said:

Some people are mad about NoA's censorship policy, or in this guy's case treehouse policy. 

Censorship gets on my nerves too, I personally was more pissed off at some of the altered support conversations that dumbed down the characters.

You can take anime tiddies away and I wont get too steamed most cuz I'm gay but start fucking with the writing for no good reason and THEN I have a problem.