FE16 "leaks"

12 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

I mean eh? Not sure why you would expect anything on a nindies showcase? Besides, you know, INDIE games?

I didn't expect anything I posted just to keep the conversation going as I mentioned above, it would be a shame to let this thread that became some short of main discussion die.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

I didn't expect anything I posted just to keep the conversation going as I mentioned above, it would be a shame to let this thread that became some short of main discussion die.

Oh I wasn't arguing against you or anything, I appreciate you.

5 minutes ago, The Lazy Tactician said:

Couldn't care less about indies.Right now I'm replaying Awakening,to keep me busy.

The game is still amazing.

I haven't played Awakening in a few years, I'll probably revisit that once I'm done with my Sacred Stones revisit. Then after that, probably Echoes. After that...maybe Advance Wars or Valkyrie Chronicles.

Take your time FE Switch, I've still got a lot of games I want to play.

1 hour ago, The Lazy Tactician said:

Couldn't care less about indies.Right now I'm replaying Awakening,to keep me busy.

The game is still amazing.

I'm back....too see how the board is going yup it's definitely asleep in hibernation not a surprise really....but funny enough I'm replying Awakening as well and still love it!

1 hour ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

I'm back....too see how the board is going yup it's definitely asleep in hibernation not a surprise really....but funny enough I'm replying Awakening as well and still love it!

Before I started my second Awakening playthrough I was playing Fates(the Revelation path) and comparing those two I have to say that Awakening is the better game.Both story wise and gameplay wise,I really hate those dragon veins.

Edited by The Lazy Tactician

23 hours ago, senior firehood said:

I dont like this nindie....... but i will watch it...maybe there are games for me. Every day when i take the switch in my hands it remembers me  that thing is so fireemblemless.:///

There’s FE Warriors. I suppose Nintendo thinks that will keep us occupied long enough. 

I mean I'm looking foward to playing as some of my my Awakening waifus Olivia and Tharja in FE Warriors (nothing for my Cherche though....;_; but I digress) but it won't last too long at least another bump for FE16 info is gone now so that's at least some good news.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

https://imgur.com/E8AltM9

Data mined titles for upcoming games on Nintendo Switch, featuring Super Smash Bros. Royale, Tokyo Mirage Session #FE Definitive Edition, and most importantly, Fire Emblem Mutiny. I have no clue if these are legit or not, since I know nothing about data-mining, but apparently people are running with the Mutiny leak.

Looks pretty fake to me, judging by the other things on the list. Pokemon Nuclear? I don't think so...

Edited by TheMightyJacobo
Additions

8 minutes ago, TheMightyJacobo said:

Data mined titles for upcoming games on Nintendo Switch, featuring Super Smash Bros. Royale, Tokyo Mirage Session #FE Definitive Edition, and most importantly, Fire Emblem Mutiny. I have no clue if these are legit or not, since I know nothing about data-mining, but apparently people are running with the Mutiny leak.

Looks pretty fake to me, judging by the other things on the list. Pokemon Nuclear? I don't think so...

Interesting.  "Mutiny" implies another Pirate Emblem leak.

Can't say I'd be terribly crazy about a Tokyo Mirage Sessions FE port, though.

But yeah.  This does sound pretty fake to me.  "Chemical/Nuclear" sounds very weird for a Pokémon game name.

23 minutes ago, TheMightyJacobo said:

I feel like this is a stupid question but data mined form where? As far as I know you can't data mine something from nothing. There isn't abig event coming up except for E3 and that is still months away. So that sounds fake from the get go. Then you have those Pokemon game names that sound to close to that fanmade one called Uranium and it just sounds like someone that is trying to hype up the Nintendo fanbase again...

The thing that makes me believe it the least is KH3. KH has almost been exclusively on PlayStation for years and we suddenly are supposed to get a main title on the Switch? Maybe in 1000 years when the game is actually released.

Fire Emblem Mutiny comes from a leak several months old that promised a May release date and an announcement all the way back in January. Then we got trolled by the mini direct. And judging by how I can't access a link to said leak, I'm gonna say fake.

49 minutes ago, familyplayer said:

The thing that makes me believe it the least is KH3. KH has almost been exclusively on PlayStation for years and we suddenly are supposed to get a main title on the Switch? Maybe in 1000 years when the game is actually released.

Four Kingdom Hearts games were made for nintendo handheld systems. But since those are generally regarded as the four worst in the series I don't fault you for forgetting. 

3 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Four Kingdom Hearts games were made for nintendo handheld systems. But since those are generally regarded as the four worst in the series I don't fault you for forgetting. 

But they weren't main titles. I know there were some for nintendo consoles. It's just that a main game has never been on nintendo, so the idea of it suddenly being on one is funny and unbelievable to me.

2 minutes ago, familyplayer said:

But they weren't main titles. I know there were some for nintendo consoles. It's just that a main game has never been on nintendo, so the idea of it suddenly being on one is funny and unbelievable to me.

If you say so. I don't think it's unbelievable. Just that the Remix collections wouldn't have run on a 3DS and the Wii U was too dead of a system to consider releasing anything at full price on. Thinking about it, if you don't count that 0.8 mini game, Dream Drop is the most recent Kingdom Hearts game that isn't a port. That's six years ago. 

5 hours ago, familyplayer said:

It's coming on Xbox one though, and Xbox doesn't even have minor games, so I don't see any reason to not have it in switch, except maybe the power of the console.

I'm suspicious of that list because Lost Sphear is on there (and misspelled to boot).  That's been out for a while now if I'm not mistaken. Are there any other games on that list that have already been released?

2 hours ago, Sbuscoz said:

It's coming on Xbox one though, and Xbox doesn't even have minor games, so I don't see any reason to not have it in switch, except maybe the power of the console.

Oh damn. I hadn't heard about it being on Xbone. Maybe it is a possibility then. 

Edit: Looking at the list again, there is still doubtful stuff on there. I was about to Nekopara, but I just looked it up and it actually is on switch. The things you learn sometimes. 

Edited by familyplayer
Update on my opinion because I can't double post.