FE16 "leaks"

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 10:49 PM, domilea said:

That's possible, too. They introduced a new OC last set - Nieve? Niamh? idr - so now, with there being so many OCs, perhaps they'll give these guys a mini-focus, too, and just run that with White/Black as the major colours.

But, if so... why the secrecy? Why not just market it the same as any other set?

Maybe it's just a new marketing technique? I wouldn't read too much into it.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Altrosa said:

FFXIV'S Astrologian job has forever changed my views of card toting gameplay. It's the Buff Healer, and buff side of the moveset are uses tarot inspired cards you draw at random at certain intervals. It's pure RNG, and inevitably, you have runs if useless cards that just don't give anything to your party.

I feel like the zeitgeist of FE is the less RNG the better, after Heroes removed it from combat entirely.

But, an Einherjar focussed summoner job? Call the hero to fight for you? I'd be all over that! ... but you think that would work better in a game where weapons have limited uses?

Limited uses with having extra cards be easily purchasable from shops would prevent spamming the best cards until you clear the map (players have easy access to cards but it could become financially unviable, demanding conservation and strategic use of resources), though I guess that you could give them infinite uses making them have limited uses per battle (Hector is tired of your crap and refuses to be summoned just to be killed again until later) kind of like my reworked billistition idea which primarily fights with bows but can fire 5 long range (10 spaces) precision shots (one target) which actually kill per map.

Man, hype has reached astronomical levels, E3 is near and FE16 will finally get sone news. Also pokemon is rumoured to be announced this month, cipher TCG set 14 will be announced soon enough and Xenoblade 2 DLC is getting more interesting. I can't wait.

9 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

Man, hype has reached astronomical levels, E3 is near and FE16 will finally get sone news. Also pokemon is rumoured to be announced this month, cipher TCG set 14 will be announced soon enough and Xenoblade 2 DLC is getting more interesting. I can't wait.

Same here!

In other news we're possibly getting a Star Fox racing game from rumors. Its also funny and sad FE doesn't get no signs of any slips before E3 on something or in general (not counting spinoffs).The positives at least is that the reactions will be genuine and fresh.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

12 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

Still waiting to hear about the new wave of Dream Friends in Kirby: Star Allies (albeit not at E3 itself).

I need Adeleine back in my life.  She's kind of special to me because she was the very character who got me to start drawing actual people and not just robots or other "critter" characters when I was little.

EDIT:

In other news we're possibly getting a Star Fox racing game from rumors. Its also funny and sad FE doesn't get no signs of any slips before E3 on something or in general (not counting spinoffs).The positives at least is that the reactions will be genuine and fresh.

I can only hope they're trying to make something extremely impressive to wow the crowds at E3 if they're holding back for this long.

Edited by Von Ithipathachai

1 minute ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Same here!

It's annoying that Pokemon has so many leaks and the game won't come out untill next year the very least.

25 minutes ago, Serea-chan said:

Is it weird that I'm kinda strangely proud that there have been no FE16 leaks? I don't know what we're gonna get but hot damn am I excited to learn! Maybe this is a marketing tactic...

i dont know what they are doing but if that is a marketing tactic then i hate it......if they want take their time then i have no problem with it....but this silence makes all sad and mad(remeber last mini direct, normal direct, fe birthday) silence...silence evrywhere!

Fire Emblem is coming......i can feel it!

1 hour ago, The Lazy Tactician said:

It's annoying that Pokemon has so many leaks and the game won't come out untill next year the very least.

Well there's a massive rumor about the new Pokemon Switch games that will be revealed this month called Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee so we'll wait and see if that's true.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

1 hour ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

That... is one heck of a reference!

Who knew that of all the endings of Star Fox Command that Nintendo could declare canon, it would be that one?

Although now that I think about, combining Star Fox's and F-Zero's gameplay could lead to some interesting results...

Okay, on Fire Emblem at the moment, we still have quite a bit of time left in May, and I do think that it could be at least officially teased in this month. Honestly, though, that's mostly because I want to avoid another "Xenoblade Chronicles 2" situation at E3, where they provide a ton of information on the game that's informative and engaging to fans of the series, but boring to everyone else.

I've been thinking about it for a while, but I wonder if, instead of going the usual "show some cutscenes, explain the story, show an in-game battle or two" route, they instead show how a normal gameplay session would play out. I say this, because depending on how many changes/upgrades IS made, simply watching the gameplay could lead to much discussion about the new mechanics, the characters displayed, the graphics and animations, and what more to expect, all without much effort on Nintendo's end.

2 hours ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Well there's a massive rumor about the new Pokemon Switch games that will be revealed this month called Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee so we'll wait and see if that's true.

I hope it's fake only because if the rumor is indeed true then we'll have another big game announced before the FE 16 reveal.

It was hard already with everyone getting excited about Smash Brothers,during the previous direct,all the meanwhile we still had nothing for FE 16.

4 hours ago, Serea-chan said:

Is it weird that I'm kinda strangely proud that there have been no FE16 leaks? I don't know what we're gonna get but hot damn am I excited to learn! Maybe this is a marketing tactic...

Not at all. I feel this way too. We'll learn what they want us to know and that's more exciting tbh.

I also have a feeling that when this game is finally revealed, it will be available for purchase very soon.  

I hope IS is working on something big and didn't just reveal it too early: the last thing we need after a year and a half of silence is just a trailer like every other FE announcement. I don't even know if it'll get another more than a small Treehouse demo after the Direct either...

Anyway, what do y'all think of Pokemon Pikachu and Eevee?

so, E3 is just a bunch of days ahead, and we still got nothing

oh well, we're all going to survive after all

but yeah, now it's time to reveal something juicy

i mean, E3 is the time, not now NOW P-:

2 hours ago, The Lazy Tactician said:

I hope it's fake only because if the rumor is indeed true then we'll have another big game announced before the FE 16 reveal.

It was hard already with everyone getting excited about Smash Brothers,during the previous direct,all the meanwhile we still had nothing for FE 16.

I wouldn't worry about that it'll have people old/vets, casuals and more new fans coming in that will be hype about FE16 I'm positive it'll be okay.

54 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

I hope IS is working on something big and didn't just reveal it too early: the last thing we need after a year and a half of silence is just a trailer like every other FE announcement. I don't even know if it'll get another more than a small Treehouse demo after the Direct either...

Anyway, what do y'all think of Pokemon Pikachu and Eevee?

Same here it needs to WOW me with enough details to make up for almost 500 days of no info. As for Pokemon Pikachu/Eevee I'm mixed since the Pokemon Go integration worries me but if this whole thing is true hopefully its not completely required. At least from sources its not a full blown remake since its stated that Red and Blue will play a role in the games and that we have new Protagonists and Rival. So I guess since its suppose to be revealed this month from sources I guess I'll hold complete judgement till then.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

The fact that 4 isn't in the title of the new Metroid Prime feels odd, if this is real.  It sounds a bit fishy to me (the subtitle is Renegade, and you're fighting against renegade Chozo?).

Actually, just "Lylat System" sounds like a very boring subtitle.  My bets are that this is fake.

23 minutes ago, Serea-chan said:

So on the topic of leaks, saw this on reddit, thought it was worth the share.

Although "Yoshi's Flipping Island" makes me highly skeptical. 

Yoshi's Flipping Island has to be one of the greatest names for a game ever.

24 minutes ago, Serea-chan said:

I don't know, something seems fishy about this. Oh well. 'Guess we'll just have to wait until then.

1 hour ago, Serea-chan said:

This is almost definitely fake (I think this is the third time someone's tried to convince us Link's Awakening 3D is happening?) It's a shame, because I like the simplicity of "Fire Emblem Memories". Elegy of the Brave is much more "epic," but Memories has a nice, humble touch to it nonetheless.

...and I also just realised the two names have the same gist. That's funny.

All the same, thanks for the share!