FE16 "leaks"

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Hey, we made it to 100 pages after all! What an achievement for the forces of insanity!

I'm surprised we hit 100 pages before we entered June.

I think the first idea from IS was the pirate game but then they visit this page and like the vampire idea so they change immedietly the project...then they saw eldy of brave ..memories and much more......now they maybe reveal 6 different fire emblem games at e3!

im joking....

can we watch the video from e3 somewhere in the nintendo website on june 12th?

15 minutes ago, senior firehood said:

I think the first idea from IS was the pirate game but then they visit this page and like the vampire idea so they change immedietly the project...then they saw eldy of brave ..memories and much more......now they maybe reveal 6 different fire emblem games at e3!

im joking....

can we watch the video from e3 somewhere in the nintendo website on june 12th?

I recommend just going to their YouTube channel where they'll livestream it.

2 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

I recommend just going to their YouTube channel where they'll livestream it.

Their Youtube channel is, in all honesty, the only channel I have notifications on for.

8 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Almost in the teens of days left to go before Nintendos E3!!!

2 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Isn't it June 12th? That's over three weeks and here I was getting my hopes up, Lyn... :'(

We have 26 more days to go.

Hopefully we'll hear something about the new Kirby: Star Allies Dream Friends wave or possibly even the new Pokémon game for the Switch in the meantime.

49 minutes ago, Dandy Druid said:

@Cowboy Karimov Did you expect this thread to blow up like it did? We're 100 pages in.

I think a better question is: Did you expect us to have no pieces of information regarding Fire Emblem Switch within the next 10 months?

29 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

I think a better question is: Did you expect us to have no pieces of information regarding Fire Emblem Switch within the next 10 months?

A false leak is still information of a sort.

On 5/17/2018 at 11:30 PM, Chconroy said:

I'm surprised we hit 100 pages before we entered June.

I'm surprised we hit 100 pages before even getting any information about the game...

30 minutes ago, coldhand25 said:

I'm surprised we hit 100 pages before even getting any information about the game...

Agreed. Assuming E3 gives us info I still hope we can use this thread as the weird meandering timesink we turned it into.