FE16 "leaks"

22 hours ago, thecrimsonflash said:

fire emblem warriors 2 (again not unlikely and I would not be surprised if we got an announcement at E3)

It's been out for less than a year, so there's no way it's going to have a sequel announced at this year's E3.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, NinjaMonkey said:

It's been out for less than a year, so there's no way it's going to have a sequel announced at this year's E3.

pirate warriors 1 and 2 have a release difference of 1 year and 19 days, is isn't impossible. that was also a spinoff.

3 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Some more "leaked image" that may or may not be real. According to this Fire Emblem may not be at E3.

last I heard, the fortnite dev said they were not working on a switch port, but they could be lying, just something to keep in mind.

Apparently this leak is for E3 demos, and judging from Nintendo's E3 space, there's probably more not on this paper. That or there's no Fire Emblem demo at E3.

There's probably more, seeing how there isn't a Smash demo on the list

I think E3 demo booth leaks are a dime a dozen, but even if there isn't a Fire Emblem Demo, then that doesn't disqualify the odds of there being a reveal trailer. Plenty of games get announced and don't have playable demos at the event.

1 hour ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Some more "leaked image" that may or may not be real. According to this Fire Emblem may not be at E3.

I DEFINITELY doubt that's the case don't know how you came to that conclusion from just this image alone especially when this is mostly 3rd party stuff obvious stuff than just Fire Emblem is missing especially stuff like Smash, Yoshi etc.....plus FE Switch doesn't need a demo at the event just a reveal trailer, possibly a release date or window and some snipits about the game.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

Hell, even IGN Hungary wrote an article about this Fallout 3 Anniversary stuff, and the leaks it came with. They also mentioned the prediction of Fallout 76, and how the guy who predicted it says this schedule is legit. Now, I'm not saying this thing is 100%, but if you think about it Fallout 3 released exactly 10 years before, so it's just a perfect time to release an anniversary edition. Imho Fire Emblem Memories doesn't sound that impossible as a title, since Echoes' title came out of nowhere as well (there has not been any previous FE with a title similar to this). In any case, there's only a few days left until we can see for ourselves what is real and what isn't. The only game I care about here is FE though, so as long as it appears in E3, it's fine for me.

Memories doesn't sound impossible since as I said the newer modern games barring SoV has a singular word or meaning in its name. Plus it possibly might connect with the whole Elegy rumor where it stated that name could possibly be a placeholder to the real one of course still not saying its 100% real yet just a thought.

June is here at last! It gets better from here!

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

53 minutes ago, GrimmLow said:

Fortnite was on the E3 list leak as well. 

Oh........

47 minutes ago, Arvin said:

Where the hell are the 1st party games? Only Aces is the 1st party in that leak.

I obviously doubt this is it this is mostly 3rd Parties with only 1 Nintendo game which is releasing this month Nintendo obviously are gonna have THEIR 2018 games show(also looking at the list it looks intentionally cut off).

47 minutes ago, Arvin said:

No SMT news either.

I do hope SMT V gets more info that's another game I'm hype for since I LOVE the SMT/Persona series!

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

1 minute ago, Book Bro said:

If Aces is the only 1st party game to have a demo (other than Smash) that would be very disappointing.

Doubt it, it looks like the leaker purposely didn't show off the rest of the list if I have to guess the rest that hasn't been shown is likely for more of Nintendos 1st party games.

23 hours ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

And something feels wrong about devoting E3 time to what are basically Pokémon spin-off games when (to the best of my knowledge) not even main series Pokémon has ever been at E3.

XY was at E3
ORAS was at e3
And I think Sun and Moon were also at E3 but I don't remember for certain

2 hours ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Oh! I would NOT be surprised!

Neither would I, I'd very much bet on our character discovering he's actually descended from a high diety and through an ensemble of Warriors and Waifus overcoming the Evil Lord of Darkness and at the end we never recover our memories, but we're fine without them.

32 minutes ago, The Radiant Hero said:

The leaker strikes again!

if this Fire Emblem title turn out to be Fire Emblem Awakening sequel or Remake, I'm going to be pissed!

This has to be fake.

Please tell me this is fake.