FE16 "leaks"

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait till Monday comes to a close its been fun on this topic(well a good amount of the time) since we'll likely will get new relevant topics (hopefully the usual negative users will not saturate them unlikely as that will be...) and the likely board name change lol. 

@kiaxxlmaybe they're saving that for Nintendos direct to reveal as a surprise again likely not but its a possibility we'll see tomorrow!

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

2 hours ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Can't wait till Monday comes to a close its been fun on this topic(well a good amount of the time) since we'll likely will get new relevant topics (hopefully the usual negative users will not saturate them unlikely as that will be...) and the likely board name change lol. 

@kiaxxlmaybe they're saving that for Nintendos direct to reveal as a surprise again likely not but its a possibility

2 hours ago, senior firehood said:

yes. but i thought they say this one on the direct and not from them now. 

Considering A) They announced everything they were currently working on including the world's shortest teaser for Starfield which isn't coming out anytime soon, B) it apparently wasn't Switch exclusive and C) some people being really not happy about the direction Fallout 76 is going in so they could appease those core players with a 3 remake makes me really doubt they'd save it for Nintendo's show. 

Oh well, I suppose it's still possible. They did announce Skyrim for Switch at Nintendo's E3, though that wasn't a remaster. We won't have to wait long to find out, at least XD

Edited by kiaxxl

8 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'm actually thinking the moment I recognize it's FE16 they're showing, provided they are of course, I'll just stop watching for about 2 minutes and then come back to see it is over. 

Why? Because my heart might not be able to take it. I don't want hype, I don't want promises, I don't want to see anything! I just want the game in my hands and to play it. I don't want to wait out the next couple months dealing with the speculation of it all. Just show me a couple reviews, give me an overview of the story quality, character direction, and gameplay, and that is it.

I am going to try to avoid as much SF pre-release talk of FE16 for this reason. And when I get it, it'll take a few weeks to complete the game once, marinate on my thoughts for a day or two, and then come out and discuss it for its nadirs and zeniths alike.

id guess more than couple of months probably around christmas release

2 hours ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

@kiaxxlmaybe they're saving that for Nintendos direct to reveal as a surprise again likely not but its a possibility we'll see tomorrow!

I considered that myself, but it seems unlikely. Bethesda tends to let themselves do the talking with their games. Unless Fallout 3 is Switch exclusive, I think we can put that leak to rest for good.

9 hours ago, Cardinal_Copia said:

And so it begins

83e.jpg.aba9a478f0d86044badd2486e337a62e.jpg

I'm so prepared for tomorrow I'm just looking for the best outcome from Nintendo's time to shine which I'm positive it will!

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

I was actually looking at the e3 direct site and thought that it was on the 13th. Now im pretty hyped that it's just tomorrow. Feels like a dream, Nintendo E3, all these game reveals (Vesperia Remaster yessss!), and graduating. Here is hoping for FE.

Well, Ninty is good and all but I will also watch Square enix. It is in an hour about. And will have more KH 3 (that Aqua... *_* and that release date did hurt my feelings) as well as more ff15 dlc, hopefully ff7r and new titles.

I don't care about Kingdom Hearts, I'm hoping they show off Octopath though. I'd kill for one of the SNES FF games to be remade in a similar Octopath style.

Boy, I'm REALLY hoping the FE trailer isn't just like a quick minute teaser and then nothing else. Especially with a vague release date window.

Can't wait to rewatch the trailer super slow / pause every second to analyse absolutely everything hehehehehe =v=

I did that with Fates and Echoes, it had me curious and excited about some elements/characters not yet explained and they ended up being my faves

39 minutes ago, senior firehood said:

i realky hope that fe have some sweet hot badass  female characters!

What kind of game would it be if it didn't? I mean, really? Of course it would!

I hope that, if on the chance the JP and ENG versions have different release dates, someone here on SF will be kind enough to stream the JP version. Similar to how someone streamed Fates when it first came out. That's typically how I get my fix of games I'm waiting for without really spoiling myself on the story. I'm usually more interested in seeing game play, character designs and then presentation (judged in about that order) and worry about story when the game is in English.

1 hour ago, saisymbolic said:

I hope that, if on the chance the JP and ENG versions have different release dates, someone here on SF will be kind enough to stream the JP version. Similar to how someone streamed Fates when it first came out. That's typically how I get my fix of games I'm waiting for without really spoiling myself on the story. I'm usually more interested in seeing game play, character designs and then presentation (judged in about that order) and worry about story when the game is in English.

I believe there are definitly people here who do that!

Ninty only you can save me. SE had me disappointed generally and especially as a switch gamer. I didn't care for most games. The KH trailer was pretty much the same (there were some good new moments buuut...). That new babylons fall was awsomne I love historical and biblical inspired games and by paltinum too. Other than that I was disappointed. Nothing interesting, octopath nothing new. And why not nier on switch?

Edited by SuperNova125

1 hour ago, saisymbolic said:

I hope that if that happens we have our fan translation completed 6 months before the international release and then the game bombs in the west because it took them too long to release it and everyone already played it. Then they will know why they need to try for  a simultaneous release.

Well probably my last reply for today until after I watch the entire Nintendo direct tomorrow (the boards new official name and relevant topics will likely pop up when I check back lol).Can't wait to pause and overanalyze the likely trailer oh and possible treehouse gameplay and pre-release talk.My hype is at full throttle anyway tomorrow's gonna be a great day!

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

It's at 12 pm EST, huh... I'll be working. Hopefully I'll be able to catch some of it during my lunch break, but otherwise... I'll hear it from all of you, I'm sure.

I'm feeling this funny little knot in my gut. Excitement, mixed with a feeling of dread....

This is probably going to be my last post on this topic, too. Tomorrow will bring the forum a fresh wave of threads, and I'll see you all over on those. Hopefully the threads will be sweeter than they are salty.