FE16 "leaks"

3 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Less than 10 minutes to go!! I really hope we don't get Smash'd again. (Pun only half-intentional.)

Also, can I confirm that this is the YouTube link? 

It is.

Edit: ninja'd

Edited by Ryo

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FIRE EMBLEM THREE HOUSES!!

It seems each "unit" is a character with generics to really feel like a war and at least one of the Lords is an axe wielding female? Hype! Hopefully the playable male doesn't steal the spotlight again. Edelgard's teacher seems to be another Tiki? And explorable dungeons and that new HUD! I love them all! 

I can't believe it was just a trailer though. Now I need to watch all the Treehouse stuff!!

And wow, not a single leak was real, huh? I wonder how LeakyPanda's going to explain this...

And yeah, the delay makes perfect sense.

P.S. Yay a new Octopath Trailer right now in two days!

Edited by DefyingFates

1 minute ago, bufkus said:

that's just a visual. it doesn't alter the actual gameplay. and IMO it's more realistic anyway.

it seems to me like this is what int sys always wanted tbh. they've just never been able to.

It reminded me of Tales of game.

It all happened too fast so I’m not sure but from what I remember the world looked a bit more modern than past Fire Emblems. There was definitely a robot in there.

damn the delay but at least it seems to be maintaining the core fire emblem gameplay i was scared they would try to modernize with switch and weapon usage limits are back they reversed the recent change on fates

Edited by flare9

2 minutes ago, flare9 said:

i wonder if three houses means there are 3 playable factions similar to fates

I got that feeling. We get three kingdoms from the start and know more about this world from this teaser than we did after all of Fateslandia? We're off to a good start so far! Hopefully we don't get any Fates-style game splits.

6 minutes ago, flare9 said:

damn the delay but at least it seems to be maintaining the core fire emblem gameplay i was scared they would try to modernize with switch and weapon usage limits are back they reversed the recent change on fates

I noticed that too. Huh...I hope signature weapons keep infinite duration (and hopefully Hammernes are easier to get, but that's probably TOO casual.

8 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

It reminded me of Tales of game.

It all happened too fast so I’m not sure but from what I remember the world looked a bit more modern than past Fire Emblems. There was definitely a robot in there.

I for one welcome our new robot overlords enemies. They'll be an interesting change from demons and monsters from past games.