FE16 "leaks"

7 minutes ago, Dragonage2ftw said:

The pic I quoted is he one I’m referring to, laddie.

That's what they're talking about: the art above was drawn by Mayo. SoV's designs were done by Hidari.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

With the Nintendo fiscal reports especially the recent one still stating its 2018 as planned. I can safely say its definitely coming this year so of course I'm expecting the reveal at E3 since its officially confirmed 2018 games coming this year will be the primary focus at their presentation and we obviously know of Smash Switch but that's just 1 game they obviously have more games to show coming this year than just that.

As far as I am concerned, the fiscal reports are just something to placate investors, so they mean nothing to me.

3 hours ago, senior firehood said:

i stop whinning abd hope fe16 is coming with e3. i hope there are more characters like nieve because the combo lucina+ nephenee is awesome! 2 weeks to e3...we can do it!

Well I hope for more stoic girls that are not just only the main Lord or important plot character but I don't mind the former anyway!

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

4 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Well I hope for more stoic girls that are not just only the main Lord or important plot character but I don't mind the former anyway!

Huh, I just realised the stoic ones ARE usually plot important ones...

46 minutes ago, NinjaMonkey said:

As far as I am concerned, the fiscal reports are just something to placate investors, so they mean nothing to me.

Awwwww yeahhhhh baby because if there's one thing investors love it's being lied to. 

1 hour ago, Serea-chan said:

Awwwww yeahhhhh baby because if there's one thing investors love it's being lied to. 

There have been examples in the past of investor reports that have indicated that a game will come out that year, and then said game later ends up getting delayed. All I'm saying is that I don't take investor reports to be definite proof of when a game is coming out.

Oh, and the sarcasm wasn't needed, by the way.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

If FE16 isn't announced at E3, i will organize a fanbase wide SSF2 Final Destination No items Kirby Only Tournament

Edited by Shrimperor

4 minutes ago, NinjaMonkey said:

There have been examples in the past of investor reports that have indicated that a game will come out that year, and then said game later ends up getting delayed. All I'm saying is that I don't take investor reports to be definite proof of when a game is coming out.

Can I ask what your sources are? So far Nintendo's track record for releasing games on the Switch had thus far been spotless, maybe I wanna be optimistic. *shrug* 

Erm, am I not allowed to be sarcastic? I'm on the faceless internet, sarcasm helps build my online "face" whether it's one that depicts resting bitch face or a kind smile is up to interpretation. Although if anything I am lady, I do apologize if my sarcasm offended you. 

Maybe I'm bartering here, but I'd be totally OK if FE16 got delayed to 2019 IF they announced a localized version of FE12. Maybe they could spice up the deal by combining it with Shadow Dragon, just like FE3 had different books.

17 minutes ago, Dandy Druid said:

Maybe I'm bartering here, but I'd be totally OK if FE16 got delayed to 2019 IF they announced a localized version of FE12. Maybe they could spice up the deal by combining it with Shadow Dragon, just like FE3 had different books.

nah that'd be terrible atleast remake a good game. SD and new mystery were actually painful to play

1 hour ago, Dandy Druid said:

A new FE 3 remake (preferably without an avatar), an FE 4 remake, 5 remake, or 6 remake would be a fine substitute for me if FE 16 has to be delayed. As much as I want to see what's next for the series, I also believe that every game needs to be available internationally in some form. Either way I'd be happy.

1 hour ago, Tsak said:

nah that'd be terrible atleast remake a good game. SD and new mystery were actually painful to play

I expected that reaction. Although from what I've seen and heard of New Mystery, I heard mainly positive reviews. Much more than SD.

17 minutes ago, Chconroy said:

A new FE 3 remake (preferably without an avatar), an FE 4 remake, 5 remake, or 6 remake would be a fine substitute for me if FE 16 has to be delayed. As much as I want to see what's next for the series, I also believe that every game needs to be available internationally in some form. Either way I'd be happy.

Tbh, NM would probably be better if they just deleted all of those avatar scenes and made getting accessories for supports.

5 minutes ago, Dandy Druid said:

I expected that reaction. Although from what I've seen and heard of New Mystery, I heard mainly positive reviews. Much more than SD.

Well most people that went through the process of patching a ROM to play it were generally receptive enough to SD to appreciate NM's improvements. Same deal with all the positive reception of Thracia among those that finished it. You have to like a game like that in order to finish it. Meanwhile most people on this site are polite enough that they don't speak ill of a game they've never played or come close to finishing. So there's not much negative reception floating around for FE 1-3, 5 and 12. 4 and 6, by contrast, many of us have played and will comment on positively and negatively.

But yes, I do think FE12 deserves a release on some official format some day. Certainly not before a rerelease of the Tellius games. I don't suspect I'd like FE12, but I certainly will buy and play an official release as a fan of this series. FE12's got a lot of text to translate thanks to the addition of talk conversations/supports. DS emulation is also tricky due to the dual screen format that the Switch does not appear to be capable of emulating. Maybe it'll be as simple as cropping both screen side by side on the switch's singular screen. 

6 hours ago, Dandy Druid said:

New Mystery was indeed a huge step up in quality and was the game Shadow Dragon should have been. Its really unfortunate that's the game they decided not to bring to the west. 

8 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Let's just hope we don't get another Smash trailer instead...

The E3 focuses on smash of course we will get a trailer.

If we don't see Fire emblem I will let it go and move on. Things are how they are, nothing I can change about that.

Oh and I'd love an Archanea remake. So much.

TBH, if there isn't any information at all, I think that I'll just stop waiting for information from Nintendo, the wait is litteraly killing me...

2 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

Let's just hope we don't get another Smash trailer instead...

last direct...i saw the fire...but no it was for smash........if i see no fire emblem trailer......i lost my pactience.....i dont want to wait anymore if it not shows up on e3.

36 minutes ago, FuranSuwa said:

I have my exam the week before E3, so the next two weeks I'll be working without seeing time passing, and then when its finished poof E3 =v= I'm gonna enjoy it sooooo much.

What perfect timing, congrats!