FE16 "leaks"

I honestly think we'll get an official trailer drop before E3 then during E3 they'll go a little bit more into detail about the theme around the game "infinity" is *possibly* the only hint we know. As for when for if any news before E3 possible chance is as alot mention already April 20th for the FE anniversary hopefully it won't be a "here's your free Heroes orbs as thanks" kinda thing that would hurt me.....

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The infinity thing was just another rumor wasn't it? Didn't the leaker already get disproven last month with that Direct, so why are people still bringing it up? I hope I don't come off as rude as I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss something.

1 minute ago, YingofDarkness said:

The infinity thing was just another rumor wasn't it? Didn't the leaker already get disproven last month with that Direct, so why are people still bringing it up? I hope I don't come off as rude as I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss something.

Elegy of the Brave was the title from the leaker, Infinity is the hint for the cipher card game's 14th series, which they are keeping mysteriously quiet about.

10 minutes ago, Mbgx16 said:

Elegy of the Brave was the title from the leaker, Infinity is the hint for the cipher card game's 14th series, which they are keeping mysteriously quiet about.

Ohhh okay. I got them confused in my head so thanks for clearing it up ^_^ !

all these years i dont know that they do anything at the anniversary. 

I think they say only a "thank u" little orbs and feathers, reduced prices by all old games..thats all.

Maybe they reveal something but dont let ur hopes up at that day.

Fire emblem is coming....maybe this year or years late, thats for sure.!

2 hours ago, senior firehood said:

they celebrating the anniversary but dnt invite us! they know we coming for the [Working Title] thing!

So if I’m reading this post correctly, we can hope to see FE16 reveal this month? 

Guest Dreamyboi
1 hour ago, ElectiveToast said:

So if I’m reading this post correctly, we can hope to see FE16 reveal this month? 

Hopefully, it'd be the best time to do so considering it's the month of the series anniversary and the three months before we got absolutely nothing. So I think it's likely.

This series has a history of bad sales and I seriously doubt they'd pass up the opportunity to release some news on a highly anticipated mainline game on the month where people expect it just so they could save it for an event where it could be potentially overshadowed by several other titles. It would just make zero sense, especially with how long everyone's been kept in the dark.

Edited by Dreamyboi

I think it does have a good chance this month as already pointed out especially since I doubt anything would surface in May before E3. If they announced to look out for things FE related this month I would faint!

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

1 hour ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

I think it does have a good chance this month as already pointed out especially since I doubt anything would surface in May before E3. If they announced to look out for things FE related this month I would faint!

Anime project succes.

It would be great to have an announcement this month, some more info and nice reveals about the game at E3, and the release soon after that in July or August.

There will be A LOT of good games for the end of the year, and FE might suffer from too much rivals. Sony has a good lineup for october and september already, e3 games will certainly be added to it and Smash Bros will obliterate other switch games sells XD

Fall has always been the season with the most interesting releases to me, but this year will be particularly intense. (poor poor wallet of mine)

5 hours ago, Dreamyboi said:

This series has a history of bad sales and I seriously doubt they'd pass up the opportunity to release some news on a highly anticipated mainline game on the month where people expect it just so they could save it for an event where it could be potentially overshadowed by several other titles. It would just make zero sense, especially with how long everyone's been kept in the dark.

The series did pretty average except for a few if I remember correctly. Thracia, Radiant Dawn, and New Mystery of the Emblem all sold badly and the last two are what prompted Nintendo to give IS an ultimatum. It just wasn't doing amazing and so didn't have much spotlight shined on it until Awakening. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong though.

That having been said, I expect nothing this month and a reveal in E3 just so that if something does happen I am not too disappointed.

Just a reminder that Nintendo's financial earnings report is coming near the end of April which will also include upcoming games and release dates/(release windows). I'm definitely positive FE16 will still keep 2018 though. 

If we get nothing for the last 2 months before E3 I'm wondering if Nintendo thinks that's it's good to keep it this tight lip to soon get overshadowed by Smash at E3 and other potential big announcements there.

Nintendo's financial earnings report? okay sounds interesting, do u think Fe16 will be in this report? what does it means when fe16 not in this report?Project canceled or to 2019?

my worst nightmare is that E3 is without FE16 or the tell us......"there will no leaks in the future because we havnt start develepment yet cause of fe heroes!"

Guest Dreamyboi
1 hour ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

At this point I'm just checking in occasionally to this board for any kind of update at this point since its boring...

Same for me, my hype is dead.

I'm just hoping for April 20th for something, otherwise they better have something big planned for FE Switch at E3.

*Plucks a flower* Nintendo is going to release something *plucks a petal*, they won't *Plucks again* They will......
Pretty much feels like this at this point no? Sadly how most games feel now since Developers for the most part are too lazy to stick an actually release date that isn't just "2018"

2 hours ago, MyBoyHector said:

*Plucks a flower* Nintendo is going to release something *plucks a petal*, they won't *Plucks again* They will......
Pretty much feels like this at this point no? Sadly how most games feel now since Developers for the most part are too lazy to stick an actually release date that isn't just "2018"

That's not laziness, that's just how game development is. They likely start with a benchmark, "2018" in this case, and go from there based on things that arise during development. If they announce a date and then change that date, it probably means something happened that caused the game to be pushed back. Long bug testing, trouble implementing key features, glitches found, etc

I'm still of the though that they shouldn't have revealed the game when they did.I mean what was the point??They had two FE games for 2017 so no way in hell they would bother talking about a 2018 title last year.

Now that it's 2018 and we still hadn't heard jack about it.It would have been wiser if they simple hold of the announcement for E3 or whenever they plan to announce it.

7 hours ago, The Lazy Tactician said:

I'm still of the though that they shouldn't have revealed the game when they did.I mean what was the point??They had two FE games for 2017 so no way in hell they would bother talking about a 2018 title last year.

Now that it's 2018 and we still hadn't heard jack about it.It would have been wiser if they simple hold of the announcement for E3 or whenever they plan to announce it.

Why did they announce metroid prime 4, potentially 3 years before its release?

They needed to make sure that people were assured that switch year 2 and year 3 wouldn't be flops in comparison to launch, which was notably an incredible launch regardless of opinions on mario and zelda.