FE16 "leaks"

1 minute ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

I like her too I felt bad for her for what happened in her past...

I find her adorable.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mind Peri as a character. I mind her in the context of how she brings down other characters by somehow standing her, at best, doubtful, and at worst, morally unacceptable, behavior just for her to exist in the army. If she could somehow permanently redeem herself or something, it might work, but she doesn't due to how supports work and ends up as a disaster.

1 hour ago, ElectiveToast said:

FE16 better be damn impressive if I’m having to wait until E3 to see it. 

Considering it has to live up to Tellius' grand name, (In the community's eyes I mean. Personally I only somewhat like the Tellius games.) it's gonna HAVE to be impressive or it will be a let down in many eyes.

I think Peri's design is great, I love her voice work, too. But, Peri breaks immersion in a really uniquely Peri way, mostly coming down to how she's completely terrible as a murderous psychopath, but everyone's attempts to rehab her end in her partner just giving up. Really, if she weren't cute with her doll like appearance, sweet voice, and childish speech patterns, she'd be executed. Her cuteness is quite literally the reason she's with Xander, too.

She's probably the best example of the weird, polarizing writing of Fates. Good argument against the old support system, too, since she never changed because she needed to start from the same point no matter who supported her despite every support convo focusing on her being a serial killer that needs to sorta not be one because she's a high noble and retainer to a future king.

18 minutes ago, Altrosa said:

Good argument against the old support system, too, since she never changed because she needed to start from the same point no matter who supported her despite every support convo focusing on her being a serial killer that needs to sorta not be one because she's a high noble and retainer to a future king.

I still wait for the day we implement Kaga style events for characters.

22 hours ago, Slumber said:

There's a weird correlation people have where memorable=good. I'll probably remember Peri to the end of my days clearer than I'll remember say, Oscar.

But I'd much, much, much rather have a game of Oscars than a game of Peris. Because Peri, like many more modern FE characters, just beat you over the head with their gimmicks until you're blue in the face. They practically scream for you to remember them just by sheer persistence.

I found myself laughing at this because of my own inside joke. I always had this headcanon of Oscar keeping that joyful, relaxed expression even while mowing down hordes of enemies, and I loved him for it. My personal version of Oscar was basically Peri, but not shit. 

10 minutes ago, familyplayer said:

Alert! Some news about the Nintendo Switch online gaming stuff was revealed! Does this support the leak then? (Link for reference below)

https://gematsu.com/2018/05/switch-online-service-features-and-plans-detailed

Things are starting to get a bit interesting.

A lot of it seems ....skeptical at best, but something's come from it at least.

11 minutes ago, familyplayer said:

Alert! Some news about the Nintendo Switch online gaming stuff was revealed! Does this support the leak then? (Link for reference below)

It may give the leak some credibility, but I won't go as far as to say it confirms it as true. The reveal doesn't mention the "Nintendo Classics" brand by that name, it doesn't mention the use of any existing chat services, I believe the September launch was mentioned in the past, and they didn't mention anything about having GBA games even though the leak said it would launch with NES and GBA games.

1 hour ago, familyplayer said:

Yeah they got SOME right doesn't mean everything is true they got a bunch wrong on the details also remember the guy on Twitter (Elegy of the Brave) from the past recent direct when they "predicted" the direct date and got alot of things wrong.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

Guess it all depends if we see the deals being similar to how they were described before at a later date or if the E3 offerings are similar. Not that the leak would even matter at that point anyway.

But despite the skepticism I'm intrigued even more if this "Lustrous Daybreak" ends up true a possible Awakening Tellius? that'd be interesting to see how that'll go again MASSIVE grains of salt as I already explained above.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

Meh, lucky guess imo. That FE title just reeks of fanmade fake. What this actually means is no Nintendo Direct this week, probably.

I hope we get the real truth :D i saw that "leak" and it gave only a fe16 name..not helping.

what happens when fe16 not shows up in e3? do you think it will come up with a fire emblem direct?

I hope that fe 16 trailer blew us away and we see a little gameplay in e3.

1 hour ago, Corrobin said:

So, do you think the FE16 characters will get into FEH?

58 minutes ago, senior firehood said:

hmmm....maybe after release because its a new fire emblem game. 

These.  Obviously we're going to see FE16 characters in the game.  It's just a matter of when.

23 hours ago, familyplayer said:

I still wait for the day we implement Kaga style events for characters.

Same. I loved how TRS had those events. It really helped characterize the cast.

5 hours ago, Corrobin said:

So, do you think the FE16 characters will get into FEH?

Definitely. I'm expecting them to release the main characters on launch day.

5 hours ago, senior firehood said:

yeah but maybe 1month before release...i dont know how they do it by echoes but they do some characrers before release. 

hmmm....maybe after release because its a new fire emblem game. 

They released some characters (Alm and others) on the SoV japanese release date and then they relased some other characters (Celica and others) on the SoV occidental release date. So I bet they'll release some FE16 characters when the game will be out in Japan at first.

Totally irrelevant but I was wondering... Last weeks, they release a lot of characters from FE4 & 5 in FEH, do you think that's a hint that they'll release a new Echoes game axed on Genealogy of the Holy War ? I freaking hope so, that'd be wonderful ! :D

But I believe I digress...

Edited by Mistik

I'm interested to see if the cipher livestream later in the month will finally reveal that secret series14 set their hiding so tightly at least a release month window for the reveal and silhouettes of any possible new FE16 characters that's my wish.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

8 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

I'm interested to see if the cipher livestream later in the month will finally reveal that secret series14 set their hiding so tightly at least a release month window for the reveal and silhouettes of any possible new FE16 characters that's my wish.

Do we know a more exact date for that livestream btw?

Fire Emblem Echoes: "We Know We Made it Okay in Fates, but Incest is Actually Really Freaking Terrible for Everyone Involved"

Coming Holiday 2018 to a Nintendo Switch near you!