FE16 "leaks"

there was  so many leaks, bad ones....good ones.....i hope we all not getting upset cause the favoirte leak is not in it^^

My hopes is that u can do more just like pushing buttons. just like after battle u can training your units, take the controller and swing it like a sword^^defensive and aggriessive and your unit will be better. Or use it like a bow and hit something. perhaps IS have better ideas 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

In a real positive note there's only 1 whole month left (31 days) before Nintendos E3!(not counting today) so almost in 4 weeks!

It's weird how in every other aspect of life, I'm wanting time to go slower, while when it comes to E3, I want it to come faster.

2 hours ago, familyplayer said:

It's weird how in every other aspect of life, I'm wanting time to go slower, while when it comes to E3, I want it to come faster.

Watch the game get introduced by the main lord being in the new smash bros or something.

2 hours ago, NPR said:

Watch the game get introduced by the main lord being in the new smash bros or something.

They probably wouldn't do that. It would be unprofessional of them to do so.

I wouldn't doubt them announcing the new lord is in Smash immediately following the reveal, though.

On another note, am I the only one who finds it a bit odd that none of the "leaked" online shop menus for stores like Walmart and Gamestop have any FE game? Especially quirky in that the Spyro Reignited Trilogy was legitimately leaked early by Target on their Twitter by some who had the kind of access these leakers claim. Super fishy.

46 minutes ago, Altrosa said:

I wouldn't doubt them announcing the new lord is in Smash immediately following the reveal, though.

On another note, am I the only one who finds it a bit odd that none of the "leaked" online shop menus for stores like Walmart and Gamestop have any FE game? Especially quirky in that the Spyro Reignited Trilogy was legitimately leaked early by Target on their Twitter by some who had the kind of access these leakers claim. Super fishy.

I noticed that too.

15 hours ago, senior firehood said:

My hopes is that u can do more just like pushing buttons. just like after battle u can training your units, take the controller and swing it like a sword^^defensive and aggriessive and your unit will be better. Or use it like a bow and hit something. perhaps IS have better ideas 

Ewww motion controls...

15 hours ago, senior firehood said:

A training minigame for the Barracks/My Castle, perhaps for bonus Weapon EXP?  That actually sounds like an interesting idea.

(Still a better idea than skinship ever will be.)

Edited by Von Ithipathachai

So 14 days till the cipher livestream I'm not expecting a full reveal of S14 (maybe a snippet) but a release window or a silhouette of some brand new characters will do!

12 hours ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

A training minigame for the Barracks/My Castle, perhaps for bonus Weapon EXP?  That actually sounds like an interesting idea.

(Still a better idea than skinship ever will be.)

Especially with the MU that'll makes us feel more like we're in the game and depending on which class we're in which weapon proficiency you also want to increase changes the minigame and we can have sparring partners too that also benefit them! But I still do expect a Skinship like mode not as similar to Fates(likely totally wrong lol which would be fine since I'm one of the few here that doesn't mind and find it hilarious plus into this stuff) but will involve character interactions one way or another obviously keep the more lovey dovey stuff to characters you married only since that makes logical sense.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

Skinship only bothered me in that the Hoshidan characters had no idea why Corrin was calling them in to stroke their face. Some even made abundantly clear they were not into it, which is a huge issue.... and probably a big reason it was cut.

Conversely, Nohr based characters are fine with it and quite enjoy it, mostly. So, you could call it subtle world building that the whole "skinship" thing is just a normal way to display affection amoung that society. (Also why Corrin is down for it from being raised there.)

But, I really haven't had a single use of the Switch's touchscreen, but with Nintendo pushing junk like GalGun, (and the broken promise of Night Trap being released on a Ninty console, ha) I really don't think the current Nintendo is too bothered by fanservicey games. 

1 hour ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Man...times going fast to E3 in just a full month...felt like it was far off(still kinda is now) but its coming!

^also good current new Nintendo rocks!

Yep! It's amazing, isn't it? An exact month to go!

(Hopefully FE isn't a no show again.)

In an attempt to get us somewhat back on topic, has anyone heard of any other "leaks?" I don't expect any to be real, but any in-depth ones will be fun to discuss if nothing else.

Regarding the 'leak' (which may or may not be fake), Lustrous Daybreak sounds like a name someone came up with who has no familiarity with the FE series and just looked at what the last console game was called. I'll eat my words if that's the title, but it screams "I don't know FE and made up this name" to me. 

It'll be great when we have actual footage and a name to theorise from XD 

18 minutes ago, kiaxxl said:

Agreed.

Creating theories from official info is much more fun than critiquing leaks. 

E3, one month away... Hyrule Warriors comes in a week, so that will help pass time :)

Edited by Lord_Grima

I'm playing Ultra Moon. And Splatoon. 

Also, an unfortunate bit of credit towards the shop front leaks, Bethesda's Rage 2 has officially been leaked early by Walmart's online store. FE16 being missing in action while at least two new games have been leaked that way concerns me.

Edited by Altrosa

3 hours ago, Lord_Grima said:

Agreed.

Creating theories from official info is much more fun than critiquing leaks. 

E3, one month away... Hyrule Warriors comes in a week, so that will help pass time :)

I remember with our first Fates teaser people realising that the weapons were really different in style and that what looked like the same classes were different in appearance. There was heaps of theorising about two different paths long before we heard of Hoshido and Nohr, that was cool. 

However since this will be a shorter period of time if it's still 2018, we'll probably get updates quicker than we did for FE14. 

3 hours ago, Altrosa said:

Also, an unfortunate bit of credit towards the shop front leaks, Bethesda's Rage 2 has officially been leaked early by Walmart's online store. FE16 being missing in action while at least two new games have been leaked that way concerns me.

If FE16 doesn't show up at E3, then Cipher's Series 14 will look so out of place this year, lol.

(Assuming it is FE16's set, that is.)

Imagine the poor livestream host? Trying to just do his job and promote S14's cards, when the only responses he's going to get are a flood of, "That's nice and all, but where is FE16?!"

And that's ignoring the cards themselves. Not only would revealing the cast in this way be kind of lame... the cards themselves also feature character quotes, referential skills, etc., and hence could be seen as massive spoilers. Spoilers, before the game was even launched. A new low! Tsk, tsk.

I think it's almost certain Fire emblem will be shown on the E3. It's still scheduled for 2018, going back on it now would be a bad move.

If FE16 doesn’t show up at E3, I say we start a flood campaign to spam and heckle Nintendo’s email account to ask them where FE16 is. I know that sounds shitty, but so is announcing something and refusing to reveal it for this long. 

EDIT: Nothing threatening or dumb. Just ask them where FE16 is. 

Edited by ElectiveToast

20 minutes ago, ElectiveToast said:

If FE16 doesn’t show up at E3, I say we start a flood campaign to spam and heckle Nintendo’s email account to ask them where FE16 is. I know that sounds shitty, but so is announcing something and refusing to reveal it for this long. 

EDIT: Nothing threatening or dumb. Just ask them where FE16 is. 

Again, compared to the wait for Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, this is nothing.

3 hours ago, Michelaar said:

I think it's almost certain Fire emblem will be shown on the E3. It's still scheduled for 2018, going back on it now would be a bad move.

^This, plus the fact that we're pretty much at the half of 2018 so we obviously are gonna see the later half of the big games coming.

14 hours ago, kiaxxl said:

Regarding the 'leak' (which may or may not be fake), Lustrous Daybreak sounds like a name someone came up with who has no familiarity with the FE series and just looked at what the last console game was called. I'll eat my words if that's the title, but it screams "I don't know FE and made up this name" to me. 

I disagree, fire has no particular naming convention to it, genealogy of the holy war is an incredibly literal name as is thracia 776 (takes place in thracia in the year 776) when compared to Gaiden or Awakening or Fates or the video game subtitle sin that is Revelation, names also are not required to be clearly apparent in what they represent as is the case for path of radiance and radiant dawn, or it could be more of a folktale styled name such as shadow dragon and the blade of light, we even have a generic sequel title in the form of mystery of the emblem.

So what I am trying to say is that lustrous daybreak has plenty of reasons for you to believe that it is fake but the name not fitting in with every other entry is not one of them, it falls in nicely with tellius naming conventions (it is just a synonym radiant dawn).